For Rajk999: def. of Good works

For Rajk999: def. of Good works

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Lets see a reference for that and we can discuss it. Is it Romans 8 again?
RBHILL gave you some good ones, I don't have time to look them up at the
moment.
Kelly

John 3:3-8, 15-18, 19-21, (27), 32-35, and (36).

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 14

Originally posted by divegeester
How is answering a simple yes or no to this question a compromise of your privacy?
Simple questions mean that they cannot be personal?

What is the relevance of that question to the topic. Christ made some very clear statements about salvation which Christians like yourself ignore. Is it becuase you find them distasteful that you rather ignore them? And what purpose would the question you ask me serve? If I say no that I did not give away all my personal possessions, what would that prove?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Aug 14

If I say no that I did not give away all my personal possessions, what would that prove?
It would prove you were a hypocrite for one thing. That you refuse to give a response is interesting.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 14

It would prove you were a hypocrite for one thing. That you refuse to give a response is interesting.
You obviously do not know the meaning of the word hypocrite. It is not hypocrisy to state exactly the doctrine that Christ preached. All I did was quote exactly what Christ said and you call me a hypocrite. What the hell has Christianity become.

Your distaste for Christ and his doctrine does not make me a hypocrite. You need to examine yourself and your watered down doctrine designed to please men.

The fact that I refuse to respond to and ask personal questions means that Im a far more mature individual capable of carrying out an arms-length conversation on the internet without getting involved with personalities. You and your 'facebook' attitude where you think you need to know everyones personal business is the reason why you are so far off the teachings of Christ and more into the affairs of the world.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Aug 14
1 edit

You obviously do not know the meaning of the word hypocrite. It is not hypocrisy to state exactly the doctrine that Christ preached. All I did was quote exactly what Christ said and you call me a hypocrite. What the hell has Christianity become.

Your distaste for Christ and his doctrine does not make me a hypocrite. You need to examine yourself and your ...[text shortened]... he reason why you are so far off the teachings of Christ and more into the affairs of the world.
I admit it was a strong comment and I thought of editing it. But if you are determind to preach salvation by works and set a standard that you yourself don't reach, then to be completely frank you should shut up about it until you do.

Salvation through faith provides for failure and mercy, what you preach is an attempt at salvation through self effort that you don't even reach yourself. If you can't see the hypocrisy in that then you need more than a dictionary.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 14

I admit it was a strong comment and I thought of editing it. But if you are determind to preach salvation by works and set a standard that you yourself don't reach, then to be completely frank you should shut up about it until you do.

Salvation through faith provides for failure and mercy, what you preach is an attempt at salvation through self effor ...[text shortened]... ven reach yourself. If you can't see the hypocrisy in that then you need more than a dictionary.
The doctrine of Christ must be watered down because man is sinful and fallible? A man cannot repeat the words of Christ or teach or preach, unless he is able to follow them himself?

What utter bull!! Are you for real?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 14
1 edit

Salvation through faith provides for failure and mercy, what you preach is an attempt at salvation through self effor ...[text shortened]... ven reach yourself. If you can't see the hypocrisy in that then you need more than a dictionary.
Here is the online dictionary's definition :

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Now if you can, tell me what virtues I pretended to have. You cannot do that because I have unfailingly resisted the temptation to answer personal questions about myself from those like you whose aim is to trap me.

When presenting beliefs which I post here, I always state that these are the commandments of Christ .. always. I never claim to have beliefs or doctrines which Christ did not clearly state and I never claim to be able to follow exactly as Christ preached.

According to you therefore since nobody can be like Christ and live up to all his commandments then nobody should repeat them and preach about them otherwise they are hypocrites.

It is no wonder Christianity [your version ] is in such a mess.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Aug 14

Here is the online dictionary's definition :

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Now if you can, tell me what virtues I pretended to have. You cannot do that because I have unfailingly resisted the ...[text shortened]... therwise they are hypocrites.

It is no wonder Christianity [your version ] is in such a mess.
This is not your RHP identity in it's fullness though is it? You preach a high works level gospel but hide behind this "no personal information" facade that enables to throw rocks at other Christians (as you are here and now at me). But in reality you are implicitly saying that you have made it, you are doing these amazing salvation earning works. But then you're not, your hiding again, saying that it's private. Well I'll call you on it, and raise you a STFU unless you can demonstrate that you practice what you preach.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 14

This is not your RHP identity in it's fullness though is it? You preach a high works level gospel but hide behind this "no personal information" facade that enables to throw rocks at other Christians (as you are here and now at me). But in reality you are implicitly saying that you have made it, you are doing these amazing salvation earning works. But th ...[text shortened]... ll you on it, and raise you a STFU unless you can demonstrate that you practice what you preach.
Good luck to you in trying to call me on anything.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Aug 14

Good luck to you in trying to call me on anything.
I just did.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 14

I just did.
What you succeeded in doing is showing that you cannot accept what Christ said. You are therefore not a follower of Christ.

What I, or anyone else for that matter, do, should not influence your decision to accept Christ.

You are a man-pleaser.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 14
2 edits

Lets see a reference for that and we can discuss it. Is it Romans 8 again?
We can start in John, I put in context around the verse I'd like to discuss,
if you would like to reference Romans 8 again please feel free.

I agree with a lot of what you say from time to time on how we need to
obey the Lord, do good works, turn from evil; however, you do seem to
leave out some important points and you left me a little confused in a
statement I asked you about and you never really responded to so I
know where you are coming from.

Is Jesus the Way, the Truth, and the Life so that no one comes to the
Father except through Jesus?

Now, it seemed to me and I could have been completely wrong about
how you said it! Which is why I'm asking, that you left the door open for
those that reject Jesus to still come to God and actually get to Him while
as I read that scripture, only through Jesus can that be done.

I'm a little confused on your stance about good works and God, do you
believe every time a good work is done, I don't care if was done by some
ISIS guy who just got done beheading a child, that because he now did
a good work God accepts him? If we reject God, and still do good works,
are we accepted by God in your opinion?

As I read the scripture, I see it as if you reject Jesus Christ there isn't
anything for you since only through the Son of God can we be saved. So
much so if you do not believe your condemned aready.
Kelly

"18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Aug 14

What you succeeded in doing is showing that you cannot accept what Christ said. You are therefore not a follower of Christ.

What I, or anyone else for that matter, do, should not influence your decision to accept Christ.

You are a man-pleaser.
I think most here who read my posts would agree than I'm in no way intent on pleasing anyone or claiming I'm anything of myself. I just think it is revealing that after all of your hard-core works preaching here, that we now find you don't live it yourself.

K

Moves
29 Aug 14
3 edits

RajK,
I hope that you realize some time before you die or before Christ comes for believers that you cannot complete the perfection that God requires. Then, please accept Christ as your substitute in order to have eternal life.

Christ came to save sinners. There is none good, but God. Redeemed people are still not good in their own selves. Christ made them righteous before God. Without Christ, there is no salvation.

King James Version
==============
John 8: 20, 24, 28
These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Matthew 26: 28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Colossians 1: 14
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
29 Aug 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
RajK,
I hope that you realize some time before you die or before Christ comes for believers that you cannot complete the perfection that God requires. Then, please accept Christ as your substitute in order to have eternal life.

Christ came to save sinners. There is none good, but God. Redeemed people are still not good in their own selves. Christ ...[text shortened]...

Colossians 1: 14
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
No one person can represent the fullness of Christ. If the whole body of Christ was together at a church in helping each other's needs not wants then we would all together be representing the fullness of Christ almost.