1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 19:50
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    I am surrounded by idiots.
    Only idiots believe things without good reasons for doing so.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 19:521 edit
    Finding of science = gay sex ???. Wake up!
    No, the finding of science is that we are animals.

Are you having trouble keeping up with the discussion? 🙄
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 19:53
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    When a monkey beats me at OTB chess, I will agree with you. 😏
    The OTB version of you? I'm thinking they could. 🙂
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 19:58
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    The OTB version of you? I'm thinking they could. 🙂
    You apparently did not notice how I set that guy up by my dumb moves in my last OTB win. That is called psychology in chess. 😏
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 20:04
    Am I the only one seeing here that I am trying to debate? If you look back you'll see that I was told if I don't agree to certain terms there is no point in debating further. Thus I am not agreeing to certain terms, then technically the debate is over right??

You people believing gay sex is okay are nuts. It is sick and it is immoral and it is unnatural. ...[text shortened]... eeping with men, female with female, it is all lust, it is filth, it is immoral and unnatural.
    You people believing gay sex is okay are nuts. It is sick and it is immoral and it is unnatural. I am standing with my point, it is pointless to argue further especially when it comes to people like you who are starting to call me names as it looks like the only way out of this.

This is pointless. I do not see how gay sex is sick, immoral or unnatural. I fail to see how it is not in fact beautiful. But I fail to see why your or my gut feelings about gay sex should have any moral value. If disgust is the only way you can determine morality, you have a very limited moral compass.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 21:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Please do not say "whities" or "honkies" to refer to the caucasian race. Those are derogatory terms in the USA.
    I dont live in the US, so I wouldn't know, but last time I pointed out one of our derogatory terms " matey" you started a thread saying " goodbye maties" about a day or two after -
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 23:584 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I dont live in the US, so I wouldn't know, but last time I pointed out one of our derogatory terms " matey" you started a thread saying " goodbye maties" about a day or two after -
    Yeah, but now I am back, mate. That does not mean I want to marry you though.

P.S. Or anything else sexual, mate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree