Eye evolution - Misunderstood

Eye evolution - Misunderstood

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
[b]Most Carnivorous Dinosaurs Were Actually Vegetarian

[quote]Paleontologists and horrible individuals Lindsay Zanno and Peter Makovicky say in a research paper that most theropods—the family of the T-Rex and the Velociraptor—were actually vegetarians.

Their study—Herbivorous ecomorphology and specialization patterns in theropod dinosaur evo ...[text shortened]... ive[/b]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/27/new-dinosaur-vegetarian-t-rex_n_7155284.html[/b]
'Paleontologists and horrible individuals Lindsay Zanno.....

I stopped reading after that. Such negative and personal emotion in the first sentence didn't bode well to what was to follow.

Cape Town

Moves
19 May 15
1 edit

Most Carnivorous Dinosaurs Were Actually Vegetarian
I don't think you understand those big words. Or you just quoted it without realizing that it doesn't make sense.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 May 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
'Paleontologists and horrible individuals Lindsay Zanno.....

I stopped reading after that. Such negative and personal emotion in the first sentence didn't bode well to what was to follow.
I doubt if you would have any qualms about referring to me as a horrible individual. Or could I be wrong and you really believe I am a wonderful individual?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 May 15

I doubt if you would have any qualms about referring to me as a horrible individual. Or could I be wrong and you really believe I am a wonderful individual?
You are neither horrible or wonderful.

Just a loon.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 May 15

You are neither horrible or wonderful.

Just a loon.
So if you had read, 'Paleontologists and loons Lindsay Zanno.....
you would not have stopped reading?

I find it very common for Evilutionists and Atheists to call people they do not agree with disparaging names like "horrible individuals and loons". So I am puzzled that you would be turned off by such terms.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 May 15

So if you had read, 'Paleontologists and loons Lindsay Zanno.....
you would not have stopped reading?

I find it very common for Evilutionists and Atheists to call people they do not agree with disparaging names like "horrible individuals and loons". So I am puzzled that you would be turned off by such terms.
And 'evilutionists' is not disparaging?

Think before you type sir.

Worth noting that after billions of years evolving from single cell organisms, the final outcome is the existence of Hinds, who promptly turns round and says he doesn't believe in evolution.

Muppet.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 May 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
But the bottom line is, prove it. Where's your evidence? You know as well as I do you don't have any.

Why is there no evidence humans lived with dinosaurs?
Why is there no evidence T-Rex's were vegetarian?
Why is there no evidence the earth and universe is in the thousands of years old?
Why is there no evidence for a global flood?
Why is there ...[text shortened]... nowledge gathered through the scientific method over the last 2500 years is verging on insanity.
As I have been pointing out to you about the distant past, we are all left wanting because
we were not there, and we can only look at what we see in the here and now and guess
what it all means. The thing you use to show that humans and dinosaurs were not around
at the same time is the very thing you cannot confirm is flawless which are the dating
methods used to suggest they were not around at the same time. If they were around at
the same time and your dating methods are in error you'd never know it, but I give to you
that they may not have been, I was not there then.

I never saw a T-Rex eat so I don't know what they were.

The earth and universe are as old as they are, your assumptions about how it all began
could be in error. I for one don't know how old they are, never claimed I did, and still do
not make the claim I know. If you know, well than good for you! You would never be able
to tell how old it is by looking at any part of it if it were divinely created, so no matter what
method you use you'd always be in error.

Its my understanding that fossils on top of mountains are real, that many cultures around
the world all talk about a great flood by stories handed down through generations. An
event that great would linger in human memory through legend, the details would be off
as the story gets retold.

Adam and Eve, scripture is enough for me along with my faith in the God that inspired
the scriptures.

With respect to Adam and Eve, and Noah and his family the human race *singular* is
evidence in my opinion we are not a bunch of different species of humans running around
we are one race. We have some different traits, but we are all one people.

Since I don't think evolution could happen and bring about all the variety of life we see
today out of a harsh, sterile environment so that we would all be a part of a common
ancestor I think the stability in our live forms and others speak to the truth of a common
creator over a common evolutionary accident.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 May 15

And 'evilutionists' is not disparaging?

Think before you type sir.

Worth noting that after billions of years evolving from single cell organisms, the final outcome is the existence of Hinds, who promptly turns round and says he doesn't believe in evolution.

