1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Dec '21 18:09
    @rajk999 said
    Paul condemns your stupid doctrine you preach that you can sin all you want and still get eternal life. You should take note and stop preaching lies to people stupid enough to believe you:

[i]I have told you this many times before, and now I repeat it with tears: there are many whose lives make them enemies of Christ's death on the cross. They are going to end up in hell, ...[text shortened]... nd will GO TO HELL [/b]

Paul preaches a totally contrary doctrine to You and your God Witness Lee
    <<Paul condemns your stupid doctrine you preach that you can sin all you want and still get eternal life. You should take note and stop preaching lies to people stupid enough to believe you:>>

Once again, you fail to realize the importance and power of God’s Holy Spirit indwelling a Christian and changing his or her heart.

Genuinely saved Christians would not continue living a life of sin because their hearts are being changed by the Holy Spirit within them. And their changed hearts lead to changed interests and desires.

You consistently fail to understand this to such an extent that I think you don’t believe God’s Holy Spirit indwells Christians.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Dec '21 18:151 edit
    @pb1022 said
    I think you don’t believe God’s Holy Spirit indwells Christians.
    You have the be the biggest dunce on the planet. I started several threads about this boasting of the Holy Spirit, and pretending to have the HS that Christians carry on with. I said it many times and now Im saying plainly. IT IS MOSTLY FAKE. There are SOME Christians with the Holy Spirit but the bulk of you are liars and hypocrites. How do I know.... The Holy Spirit is what makes people teach what Jesus said to teach. You Christians around here do not do that.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Dec '21 18:52
    @rajk999 said
    You have the be the biggest dunce on the planet. I started several threads about this boasting of the Holy Spirit, and pretending to have the HS that Christians carry on with. I said it many times and now Im saying plainly. IT IS MOSTLY FAKE. There are SOME Christians with the Holy Spirit but the bulk of you are liars and hypocrites. How do I know.... The Holy Spirit is what makes people teach what Jesus said to teach. You Christians around here do not do that.
    <<How do I know.... The Holy Spirit is what makes people teach what Jesus said to teach. You Christians around here do not do that.>>

Christians who have God’s Holy Spirit - and God’s Holy Spirit indwells all Christians - bear the fruit of the Spirit.

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.”

(Galatians 5:22-26)

How many of the fruits of the Spirit do you exhibit? Do you provoke people?

This is how I know I have God’s Holy Spirit:

“The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:”

(Romans 8:16)

Does God’s Holy Spirit bear witness with your spirit?

You seem to be all about outward behavior, and I don’t think you realize the importance of a changed heart - that a changed heart, and not self-effort and willpower, leads to behavior modification. The Holy Spirit changes the heart and it’s a changed heart that leads to changed behavior.

God looks on the heart.

“But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.”

(1 Samuel 16:7)
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 11:362 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Seems you just came to stir up strife and set back and enjoy all the contention you intended to generate.

It reminds me of the Jews who followed Paul the apostle around and poisoned the minds of the crowds till they threw dust up into the air in chaos.

Expected next comment: " So, you think you or Witness Lee are Paul, huh?"

Come on. Get it off your chest.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 11:591 edit
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Seems you just came to stir up strife and set back and enjoy all the contention you intended to generate.

It reminds me of the Jews who followed Paul the apostle around and poisoned the minds of the crowds till they threw dust up into the air in chaos.

Your doctrine is the doctrine of death and damnation.
    Are you comparing yourself to Paul again?
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 12:06
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Or you could address the points raised?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 12:25
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Sonship has been hoisted with his own petard. (It's a Shakespeare thing).

So that's your opinion.
    Everybody doesn't have to share it do we ?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 12:273 edits
    Sonship wants to talk about Jesus.
    Ghost wants to make sure sonship talks and talks and talks about Witness Lee.

Then you see he can smugly say "See? He is just a follower of this man Witness Lee."

So Ghost starts a new thread with the thrust - "Let's get him to talk all about Witness Lee."

Will Ghost deal with what Jesus said? Nope. Then goes on the apathy hat - " Oh, my dear fellow, I am an atheist and have no interest in any of this."
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 12:39
    @sonship said
    Sonship wants to talk about Jesus.
    Ghost wants to make sure sonship talks and talks and talks about Witness Lee.

