god is real prove me wrong (atheist beware)

god is real prove me wrong (atheist beware)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
13 Feb 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
Not eat the bible?
the bible says to eat

TM

Moves
13 Feb 06

Originally posted by JesusFreak2562000
do you now
"do you now"
"Do you now?"

Yes, yes I do I know what is right and what is wrong. That’s what I have clearly started twice in this thread.

N

The sky

Moves
13 Feb 06

the bible says to eat
So you eat only because the bible tells you to do so?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
13 Feb 06

so do you me your going to be a muder or not eat the bible says to do those
This is an absolute classic example of unintelligibility. This far surpasses anything RBHill or Dj2becker could have come up with. Gets my rec.

TM

Moves
13 Feb 06

Leviticus Chapter 19, Verse 19:

"Neither shall a garment made of
two types of materials come upon you."

Do you follow this?

Have you ever eaten crabs or any other kind of seafood?

Hmmm . . .

Moves
13 Feb 06

Originally posted by rwingett
This is an absolute classic example of unintelligibility. This far surpasses anything RBHill or Dj2becker could have come up with. Gets my rec.
I think you could have stopped with "This far surpasses anything...!"

OK, I rec'ed it too.

TM

Moves
13 Feb 06

Originally posted by rwingett
Jesusfreak makes about as much sense as the book he is defending.

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
13 Feb 06

now prove god doesn't exiest How can you look at this world and not be struck with awe. how can say this is chance any close to the sun we would burn up any farther from it and we would freeze chance ha! we know he God creator of hevaen and earth has a plan and knows all even how many hairs are on your head and he has a purpose for everthing
Well, I'm convinced... that your lack of punctuation and coherence is evidence of a serious lack of planning and purpose on God's part.

On the other hand, God knows better than to reach out through random slogons, dogma and forum posts.

Looking out at the world is not the most promising direction to find Him.

Awe or aweful? Both are present in equal abundance.

You've set your sights far too low.

K

In the wind.

Moves
13 Feb 06

atheist beware god is real prove me wrong
i believe in god and God.

can you differentiate between the two?

>it is not so important to know,yet what is important is to live your life by doing what is right as you are able for the situations you are and choose to live in being acceptable in God's eyes.i see you do this and think more proof in God's existance is found in people like yourself than intelect.

God bless.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
13 Feb 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Axiom 1: God does not exist.

Proof: According to Axiom 1, God does not exist. Hence, God does not exist.
Ha ha! God, that's about as obvious a tactic as "Look, the Goodyear Blimp!"

They just keep pumping these kids out don't they?

D

Moves
13 Feb 06

Originally posted by Will Everitt
Well I have no real proof that there is not a God but I disagree with many of the things in the bible. If there was a God why would he let the book that his followers are supposed to look for help in, and the book that is supposed to convert non believers have too many disagreeable things in?

I would be happier with the bible if it were less up to in ...[text shortened]... have decided how I want to live my life but yet I get threats of hell and told I am doing wrong.
So you would only believe if a god that you can fully understand? One you can put in a tidy little box? That's not God the creator.

Disagreeable things show the truth of the Bible. If I were trying to make up a story to convince people, I wouldn't include many of the things in the Bible. There in the Book because that's they way it happened. Just because something is in the Bible doesn't mean God condones it (multiple wives, for example. There are many others). They are included because its the truth of what happened.

Those mentionings of hell you reference aren't threats. They're attempts to show you what will certainly happen if you continue on your current path. If you saw a child playing in the street, would you tell him to move? He could interpret your concern for his safety as you just trying to spoil his fun, but you know better. The same is true with talk of hell. You don't have to believe in it to end up there. In fact, Satan would love it if you didn't believe in it. Makes his job easier.

DF

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
13 Feb 06

Originally posted by telerion
Ha ha! God, that's about as obvious a tactic as "Look, the Goodyear Blimp!"

They just keep pumping these kids out don't they?
I'm not above taking a cheap win. Call it economical.

Cape Town

Moves
13 Feb 06

Before any proof can be made some definitions, axioms etc are required. Please first define God. And dont use non-logic in your definition as logic is required for any proof.

Also please tell me whether the following statement is true or false:

This statement is false.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
13 Feb 06

Grammatically, there is only one athiest here. Obviously, that's me. You bunch of pansy theists! God may be real, but Satan's got all the punctuation! (Kinda makes you wonder why people claim that the bible hasn't altered since it was written, but the capital letter wasn't invented until the 13th century.)

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
13 Feb 06

Originally posted by DragonFriend
So you would only believe if a god that you can fully understand? One you can put in a tidy little box? That's not God the creator.

Disagreeable things show the truth of the Bible. If I were trying to make up a story to convince people, I wouldn't include many of the things in the Bible. There in the Book because that's they way it happened. Just bec ...[text shortened]... e. In fact, Satan would love it if you didn't believe in it. Makes his job easier.

DF
If I wanted to control people, I'd make sure the god I invented was one bad mother!