For Kelly.

For Kelly.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
I am sort of amazed many of the Christians here didn’t speak up about this, because I don’t think having God in your life is unique at all. The whole point of Christianity is our walk with God being restored, if it were anything less, than it would be just one of many belief systems completely undistinguishable from all the other flavors of the month. Chris ...[text shortened]... God is alive and well, and Jesus Christ is still changing lives, saving us from our sins.
Kelly
I had no doubt you were a genuine Christian without you posting this; however PK's beef with you is not directed at your spiritual condition, it's directed at your apparent inability to cohesively explain and defend your theological position.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 14

Originally posted by divegeester
I had no doubt you were a genuine Christian without you posting this; however PK's beef with you is not directed at your spiritual condition, it's directed at your apparent inability to cohesively explain and defend your theological position.
Do I need you to tell me that PK has a beef with me and why?
I do believe he is quite able to express himself as he sees fit.
Kelly

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Aug 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
Yet so many of your posts are devoid of reason and common sense (or at least they appear so to me) - for which you get justifiably criticized.
I can live with that. 🙂

Moves
12 Aug 14

Do I need you to tell me that PK has a beef with me and why?
I do believe he is quite able to express himself as he sees fit.
Kelly
You started your post to PK with these words:

"I am sort of amazed many of the Christians here didn’t speak up about this..."

I'm just trying to sooth your pretensions incredulity while helping you understand what PK was driving at; but seeing as you are determined to be such an asshat about it I'll leave you to it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 14

Originally posted by divegeester
You started your post to PK with these words:

"I am sort of amazed many of the Christians here didn’t speak up about this..."

I'm just trying to sooth your pretensions incredulity while helping you understand what PK was driving at; but seeing as you are determined to be such an asshat about it I'll leave you to it.
So you and I are quite clear, I don't care what you think PK was driving at
since I have been talking to PK for some time now! I have a lot of faith in
PK be able to express himself clearly. Why you feel the need to insert
yourself into our conversation is beyond me, but since you seem to have
taken up that role with others too, I wonder what makes you tick!
Kelly

Cape Town

Moves
13 Aug 14

Originally posted by josephw
I can live with that. 🙂
I know you can. I just thought I should point out that if you are seeking to persuade, you are not getting very far for that reason.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Aug 14

I am sort of amazed many of the Christians here didn’t speak up about this, because I don’t think having God in your life is unique at all. The whole point of Christianity is our walk with God being restored, if it were anything less, than it would be just one of many belief systems completely undistinguishable from all the other flavors of the month. Chris ...[text shortened]... God is alive and well, and Jesus Christ is still changing lives, saving us from our sins.
Kelly
Thanks for the long reply, which I shall get back to. I'm on holiday at the moment and don't have enough time to give your post it deserves. But I shall do when I return.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Aug 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Thanks for the long reply, which I shall get back to. I'm on holiday at the moment and don't have enough time to give your post it deserves. But I shall do when I return.
No worries, one thing I understand is not having a lot of time! 🙂
Kelly