Muppet.
I never said I do not do it too. But as you can see I am not a common run of the mill Christian. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 May 15
2 edits

Originally posted by KellyJay
As I have been pointing out to you about the distant past, we are all left wanting because
we were not there, and we can only look at what we see in the here and now and guess
what it all means. The thing you use to show that humans and dinosaurs were not around
at the same time is the very thing you cannot confirm is flawless which are the dating
metho ...[text shortened]... ve forms and others speak to the truth of a common
I have presented information before on all of these. However, Proper Knob is angry at me and views me a liar, because I told him I would read a book he claims proves evolution and I did not read it all the way through before I decided it did not prove evolution and it was a waste of my time to read further.. So he will not read any of my posts that are more than maybe one line or sentence. And He will not even consider the videos on the topics. So it appears to me that he is not looking for truth, but only in pushing evolution or Evilution.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 15

I have presented information before on all of these. However, Proper Knob is angry at me and views me a liar, because I told him I would read a book he claims proves evolution and I did not read it all the way through before I decided it did not prove evolution and it was a waste of my time to read further.. So he will not read any of my posts that are mor ...[text shortened]... o it appears to me that he is not looking for truth, but only in pushing evolution or Evilution.
If you told him you would you should, it doesn't matter what it proves or not. I read books
by those that I disagree with, I never know I could be wrong.

With respect to not reading what others post, I too have a list like that. I don't read or
respond to them, and I will not talk about them since I don't think it would be right to
talk about them and not engage them in conversation.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 15
4 edits

If you told him you would you should, it doesn't matter what it proves or not. I read books
by those that I disagree with, I never know I could be wrong.

With respect to not reading what others post, I too have a list like that. I don't read or
respond to them, and I will not talk about them since I don't think it would be right to
talk about them and not engage them in conversation.
Well, in a way, i did read it, I just did not read all of it. It is difficult to continue using your time when you realize the original premise you were relying on is wrong. It was supposed to tell me why evolution is true. If you would like to read it go here:

http://vk.com/doc-74127311_314675287

You can save the pdf and read it as you have time. Maybe you will have more patience than me. Everybody is different. Good luck.

By the way, in the back of the book is a glossary of definitions and this is what he has for Evolution:
EVOLUTION: Genetic change in populations, often producing changes in observable traits of organisms over time.

Here are two other definitions of his that you must understand:
SISTER SPECIES: Two species that are each other’s closest relatives; that is, which are more closely related to each other than to any other species. Humans and chimps are one such pair.
SPECIES: A group of interbreeding natural populations that are reproductively isolated from other such groups. This is the definition of species preferred by most biologists, and is also called the “biological species concept.”

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 15

Well, in a way, i did read it, I just did not read all of it. It is difficult to continue using your time when you realize the original premise you were relying on is wrong. It was supposed to tell me why evolution is true. If you would like to read it go here:

http://vk.com/doc-74127311_314675287

You can save the pdf and read it as you have time. M ...[text shortened]... cies preferred by most biologists, and is also called the “biological species concept.” [/quote]
I read the opening and didn't see anything in it I did disagree with. I believe ID is a belief,
but also I believe evolution is too if you believe that all life shares a common ancestor.
Both of those points of views have something to prove and they look at all the evidence
trying to make the dots connect to prove their point.

With ID the believers they see all things that point to ID as true, it has to be ID nothing!
With those that believe in a common ancestor it is not different, with time we would see
this type of living system arise through random mutations. Both have something to prove
and they go about attempting to do it, both looking at what we can see today and then
making claims about what occurred in the distant past.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 May 15
1 edit

metho ...[text shortened]... ve forms and others speak to the truth of a common
I'll get to this. Too busy to make a meaningful contribution for the time being.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 May 15

I have presented information before on all of these. However, Proper Knob is angry at me and views me a liar, because I told him I would read a book he claims proves evolution and I did not read it all the way through before I decided it did not prove evolution and it was a waste of my time to read further.. So he will not read any of my posts that are mor ...[text shortened]... o it appears to me that he is not looking for truth, but only in pushing evolution or Evilution.
I'm not angry at you, that's just absurd, you're not worthy of anything other than disdain. 😏

Secondly, you being a liar has nothing to do with any book. It's related to your engine use. 😏

Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I'll get to this. Too busy to make a meaningful contribution for the time being.
No worries I'm about to get busy for a week or two as well.