1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    26 Apr '10 04:52
    It's craziness kissing a plastic Jesus. While G75 and I differ greatly on a lot of issues but I agree about the idols and statues and all. Most people can't make the distinction between the statue and God. I don't think we need these things because we can go directly to God we don't need images or idols or anything.

Manny
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Apr '10 06:33
    Originally posted by menace71
    It's craziness kissing a plastic Jesus. While G75 and I differ greatly on a lot of issues but I agree about the idols and statues and all. Most people can't make the distinction between the statue and God. I don't think we need these things because we can go directly to God we don't need images or idols or anything.

Manny
    Yeah Manny but not everyone,s the same.
    While I also agree that we don't need idols,(especially like that plastic dolly), different people have different orientations and hence different ways to get in touch.
    So big deal if some dude has an altar with incense and a statue of Lord Shiva. Its how (s)he applies themselves that ultimately gets results.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree