Germans are a Scourge

Germans are a Scourge

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
28 Aug 08

Originally posted by Sushill
EDIT: why bother
bad spelling or code switching????

N

The sky

Moves
28 Aug 08

Originally posted by Wulebgr
bad spelling or code switching????
Due to the spelling it first looked Norwegian to me. 🙂 Not that "verstest" really exists in Norwegian, but it sounds like a deliberate agrammatism (meaning "worstest" - although coming to think of it, it could also be a verse test).

W
Angler

River City

Moves
29 Aug 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Due to the spelling it first looked Norwegian to me. 🙂 Not that "verstest" really exists in Norwegian, but it sounds like a deliberate agrammatism (meaning "worstest" - although coming to think of it, it could also be a verse test).
na ja

s

At the Revolution

Moves
30 Aug 08

He didn't use it to get people to be Christian, but to get Christian people on his side. And the reason why the Göbbels quote (I assume that's what you are referring to when you say 'the quote above'😉 is less likely to be propagandistic is obvious - it was not a statement made in public.
But Gebbels was Hitler's propaganda minister, no? There's even a lying technique named after him.

N

The sky

Moves
30 Aug 08

Originally posted by scherzo
But Gebbels was Hitler's propaganda minister, no? There's even a lying technique named after him.
Yes. One would think that a master of propaganda like him would know that propaganda isn't very effective if you keep it private.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
30 Aug 08

Yes. One would think that a master of propaganda like him would know that propaganda isn't very effective if you keep it private.
Private.

"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky."

No private in politics.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
01 Sep 08
1 edit

Originally posted by scherzo
Private.

"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky."

No private in politics.