Halloween

Halloween

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
22 Oct 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
You guys are nuts. Whats wrong with kids wanting to have fun and play?
Very easy to see this, yes, and I as a child did as well, however, I also would pledge allegiance to a flag I had not acknowledged to be a graven image, which is the break of the 2nd commandment, as it is serving, pledging, and even as King Nebekenezer had decided to make another one to worship other than God Almighty, and David was put into the lion's den for not abiding to the new law, I find it no different than these subtle influences so easy to buy into.

t

Moves
22 Oct 10

I noticed you declined to answer this question. Any reason why? Is bringing happiness to children a problem for you?
They didn't fail to answer this, you were addressing me.

t

Moves
22 Oct 10
1 edit

Hypocrite! you have not answered my questions.
Everything has a spiritual dimension, for is not all God?, or do you separate and pick and choose what you consider "spiritual" ? (Dont answer that. I expect your to be petty, irrelelevant (to my thread) and juvenile. However ,I hold out hope that you may surprise me...)
Yo, I'm chief hypocrite, and not happy to say that but acknowledge my foolishness has done me extremely ill, and the rectification to it all is immeasurable FOR EVERYONE, and that IS a fact, yo!

t

Moves
22 Oct 10

No substance? Kids having fun, being creative. There is more spiritual substance in that for me than the history of halloween.
If history is spirituality for you, then fine, but please dont tell me what spirituality is as I dont agree that history is..
This creativity is all brought up in ignorance to it's development with years to come bringing results of pain for these children learning such crap as it, no different than the miserable violent games so disgusting that they indulge in because of such this erroneous influence of it is fun!

rc

Moves
23 Oct 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
This creativity is all brought up in ignorance to it's development with years to come bringing results of pain for these children learning such crap as it, no different than the miserable violent games so disgusting that they indulge in because of such this erroneous influence of it is fun!
its seems to me that you have hit the nail on the head Taco, one indeed would be as well to hand out toy guns and glamorise killing by teaching the children war, the result ? a perpetuation of a myth in ignorance that violence is a means to an end.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i know, its just non spirituality, what can you say? Halloween simply is about candy bars, peanuts, dressing up, pumpkins, its just so like just devoid of spirituality man! of which this thread is living proof.
What one mans spirituality is is another mans non-spirituality.

I know. You cant put faith into learning abotut spritiuality from a child.
You seen "pulp fiction" ? The end scene? Travolta cant see nothing spiritual about not being hit by those bullets, but Samuel.L.Jackson can.
In this analology I'm Samuel .L. Jackson and you are Travolta.

Feel free to ask for furthur clarification if you dont get it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 10

Originally posted by galveston75
It's really sad when so many on this earth have no concept of spirituality which in reality is much larger then we can see. We tend to just see the physical earth and the universe but most are completely unaware of the things not seen as in spiritual beings both good and bad that are all around us and in the case of the wicked forces, demons, they have a ...[text shortened]... t into this? One should really question what they and their children are partaking of!!!!!!!!!!
The children are partaking in fun, creativity amd learning that the "night" is not scary. The basis for spiritual start of learnimg.

Please remember overcomming fears is the one of the basies of my defintition of spirituality.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 10

i know, its just non spirituality, what can you say? Halloween simply is about candy bars, peanuts, dressing up, pumpkins, its just so like just devoid of spirituality man! of which this thread is living proof.
Yeah, thats exactly what it is for one who is set in their fearful ways. My kids will be looking after you when you back yourself into your corner.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 10

Very easy to see this, yes, and I as a child did as well, however, I also would pledge allegiance to a flag I had not acknowledged to be a graven image, which is the break of the 2nd commandment, as it is serving, pledging, and even as King Nebekenezer had decided to make another one to worship other than God Almighty, and David was put into the lion' ...[text shortened]... biding to the new law, I find it no different than these subtle influences so easy to buy into.
Another bible quote? Should we harken back to those times?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 10

its seems to me that you have hit the nail on the head Taco, one indeed would be as well to hand out toy guns and glamorise killing by teaching the children war, the result ? a perpetuation of a myth in ignorance that violence is a means to an end.
No , its education

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 10

collective, don't you mean, the chosen ones? the beautiful people? those that are at one with themselves? yes yes, naturally you did, never the less, we got our own chess club now, the JW paradise chess club and naturally we got better things to talk about than spammers and haters! its a different atmosphere there, it really is, loving, kind, con ...[text shortened]... rituality, you know, anything is better than zilch really. . . . but then again maybe its not.
JWs advocate division. Unless we assimilate to your silly "rules"

Think it through Rob. Try to put yourself into the shoes of a four year old.
Or do you just want to indoctrinate them nice and early?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 10

Yo, I'm chief hypocrite, and not happy to say that but acknowledge my foolishness has done me extremely ill, and the rectification to it all is immeasurable FOR EVERYONE, and that IS a fact, yo!
I was not refferring to you. Please correct me if I am wrong.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 10

Rubbish.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 10

violence? Geez Rob, you clearly have an agenda, but when asked about it, you skirt around the issue(s)

Tell me. how is violence is ascoiated with halloween?
Bad parents could make violence out of Barbie Dolls, fool.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
23 Oct 10

The children are partaking in fun, creativity amd learning that the "night" is not scary. The basis for spiritual start of learnimg.

Please remember overcomming fears is the one of the basies of my defintition of spirituality.
So as long as a child is having " fun " there are no lines that can't be crossed?
Think on this a bit before you answer.