God

God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
12 Mar 07

Originally posted by Jonathan1
God wants you to ask him to save you from hell not ask him if you are going to heaven! The answer is no!! No 1 is able to go to heaven by them selfes God must save you so your name will be in the lambs book of life!! When you die on Earth your soul will live forever in heaven not hell!!!
ill ask him to save me from something he created 😕

J

Moves
12 Mar 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
you must truly believe that he died on the cross for your sins and rose again!!!!!! If you need to feel free to leave you e-mail and i will talk to you abt it privatley and xplaine everything to u. even on how you can know you are 100% sure you are going to heaven!!!!

J

Moves
12 Mar 07

Originally posted by Acemaster
I meant it. I'm going upwards.
tell me how you know 4 sure you are!!!!

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Mar 07

Hell is where one goes if they die in there sins.
You need to be saved from your sins. And God didn't create sin as some would have you to believe.

E

Moves
12 Mar 07

you must truly believe that he died on the cross for your sins and rose again!!!!!! If you need to feel free to leave you e-mail and i will talk to you abt it privatley and xplaine everything to u. even on how you can know you are 100% sure you are going to heaven!!!!
i do believe that he died on the cross, hes my savior etc. and i worship him

J

Moves
12 Mar 07

i do believe that he died on the cross, hes my savior etc. and i worship him
tell me how he saved you from hell and how you accepted him??

E

Moves
12 Mar 07
1 edit

tell me how he saved you from hell and how you accepted him??
his son died on the cross for our sins duh then i acknowledged his existence as the one and only God, and i worshiped him and prayed

J

Moves
12 Mar 07

his son died on the cross for our sins duh then i acknowledged his existence as the one and only God, and i worshiped him and prayed
Good now do you feel changed??? Like your spirit!!!

W

Moves
12 Mar 07

I have never felt as free as I did when I realized I was an atheist. It was like a ton of bricks was lifted off of my shoulders.

J

Moves
12 Mar 07

Originally posted by Wayne1324
I have never felt as free as I did when I realized I was an atheist. It was like a ton of bricks was lifted off of my shoulders.
amen amen amen i can not w8 to meet you in heaven

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
12 Mar 07

amen amen amen i can not w8 to meet you in heaven
You might want to read his post again, my friend.

W

Moves
12 Mar 07

Originally posted by kirksey957
You might want to read his post again, my friend.
I thought he was being sarcastic.

He started a game with me, guess thats why he quit playing.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
12 Mar 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
nobody dies, if you believe in something after life then you cannot die...
Would you like to test that? I think you should.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
12 Mar 07

Hey people let me ask you a quick question!!!
Where will you g owhen you die heaven or hell?
If heaven how do you know?
Did you truly mean it when you asked Christ to save you from hell?
Are you 100% sure you will go to heaven when you die?

If you could not answer any one of these this give me you email and i will talk to you abt this!!! I want all of you to go the heaven when you die not hell!!!
Do YOU where you are going? Do you truly know that there is definitively a god. How do you know your brain isn't playing tricks on you? How do you know you're on the right side, the bible's a pretty good PR exercise? How do you know you've got the right religion?

J

Moves
13 Mar 07

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Do YOU where you are going? Do you truly know that there is definitively a god. How do you know your brain isn't playing tricks on you? How do you know you're on the right side, the bible's a pretty good PR exercise? How do you know you've got the right religion?
you cant see the wind but you know it is there!!!!! so that means God is there!!!
Christ is the only person we should worship!
Thou shalt have no other gods before Me!!! That is the first comandment givin by God to us!!!!!