Fun with Analogies

Fun with Analogies

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Apologist

Moves
05 Apr 05

God hands us a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. He tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is God to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches is fun! Screw Him." We then proceed to burn down the house. God runs in to rescue us. He hears our screams. He shouts, "Follow me! I'm the only way out!" We choke back the smoke and with our dying breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think that you are the only way out."

x

NY

Moves
05 Apr 05

once again.... drr.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.rrrrrr

x

NY

Moves
05 Apr 05

Originally posted by Darfius
God hands us a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. He tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is God to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches is fun! Screw Him." We then proceed to burn down the house. God runs in to rescue us. He hear ...[text shortened]... dying breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think that you are the only way out."
who sayswe wouldnt start a small controlled fire.. or just thrown lit matches at eashother and laughed... huh huh.. and who says we got no windows or a back door... but hey... he ave us matches.. he must be god,... pshahhh....

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
05 Apr 05

God hands us a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. He tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is God to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches is fun! Screw Him." We then proceed to burn down the house. God runs in to rescue us. He hear ...[text shortened]... dying breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think that you are the only way out."
thank you ..you just cleared up a mystery for me. Until now I didnt know what happened to my burger today, I had thought the dog ate it , but wasnt sure. now I am.

S

Moves
05 Apr 05
1 edit

We buy a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. A man in the street tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is he to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches isn't a game! Screw him." We then proceed to light the fire safely and settle down to watch the news. Suddenly the man runs in to rescue us. He sees us watching the news, sipping cocoa. He shouts, "Follow me! I'm the only way out!" We choke back our surprise and with our contiuing breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think we need saving!"

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
05 Apr 05

Originally posted by Starrman
We buy a pack of matches so that we can light our gas heater to stay warm. A man in the street tells us, "Don't play with the matches. Use them to light the heater." We look at each other and say, "Who the hell is he to tell us not play with matches? Playing with matches isn't a game! Screw him." We then proceed to light the fire safely and settle dow ...[text shortened]... nd with our contiuing breath we sneer, "You're pretty damn arrogant to think we need saving!"
thank you ..you just cleared up a mystery for me. Until now I didnt know what happened to my fries today, I had thought the dog ate them, but wasnt sure. now I am.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
05 Apr 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
thank you ..you just cleared up a mystery for me. Until now I didnt know what happened to my fries today, I had thought the dog ate them, but wasnt sure. now I am.

gentlegil had my soda and apple pie too. lol

The Apologist

Moves
05 Apr 05

Are you on Meth?

S

Moves
05 Apr 05

Are you okay?

g

Moves
05 Apr 05
1 edit

hahaha frogstomp

Got burgers and fries too!!!! ty for the "happy meal"

gil

x

NY

Moves
05 Apr 05

id kick that guy in da nutz.. runn in my house not ofern me and crack.. damn...

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
05 Apr 05

Originally posted by gentlegil
hahaha frogstomp

Got burgers and fries too!!!! ty for the "happy meal"

I knew it! I just knew it!

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
05 Apr 05

Are you on Meth?
and you thought I was making it up... shame on you.

g

Moves
05 Apr 05
1 edit

I knew it! I just knew it!
lol

want a french fry?

maybe someone needs a "light!"

or see the "light!"

gil

f