Fmf

Fmf

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
sure i was, still waiting for you to produce your own statistics.
As I said to you, no one knows how life started, it remains an unknown process. How can statistics be produced for an unknown process?

As for your lies, I quite categorically showed that no one 'evolutionist' acknowledges the numbers you produced. It's creationist junk.

rc

Moves
18 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
As I said to you, no one knows how life started, it remains an unknown process. How can statistics be produced for an unknown process?

As for your lies, I quite categorically showed that no one 'evolutionist' acknowledges the numbers you produced. It's creationist junk.
you were asked to produce a figure for what you might think could be mathematically so improbable as to be almost impossible, so far you have produced nada, if you dont think that evolutionists make the claim, then here is your chance to put it right. No amount of caustic diatribe can make up for lack of content. Where are your statistics?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 May 13
3 edits

you were asked to produce a figure for what you might think could be mathematically so improbable as to be almost impossible, so far you have produced nada, if you dont think that evolutionists make the claim, then here is your chance to put it right. No amount of caustic diatribe can make up for lack of content. Where are your statistics?
Statistics for what exactly? Why do I need to produce these statistics? What do they prove?

rc

Moves
18 May 13
2 edits

Statistics for what exactly? Why do I need to produce these statistics? What do they prove?
sigh, you state that evolutionists dont hold that a number can be so improbable as to be mathematically almost impossible, well here is your chance to put that right. Do you think that an event happening or not happening with a chance of 1x10^50 is probable or improbable?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 May 13

sigh, you state that evolutionists dont hold that a number can be so improbable as to be mathematically almost impossible, well here is your chance to put that right. Do you think that an event happening with a chance in 1x10^50 is probable or improbable?
Where have I stated that evolutionists don't hold that a number can be so improbable as to be mathematically almost impossible?

rc

Moves
18 May 13

Where have I stated that evolutionists don't hold that a number can be so improbable as to be mathematically almost impossible?
this is your dispute with the article that i posted was it not?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 May 13

this is your dispute with the article that i posted was it not?
Unbelievable. Go back and read the thread.

rc

Moves
18 May 13

Unbelievable. Go back and read the thread.
must I?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 May 13

must I?
You don't have to, but I have been quite clear and precise. That you have failed to follow the thread, again, is hardly surprising.

If life can't have arisen by naturalistic means in your eyes, can you explain how God did do it?

rc

Moves
18 May 13

You don't have to, but I have been quite clear and precise. That you have failed to follow the thread, again, is hardly surprising.

If life can't have arisen by naturalistic means in your eyes, can you explain how God did do it?
Bible doesn't say, it merely states that God created.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 May 13

Bible doesn't say, it merely states that God created.
Funny how the creation account is completely void of specifics.

rc

Moves
18 May 13

Funny how the creation account is completely void of specifics.
yeah because lets face it, the Bible is a detailed scientific text book 🙄

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 May 13

yeah because lets face it, the Bible is a detailed scientific text book 🙄
The Bible doesn't have to be a 'detailed scientific text book', how hard would it have been for the Biblical God to have added a few more details into the creation account?

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
18 May 13

Do you like fractals? I love them. It seems to me that much of the universe is fractal. Variations on a theme.
Fractals are fascinating things and, as it happens, one of the big bits of evidence that very complex things can be generated from very simple rules without recourse to gods, demons, angels, fairies, imps, pixies, dragons or any other supernatural jiggery pokery.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 May 13
1 edit

The Bible doesn't have to be a 'detailed scientific text book', how hard would it have been for the Biblical God to have added a few more details into the creation account?
Try a book by Hugh Ross astrophysicist "More Than Theory". Or his book "Treasures in the Book of Job" is similar.

Some interesting science / Bible matters there.

RJHinds will not recommend it probably because many YEC organizations oppose Ross's group Reasons to Believe which is OEC.

Some things recommended in the book or at his site does not mean I agree with everything he has written.