1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 11:17
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7964880.stm

dear friends, this type of statement is clearly evident of the type of nonsense that one may be a recipient to, while attending a sermon given by a prominent religious leader. it is a direct contradiction of what is stated in scripture and has no basis in reason other than the mind of the originator.

for those who are interested in truth, in scripture and in the environment, i give this clear and unambiguous message. God will not tolerate the earth being destroyed before its regenerative powers are diminished beyond repair, for scripture clearly indicates, that

God, in his majesty and wisdom will, 'bring to ruin those ruining the earth.' revelation 11:18

have a great day!
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 11:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    God, in his majesty and wisdom will, 'bring to ruin those ruining the earth.' revelation 11:18
    ^this "has no basis in reason other than the mind of the originator."
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 14:011 edit
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    ^this "has no basis in reason other than the mind of the originator."
    refute it then, if you are able πŸ˜€
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 17:041 edit
    refute it then, if you are able πŸ˜€
    It doesn't say if their ruin will come before or after the Earth is "beyond repair". 😡
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 17:121 edit
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7964880.stm

dear friends, this type of statement is clearly evident of the type of nonsense that one may be a recipient to, while attending a sermon given by a prominent religious leader. it is a direct contradiction of what is stated in scripture and has no basis in reason other than the mind of the originator. ...[text shortened]... nd wisdom will, 'bring to ruin those ruining the earth.' revelation 11:18

have a great day!
    Define "happy ending". I've been trying for years to convince my massage therapist to give me a happy ending.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 17:30
    Originally posted by Palynka
    It doesn't say if their ruin will come before or after the Earth is "beyond repair". 😡
    i think it must come before, otherwise the earth would be unable to sustain life if its eco systems were completely ruined beyond regeneration! isn't it exciting, for it must be soon!πŸ˜‰
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 17:31
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Define "happy ending". I've been trying for years to convince my massage therapist to give me a happy ending.
    Lol, get married and get a good women, should be no problem!
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 19:24
    i think it must come before, otherwise the earth would be unable to sustain life if its eco systems were completely ruined beyond regeneration! isn't it exciting, for it must be soon!πŸ˜‰
    Some of its eco systems were ruined long ago. So the question then is just how ruined it can get. If the old Testament is anything to go by, God loves his little 'tests of faith' and can go quite far.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 19:46
    God only gives happy endings to submissives. It's his fetish.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 21:391 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Some of its eco systems were ruined long ago. So the question then is just how ruined it can get. If the old Testament is anything to go by, God loves his little 'tests of faith' and can go quite far.
    yes Whitey my son, but the earth has incredible regenerative properties! the most amazing of which are what happens to air borne pollutants that are too light to fall to the earth and remain in suspension. God in his majesty and wisdom has provided an astonishing filtration system, it works like this.

air borne pollutants are not heavy enough to fall to earth so they remain in suspension, however, what happens is that when the sea churns up salt spray due to the movement of its waters, the salts combine with the pollutants, making them heavy enough to fall into the ocean, then eventually they get sucked into the molten magma layer in vents in the ocean floor, the pollutants get obliterated and the cleansed water gets filtered out in huge ocean vents! the earth has an incredible inbuilt filtration system. is it not incredible and amazing and a testimony to the superlative wisdom and majesty of the one who created these things?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 21:40
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    God only gives happy endings to submissives. It's his fetish.
    Lol yes, its true!
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 21:50
    Soon? In one day, in one year, in ten years, or in hundred of years? Perhaps in a million of years from now? When is soon? It haven't happened the last thousand of years. How old is this prophecy?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 22:061 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Soon? In one day, in one year, in ten years, or in hundred of years? Perhaps in a million of years from now? When is soon? It haven't happened the last thousand of years. How old is this prophecy?
    you cannot measure gods perception of time with our own, for as you are aware, having always existed, he is 'outside' of the sphere and influence of time. thus a thousand years with God might as well be an hour! how close to the prophecy do you want to get?

what do you think of the earths inbuilt filtration system, is it not amazing and enough to shake the most ardent of atheists to the very foundation of their being?
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    27 Mar '09 05:53
    you cannot measure gods perception of time with our own, for as you are aware, having always existed, he is 'outside' of the sphere and influence of time. thus a thousand years with God might as well be an hour! how close to the prophecy do you want to get?

what do you think of the earths inbuilt filtration system, is it not amazing and enough to shake the most ardent of atheists to the very foundation of their being?
    A single blade of holy grass
    Atomic energy
    Critical mass
    Music and Love
    and War affairs
    He who approaches
    afar he fares
    What an Amazing Universe
    with Miracles, Controversies
    I spot whatever with my brain
    and blind forever I remain😡
  15. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    27 Mar '09 08:16
    then why say its "soon"?
    you just said soon for us has nothing to do with gods soon, because its probably a totaly different thing.
    Then why say its soon if you dont know anything about this soon? might as well say its going to be later then...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree