Flesh or spirit?

Flesh or spirit?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
I heard most Americans dont have a passport
I actually do have one and have been to Mexico a couple times but just across the border. Had a trip planned to Cozumel but it feel thru. Not enough $$$$$ or pesos to go.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I’m not your “dear friend” by any means, and no I haven’t, but I have been to Vancouver.

I have been to Phoenix though, if that helps?

Have you ever been out of America?
Oh come on now..your my bestest friend...Lol. So to Vancouver Washington or Canada?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I’m not your “dear friend” by any means, and no I haven’t, but I have been to Vancouver.

I have been to Phoenix though, if that helps?

Have you ever been out of America?
I lived there for 8 years......Beautiful desert for sure.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @galveston75
Oh come on now..your my bestest friend...Lol. So to Vancouver Washington or Canada?
I haven’t been to Vancouver, that was a typo. Have been to Phoenix through and a few other places in the US.

Have you ever been outside of the US and Canada?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 18
1 edit

Flesh or spirit? is the subject.

Christ is not the angel Michael.
Christ was incarnated as a genuine man. Died and rose as a genuine man. Christ in eternity will still be a genuine man.

Christ does have an unplifted, resurrected, glorified body.
On the nature of that body no one is a scientific expert.
But He is not a "spirit being" that the JWs want to make Him in their revolt against the mingling of divinity and humanity.

I showed how the title "the Son of Man" refers to Jesus not for some temporary period but for the duration of eternity. See Daniel 7:13,14

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Apr 18

I have no interest in your church doctrine.
An idiotic thing to say, but understandable considering it comes from someone who has separated himself from the corporate body of Christ unto an isolationistic and ideological know-it
-all group of arrogant self willed holier-than-thou Pharisees.

My doctrine comes from God's Word. Cement that in your mind.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Apr 18

Originally posted by @secondson
An idiotic thing to say, but understandable considering it comes from someone who has separated himself from the corporate body of Christ unto an isolationistic and ideological know-it
-all group of arrogant self willed holier-than-thou Pharisees.

My doctrine comes from God's Word. Cement that in your mind.
Show me then where it comes from Gods word.

It is up to YOU to cement it in my mind.
I constantly quote what is preached by Paul and the Apostles.

You constantly give me your church dogma .. not interested in that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @galveston75
I lived there for 8 years......Beautiful desert for sure.
Yes, the desert there is very nice.

Jesus Christ would not hold the title "Son of Man" for the rest of eternity if Jesus Christ was not a MAN for the rest of eternity.

The group that teaches you is in rebellion against Jehovah. Rather than be Jehovahs' Witnesses they are in rebellion against Jehovah. For Jehovah's FEET are Jesus Christ's HUMAN FEET - human feet of God become a man. And they shall touch down on Mt. Oliviet in His second coming.

Zechariah 14:3,4

" Then Jehovah will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights in a day of battle.

And His feet will stand in that day on the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east; ..."

And Jehovah's HAND He places on the apostle John when Christ in His resurrected and glorified state appeared to John.

Revelation 1:17,18

"And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead;

and He placed His right hand on me, saying, Do no fear; I am the First and the Last and the living One; and I became dead, and behold, I am living forever and ever;

and I have the keys of death and of Hades."

You better leave that rebellion called "the Jehovah's Witnesses" and come to Jesus Christ the First and the Last - Jehovah God as a man.

You didn't read that Jehovah is "the First and the Last"?

"Thus says JEHOVAH the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, JEHOVAH of hosts.

I am the First and I am the Last and apart from Me there is no God." (Isaiah 44:6)

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Apr 18

Originally posted by @sonship
[b]Flesh or spirit? is the subject.

Christ is not the angel Michael.
Christ was incarnated as a genuine man. Died and rose as a genuine man. Christ in eternity will still be a genuine man.

