Final update of Kent Hovind

Final update of Kent Hovind

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
19 Jan 07

He was sentenced an hour or so ago. His wife's sentence has been deferred until March 1st.

Sentence -

Prison time : 120 months (YEC's, that equals 10 years) + plus 3 more years supervision upon release.
$5,800 in monetary assessments
$604,874.87 in retribution
$7078.24 for prosecution costs

So the next time a crazy YEC starts talking up Dr. Dino and baiting you with his $250,000 challenge, you can smugly point out that Uncle Sam has first dibs on that money.

Keep praying for him YEC's. Those prayers sure are working. 🙂

s

Moves
20 Jan 07
1 edit

Originally posted by telerion
He was sentenced an hour or so ago. His wife's sentence has been deferred until March 1st.

Sentence -

Prison time : 120 months (YEC's, that equals 10 years) + plus 3 more years supervision upon release.

So the next time a crazy YEC starts talki ...[text shortened]... first dibs on that money.

He has obviously been set up by the pro-Darwin authorities. They couldn't prove him wrong and so set about destroying his life they only way they knew how. It's not fair I tell you.

What are YEC's?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
20 Jan 07

Yes...but... did he flush?

s

Moves
20 Jan 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Palynka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKMhtyI3L8
Smart Guy, Ali G. LMAO.

(Edit: oh and Young Earth Creationists)

N

The sky

Moves
20 Jan 07

Originally posted by Palynka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKMhtyI3L8
"I am a homo sapien"

Ouch!

w

Moves
20 Jan 07
3 edits

So the next time a crazy YEC starts talking up Dr. Dino and baiting you with his $250,000 challenge, you can smugly point out that Uncle Sam has first dibs on that money.

Keep praying for him YEC's. Those prayers sure are working. 🙂[/b]
No, no, no. A YEC'er will insist that the REAL sentence is really only 10 seconds instead of 10 years despite the evidence to the contrary. However, in DEY (thats dog earth years) I believe the sentence is more like 100,000 years. Its all about perspective you know.

w

Moves
20 Jan 07
1 edit

Keep praying for him YEC's. Those prayers sure are working. 🙂[/b]
You see thats his problem. I'm an OEC and therefore I have not been keeping up those prayers for him since he is a YEC. Otherwise I think it would be safe to assume he would'nt be having these kinds of problems now. 😛

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
20 Jan 07

Sentence -

So the next time a crazy YEC starts talki ...[text shortened]... first dibs on that money.

Ignoring the obvious bonus of now having a captive audience, I think KH should have checked the small print of his Bible: "render... unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's"; or at least have checked up on acquiring legal tax-exempt status.

j

Moves
20 Jan 07
2 edits

Originally posted by Halitose
Ignoring the obvious bonus of now having a captive audience, I think KH should have checked the small print of his Bible: "render... unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's"; or at least have checked up on acquiring legal tax-exempt status.
You're not quoting the entire passage - "Render unto Ceasar the things that are Ceasar's and to God the things that are God's."

You are God's? Have you rendered yourself up to God? Or are you just concerned with KH's taxes?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
21 Jan 07

Originally posted by whodey
You see thats his problem. I'm an OEC and therefore I have not been keeping up those prayers for him since he is a YEC. Otherwise I think it would be safe to assume he would'nt be having these kinds of problems now. 😛
Good point. 😛