god=aliens

god=aliens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
09 Jan 11

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Erich von Däniken popularized this theory with his book "Chariots of the Gods?"
His "proof" was largely debunked.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken
I actually read another interesting book on ufo's and placed in the " wait for more info" section of my mind.
Then I met my new film teacher and upon seeing my book she immediately turned a bit paler and told me that the author of the book was not the one having the supposed experiences in the book, it was her husband who had the experiences described in the book, the author had just ripped them off. Whats more is that her husband had been missing ever since this guys book was published, some 10+ years ago.
I still place this whole story (and the supposed revelations of E.T's in the book) in my "wait for more info" section, however, I have now put a red mark on it.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
09 Jan 11

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
some of you may remember me from a very long time ago and i was a closed minded christian. i was very naive; i didn't even consider that my religion could be wrong and that islam or judaism or anything else could have been the true religion of god. now i have explored other religions and i have found that all religions can coexist without contradiction ...[text shortened]... e. they are all names for the same thing: aliens. and they created us. for what purpose, idk.
Sounds like somebody has been watching a wee bit too much of the history channels Ancient Aliens series. πŸ˜‰

www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
09 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Indeed von Daniken has been debunked to death, as has many religous predictions, scientific theories,etc.
You need more than that to debunk all of ufo lore.
Madaam, please note my locale, there are NO aliens.

E

Moves
09 Jan 11

Originally posted by utherpendragon
Sounds like somebody has been watching a wee bit too much of the history channels Ancient Aliens series. πŸ˜‰

www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens
that is where i get my alien theories from but as for religions all being similar and perhaps traceable to one single source that comes from a single semester of world religions in college. i have neve read all of the major religious texts, only the important beliefs the religions are based upon and they all appear to be based upon the same core beliefs. i add my own inferences as well. as for who created the aliens; i am saying aliens are collectively god. god states that he lives outside the realms of time and space. what a coincidence that is because it appears aliens can travel past the speed of light and can in effect travel into the future (whethere they can travel into the past is a different story). when god says he is eternal, that means aliens are eternal because i am saying aliens are god.

E

Moves
09 Jan 11

you have to be very naive to believe there are no such thing as aliens that visit our planet. i find it harder to believe in god than aliens. aliens are not supernatural, they are beings like us, only much more intelligent. nothing is supernatural about aliens whatsoever. they are not mystical or magical or fantasy. they are technologically advanced and a lot of their technology that is "miraculous" as the bible and other religious texts would put it, is really not a miracle at all. it is just technology

Hy-Brasil

Moves
09 Jan 11
1 edit

that is where i get my alien theories from but as for religions all being similar and perhaps traceable to one single source that comes from a single semester of world religions in college. i have neve read all of the major religious texts, only the important beliefs the religions are based upon and they all appear to be based upon the same core belief ...[text shortened]... . when god says he is eternal, that means aliens are eternal because i am saying aliens are god.
So you "were" a Christian and gave it all up after a single semester of world religions in college and watching Ancient Aliens on the History channel and came to the conclusion that their is no Christ and God is a eternal space traveler from another planet.

As far as Aliens (if there are any) travelling "past the speed of light" is pure speculation on your part. If there are Worm holes in space there would be no need to go that fast. And if they had to go that fast what sort of material would their little ships be made out of that could with stand those speeds?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 11

some of you may remember me from a very long time ago and i was a closed minded christian. i was very naive; i didn't even consider that my religion could be wrong and that islam or judaism or anything else could have been the true religion of god. now i have explored other religions and i have found that all religions can coexist without contradiction ...[text shortened]... e. they are all names for the same thing: aliens. and they created us. for what purpose, idk.
Thinkin' about you just the other day. I was going to check your profile to see if you were still active. Glad you're back, but...

I remember when you weren't a Christian. Then you were gone for a while and came back gung ho for God. Now you're back with aliens. πŸ™„

Turn off the TV, go outside and look into the sky. Nope, no aliens. It's all pure circumstantial propaganda.

Lets get one thing strait. Do you believe God became a man, died on the cross, and was resurrected? If so, then I don't care if you think there are aliens or not!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
09 Jan 11

you have to be very naive to believe there are no such thing as aliens that visit our planet. i find it harder to believe in god than aliens. aliens are not supernatural, they are beings like us, only much more intelligent. nothing is supernatural about aliens whatsoever. they are not mystical or magical or fantasy. they are technologically advanced an ...[text shortened]... and other religious texts would put it, is really not a miracle at all. it is just technology
They're everywhere, but they have very good camouflage. πŸ˜• lol πŸ™‚

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 11

you have to be very naive to believe there are no such thing as aliens that visit our planet. i find it harder to believe in god than aliens. aliens are not supernatural, they are beings like us, only much more intelligent. nothing is supernatural about aliens whatsoever. they are not mystical or magical or fantasy. they are technologically advanced an ...[text shortened]... and other religious texts would put it, is really not a miracle at all. it is just technology
"you have to be very naive to believe there are no such thing as aliens that visit our planet."

Have you met one? All you're going to to do is hear about people who say they've seen aliens. You will never meet one. You will never see one.

Unless you go off the deep end like those who claim to have been abducted.

Have you met vishva? I'm pretty sure he's seen aliens. πŸ˜‰

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 11
1 edit

They're everywhere, but they have very good camouflage. πŸ˜• lol πŸ™‚
Usually their pants are falling off! lol

Their hair is dyed bright red. Their body is pierced all over. And you can't tell if they're a girl or a boy. And neither can they! πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
09 Jan 11

Originally posted by josephw
Usually their pants are falling off! lol

Their hair is dyed bright red. Their body is pierced all over. And you can't tell if they're a girl or a boy. And neither can they! πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
The scary thing is, those are the humans. 😲

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 11

The scary thing is, those are the humans. 😲
Who have seen aliens! πŸ˜€

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
09 Jan 11

Roswell has its own story.

You can be sitting right on top of a crop circle and not even know itπŸ˜‰

Thank you, Sir. (btw I am a sir)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
09 Jan 11

Originally posted by josephw
[b]"you have to be very naive to believe there are no such thing as aliens that visit our planet."

Have you met one? All you're going to to do is hear about people who say they've seen aliens. You will never meet one. You will never see one.

Unless you go off the deep end like those who claim to have been abducted.

Have you met vishva? I'm pretty sure he's seen aliens. πŸ˜‰[/b]
In fact, vishva's hindu philosophy and the "aliens" do have a history that intersects each other.

Read your Vedas.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
09 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
In fact, vishva's hindu philosophy and the "aliens" do have a history that intersects each other.

Read your Vedas.
That's a shocker.πŸ˜•