Christ does have an unplifted, resurrected, glorified body.
On the nature of that body no one is a scientific expert.
But He is not a "spirit being" that the ...[text shortened]... Jesus not for some temporary period but for the duration of eternity. See Daniel 7:13,14[/b]
Hebrews 1:8
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever:

It's a wonder how some cannot grasp the meaning of this. When brought to their attention they slither around it by citing other verses causing contradiction and a mockery of the Word of God.

For example; I cited Isaiah 9:6 to Rajk, but he couldn't even address the verse. The same is true of JW's. When confronted with the clear teaching of scripture that undermines their warped interpretations they twist, squirm and slither around those verses that proves them wrong.

But no wonder as we read Acts 20:28-30, "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them."

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Apr 18

Show me then where it comes from Gods word.

It is up to YOU to cement it in my mind.
I constantly quote what is preached by Paul and the Apostles.

You constantly give me your church dogma .. not interested in that.
I'm constantly quoting scripture to you in defense of what the scriptures teach, but you are constantly ridiculing the church with your false doctrine.

It's impossible to have a meaningful exchange with someone who thinks they're better than anyone else.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 18

It's a wonder how some cannot grasp the meaning of this. When brought to their attention they slither around it by citing other verses causing contradiction and a mockery of the Word of God.

For example; I cited Isaiah 9:6 to Rajk, but he couldn't even address the vers ...[text shortened]... f your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them."
I agree. And this matter of God being united with man forever is very closely related to what we were talking about before.

Christ as the Firstborn Son of God among many brothers.

In that exchanged you pointed out that the exact phrase "Firstborn Son of God" you did not see in Scripture - to which I might agree. But the FACT if putting the truths together, is unmistakenly there.

What man's mind reels at is that God and man would be completely united.

You see many agree that God and man should have SOME kind of relationship.
He is our Creator.
He is our Redeemer.
He is Savior and even our King.

But the Bible reveals He is our life - the Divine life imparted into us, compounded with us, incorporated with us, mingled with us, blended with our life in utter interveaving organic union.

The initiator of this reality is Christ - the Firstborn Son of God in resurrection. And His Body is the continuation, expansion, and enlargement of this blending.

This is the truth that will spearhead the regaining of the planet from the Devil back into the kingdom of God.

Ironically, the enemy of God uses religion to keep God and man APART.

Are we may look at it another way. The Redemption of Jesus Christ is far far greater than we realized in reconciling man to God. It blends God with man and man with God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Apr 18

I'm constantly quoting scripture to you in defense of what the scriptures teach, but you are constantly ridiculing the church with your false doctrine.

It's impossible to have a meaningful exchange with someone who thinks they're better than anyone else.
You are a liar. I have quoted scripture, asked questions based on this scripture and you ignore it because it condemns your doctrine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Apr 18

For example; I cited Isaiah 9:6 to Rajk, but he couldn't even address the vers ...[text shortened]... f your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them."
The authority on who Jesus Christ is and his relationship with God

IS NOT ISAIAH.

I will give you 3 guesses on who the authority is.
But you will only need one.

On second thoughts take 10 .. you going to need all 10

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Apr 18

Originally posted by @sonship
I agree. And this matter of God being united with man forever is very closely related to what we were talking about before.

Christ as the Firstborn Son of God among many brothers.

In that exchanged you pointed out that the exact phrase "Firstborn Son of God" you did not see in Scripture - to which I might agree. But the FACT if putting the truths tog ...[text shortened]... far greater than we realized in reconciling man to God. It blends God with man and man with God.
Truly amazing isn't it. Our God is a great God. We will be learning of His grace forever. Soon, very soon.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Apr 18

The authority on who Jesus Christ is and his relationship with God

IS NOT ISAIAH.

I will give you 3 guesses on who the authority is.
But you will only need one.

On second thoughts take 10 .. you going to need all 10
Rajk999

Am I right. Am I right? Do I win the go-to-heaven-for-free pass?