1. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 15:071 edit
    @rajk999 said
    I gave a reasoned explanation already. Could you state why your quotes are not nonsense using scripture to support your claims? Simply posting them does not help much.
    Lets start with this one:

The best news of the Christian gospel is that the supremely glorious Creator of the universe has acted in Jesus Christ's death and resurrection to remove every obstacle between us and himself so that we may find everlasting joy in seeing and savoring his infinite beauty. -John Piper

You apparently believe in this John Piper quote. Where is this .. removal of every obstacle .. business in the bible. Rather let me tell you before you just waste my time. IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 06:00
    @rajk999 said
    I gave a reasoned explanation already. Could you state why your quotes are not nonsense using scripture to support your claims? Simply posting them does not help much.
    I did not say I agreed with the quotes I was simply asking if people agreed or disagreed with them. You are being hypocritical If you demand that other people use scripture to support their arguments but then you don’t.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 09:43
    @rajk999 said
    Do you believe that one day something of value that people can read will come out of your mouth?
    Again, insult the poster not dealing with the context.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 09:501 edit
    @rajk999 said
    I am not a Christian in the sense you mean. There are many like myself who despise churches and organised religion and instead profess to know and understand Christ through His teachings and commandments.
    What does it matter if churches are organized or not, it is the Lord that matters and our walk with Him. If you despise God's people you are outside of what God is doing in this life.

Mark 12:29
    Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

John 17:11
    And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.

John 17:22
    The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one,

Romans 2:29
    But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 11:26
    @kellyjay said
    What does it matter if churches are organized or not, it is the Lord that matters and our walk with Him. If you despise God's people you are outside of what God is doing in this life.

Mark 12:29
    Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

John 17:11
    And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am c ...[text shortened]... is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.
    God's people? You dont know what that means.
    You foolishly think that is the church.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 12:09
    @rajk999 said
    God's people? You dont know what that means.
    You foolishly think that is the church.
    Let me guess, all the churches are deceived and only Rajk has the truth?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 12:27
    @dj2becker said
    Let me guess, all the churches are deceived and only Rajk has the truth?
    More proof that you are a church mouse. The bible has the truth. Read it.

Gods people are these types.

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
    Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
    Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
    (Matthew 5:3-9 KJV)

A Christian's professed faith should convert him into one of these above. If it does not then his faith is dead and he will face eternal damnation.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 13:10
    @rajk999 said
    More proof that you are a church mouse. The bible has the truth. Read it.

Gods people are these types.

[i]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they sha ...[text shortened]... m into one of these above. If it does not then his faith is dead and he will face eternal damnation.
    I am not quoting any church. I don’t belong to any church by the way. I was quoting the Bible. You seem to be conflating someone who claims to have faith but has no works and someone who actually has faith and therefore has works as a result. Only the latter is saved.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 13:19
    @dj2becker said
    I am not quoting any church. I don’t belong to any church by the way. I was quoting the Bible. You seem to be conflating someone who claims to have faith but has no works and someone who actually has faith and therefore has works as a result. Only the latter is saved.
    What Bible have you quoted in this thread?
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 15:04

Removed by poster

11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 16:08
    @rajk999 said
    I am not a Christian in the sense you mean. There are many like myself who despise churches and organised religion and instead profess to know and understand Christ through His teachings and commandments.
    So according to Rajk everyone that attends a church doesn’t know and understand Christ through His teachings and commandments as well as Rajk does. Good grief.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree