God

God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
25 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by welchy
How can the created criticise his creator???
it's quiet easy actually. there are many choices for articulation of the criticism. he can speak it, he can write it down, he can type it, he can think it, another possibility is to sing it.

but for me, when i criticize my creators, all i have to do is give them a look and they know.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
25 Apr 12

Originally posted by jaywill
I notice that there has been a lot of debate and discussion over this particular issue raised by Ken Miller. A lot of back and forth. And I am going to examine some of the back and forth in the coming week.

No further comment today.

In looking at the many exchanges on this Chromosome #2 fusion matter, I also came across this one which expresses a ...[text shortened]...

(Titles of Videos are not chosen by me, and I dont necessarily endorse all titles as good)
Viruses. Mutate. Someone remind this guy. 🙄

j

Moves
25 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Viruses. Mutate. Someone remind this guy. 🙄
Mutate into WHAT ? Another virus.

And stop rolling your eyes before your offspring evolve into rolling marbles.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
25 Apr 12

Mutate into WHAT ? Another virus.

And stop rolling your eyes before your offspring evolve into rolling marbles.
Mutate into something that resists the medicines we have.

That video was little more than some idiot compiling scare-quote after scare-quote about how bad most mutations are, which is completely undisputed, as he might have known from the names of prominent evolution supporters he quoted. It was 7 minutes of my life I will never get back.

j

Moves
25 Apr 12

Mutate into something that resists the medicines we have.

That video was little more than some idiot compiling scare-quote after scare-quote about how bad most mutations are, which is completely undisputed, as he might have known from the names of prominent evolution supporters he quoted. It was 7 minutes of my life I will never get back.
I can't think of any IDers who don't acknowlege some changes of the sort you tout. Dogs can be made to breed different types of dogs. Finches with various size beaks have been observed.

Has a virus been observed to mutate into something other than a virus ?

No. And I'm not scared of you calling everyone who doesn't go along with your religion an idiot. So that's another 7 some seconds you wasted in your life.

Cape Town

Moves
25 Apr 12

I can't think of any IDers who don't acknowlege some changes of the sort you tout. Dogs can be made to breed different types of dogs. Finches with various size beaks have been observed.

I think you are confusing IDers with creationists. Some IDers accept that evolution takes place - but claim that it is helped along with an intelligence.

As for your dogs/finches and virus', what categories are you using and why? Dogs are all one species, finches are not. Virus' are not even given species names because they are not generally considered life forms, but if they were, they would constitute a kingdom or Domain. So to make an equivalent statement about a dog similar to your virus claim would be to say a dog has never been observed to mutate into a plant or virus.
Interestingly enough, although we haven't observed it, it certainly hasn't been ruled out. It is certainly well within reason to suppose that virus' occur by chance and could be generated by dog dna and thus it is quite possible that dogs do occasionally mutate into virus'

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
25 Apr 12

No. And I'm not scared of you calling everyone who doesn't go along with your religion an idiot. So that's another 7 some seconds you wasted in your life.
Of course, they invented the phony distinction of micro-evolution to avoid having to admit to the whole theory being true. But the so-called macro-evolution is just micro-evolution occurring over a long period of time.

I am not aware of any instance in which a virus has been observed to mutate into something other than a virus.

That guy in the video was an idiot. Just him. I have not called any other ID'er such.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Apr 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
I think you are confusing IDers with creationists. Some IDers accept that evolution takes place - but claim that it is helped along with an intelligence.

As for your dogs/finches and virus', what categories are you using and why? Dogs are all one species, finches are not. Virus' are not even given species names because they are not generally considere ...[text shortened]... ated by dog dna and thus it is quite possible that dogs do occasionally mutate into virus'
No, it has been ruled out by the Word of God, who does not lie. HalleluYah !!!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Apr 12

Of course, they invented the phony distinction of micro-evolution to avoid having to admit to the whole theory being true. But the so-called macro-evolution is just micro-evolution occurring over a long period of time.

I am not aware of any instance in which a virus has been observed to mutate into something other than a virus.

That guy in the video was an idiot. Just him. I have not called any other ID'er such.
Micro-evolution is just another name for adaptation, as is natural selection.
Nothing new here. None of the theory of evolution is true. It is a strong
delusion brought on by Satan. The Holy Spirit has protected me from this
delusion and I see clearly what it is. It is another one of Satan's attempts
to discredit God, like He did with Eve. Many are believing in the deception
because it looks good to their eyes. I thank God I am not one of them.
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!