Then you see he can smugly say "See? He is just a follower of this man Witness Lee."

So Ghost starts a new thread with the thrust - "Let's get him to talk all about Witness Lee."

Will Ghost deal with what Jesus said? Nope. Then goes on the apathy hat - " Oh, my dear fellow, I am an atheist and have no interest in any of this."
    This thread was created after you called another Christian the enemy of Christ, despite his particular religion clearly having a high regard for Christ. This means one of two things, either you are completely oblivious to what JWs actually believe or you intentionally misrepresented what a fellow Christian believes for your own aggrandizement.

So, which was it?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 12:451 edit
    sonship writes a lot about the Lord Jesus.
    But Ghost wants to wring out of sonship " blasphemous ravings of Witness".

So he starts a new thread to see if I'll fill it with "blasphemous ravings of Witness"
    intentionally.

I don't promise that. I probably will do as I usually do, emphasize the riches of truth in the word of God. - Some make us feel good. Some are a kick in the pants sometimes.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 12:47
    I already wrote much on John 17 in the Trinity threads. But Ghost wants to say those are ravings of Lee.

Here is what Jesus said about the church being made one in the Triune God.

"And I do no ask concerning these only but concerning those also who believe into Me through their word." (v.20)

That certainly includes the whole universal church in all ages in all history until God consummates His purpose. Thankyou Lord Jesus for Your petition.

"That they all may be one; even as You Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be un Us; . . . " (v.21a)

That they also may be in Us

That THEY . . . also may be in Us.

That they ALSO . . . may be in Us.

"That they also MAY . . . be in Us."

"That they also may BE . . . in Us"

"That they also may be IN . . . Us."

"That they also may be in US."

That the church , the universal church of from the apostles and all who through the apostles who believe may be one and be eventually in the Triune God - "In Us".

You don't want to be in the divine Us Ghost? You don't have to be. Just do not change your mind and remain believing there is no God.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 12:50
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    This thread was created after you called another Christian the enemy of Christ, despite his particular religion clearly having a high regard for Christ. This means one of two things, either you are completely oblivious to what JWs actually believe or you intentionally misrepresented what a fellow Christian believes for your own aggrandizement.

So, which was it?
    See how Sonship hides from this question.

It's a pride thing.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 13:013 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    This thread was created after you called another Christian the enemy of Christ,

First see if you can get either Galveston or Rajk999 to write out clearly here before the whole universe that for each of them personally - Jesus is Lord.

You know - " . . . and no one can say Jesus is Lord! except in the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor. 12:3)

Now art one point Jesus said those who were not with Him were against Him.
    Matthew 12:30

English Standard Version
    Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

My God is the man the Lord Jesus Christ.
    I am a former enemy but now taken captive by the Lord Jesus.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 13:033 edits
    Sometimes if I set my mind on the fallen nature - the flesh I too must admit I am at enmity with God. For -

"Because the mind set on the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, for neither can it be." (Rom. 8:6)

So every Christian even needs to learn to set the mind on the regenerated spirit where the Spirit of Jesus is - "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit." (1 Cor. 6:17)

That is hard when you don't believe in Jesus the Son of God except that He was an angel. It is hard when you don't think or teach the Holy Spirit is God or is even a living Person. Such indocrination is best left behind so one can AMEN the word of God.

"But the Lord is the Spirit. And where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom." (2 Cor. 3:17)

See if you can now make Second Corinthians Paul's letter - "the blasphemous ravings of Witness Lee". See if you can rally some JWs and JW influenced posters to your side there.

But be careful that you are brought together by a common enemy - Christ the Word who was God and became flesh. Then "the last Adam became a life giving Spirit." (1 Cor. 15:45)
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 13:11
    @sonship said

First see if you can get either Galveston or Rajk999 to write out clearly here before the whole universe that for each of them personally - Jesus is Lord.
    You are deluded. This is not one of your local church gatherings. This is an online forum. Nobody asks you to say or do anything. We are here to discuss doctrinal and other bible teachings, not confess anything to a failure like you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree