good works

good works

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Now you’re trolling like a pro. Why does it take you so long to get started? Your candidacy for Head Troll is never gonna get out of neutral with this lackadaisical attitude of yours. No wonder you and the dive character are trailing in the polls. FMF’s gonna run away with it if rajk doesn’t catch him.
" When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
" When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
Apparently you have a problem with joking around. Wish you had that problem when I joined the site on 1/31/18. You certainly didn’t have a problem with it then.

What happened between then and now?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 18

Apparently you have a problem with joking around. Wish you had that problem when I joined the site on 1/31/18. You certainly didn’t have a problem with it then.

What happened between then and now?
Ah, you mean when you joined the site and immediately took over from becker trolling FMF throughout the night.

Sure, all newbies do that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Ah, you mean when you joined the site and immediately took over from becker trolling FMF throughout the night.

Sure, all newbies do that.
You still think I’m Becker? I thought you moved off that.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Feb 18

You still think I’m Becker? I thought you moved off that.
Look, if you're not becker then you really should have a gripe with him.

The reason everyone linked you to him was due to him previously switching accounts and not telling anybody. (Something he later apologized for, admitting he had deliberately misled people. I assume for his only jollies). - Suddenly he vanishes, and you appear in the same thread and pick up from where he left off arguing with FMF throughout the night (which only becker had a history of doing). There was nothing about your arrival that was typical of a newbie.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Look, if you're not becker then you really should have a gripe with him.

The reason everyone linked you to him was due to him previously switching accounts and not telling anybody. (Something he later apologized for, admitting he had deliberately misled people. I assume for his only jollies). - Suddenly he vanishes, and you appear in the same thr ...[text shortened]... cker had a history of doing). There was nothing about your arrival that was typical of a newbie.
I’ve been debating atheists and Christ haters on the Internet for several years. You guys, attitudinally, brought nothing new to the table - it was just like I was on another website.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

I’ve been debating atheists and Christ haters on the Internet for several years. You guys, attitudinally, brought nothing new to the table - it was just like I was on another website.
U want another question?

1st one too hard?

Dont go poking bears ,kid

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

Bringing nothing is better than bringing crap

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Now you’re in campaign mode! Keep it up and your poll numbers will start improving. You may even get Ghost’s endorsement!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Did you recognize that I included the qualifier “attitudinally?” Do you know why I did that?

Because the posters on here have more substance to their arguments, but their attitude is no different than the attitude I’ve encountered on other websites,

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

Now you’re in campaign mode! Keep it up and your poll numbers will start improving. You may even get Ghost’s endorsement!
U r so off the money it's not funny. Oh wait , yes it is!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

Did you recognize that I included the qualifier “attitudinally?” Do you know why I did that?

Because the posters on here have more substance to their arguments, but their attitude is no different than the attitude I’ve encountered on other websites,
Your attitude is a crap one . Please change it

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Your attitude is a crap one . Please change it
Well, stop holding back. Tell me how you really feel.

And maybe switch to decaf

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18
1 edit

Well, stop holding back. Tell me how you really feel.

And maybe switch to decaf
Dont lie,thief,cheat or covet . Read the thread titled "Dharma".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Dont lie,thief,cheat or covet . Read the thread titled "Dharma".
Thanks, Mr. Ten Commandments. Where are the other six? Those are the most important ones!