Evolution of Cetaceans

Evolution of Cetaceans

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Sep 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You appear to be of the mindset that willfuly repeating something somehow makes it true.

[b]The "science" behind evolution is spurious at best.

So you keep stating, i'm asking you to prove it. How is the science spurious, and could you kindly point out where the scientists have erred.

You go first since you're the one insisting that ther ...[text shortened]... why land based mammals couldn't have adapted to life in water. What's stopping them?
The onus is on you PK. You started this thread by making statements like " The genetics, DNA and fossil record backs this up,.."

I'm not against science. I like science. But evolution is a hoax.

Of course you're sold out. You've been duped.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Sep 10

Originally posted by josephw
The onus is on you PK. You started this thread by making statements like " The genetics, DNA and fossil record backs this up,.."

I'm not against science. I like science. But evolution is a hoax.

Of course you're sold out. You've been duped.
Your silence on the matter speaks a thousand words........

rc

Moves
26 Sep 10

i was a fishy in the sea,
i came to the land he he he,
i grew lungs and everything,
my tail became legs and arms for fins
but everyone kept chasing me,
so a whale i became and went back to sea!

thank you thank you, ill be here all week, giving exhibitions and lectures, for bookings please phone this number

044 02363 456 7654 (booking fee may apply)

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Sep 10
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i was a fishy in the sea,
i came to the land he he he,
i grew lungs and everything,
my tail became legs and arms for fins
but everyone kept chasing me,
so a whale i became and went back to sea!

thank you thank you, ill be here all week, giving exhibitions and lectures, for bookings please phone this number

044 02363 456 7654 (booking fee may apply)
Aha, it's the Robster!! Considering you had so much to say about this topic in another thread i thought you would've been jumping at the bit to get involved in this one. But alas, you've been very conspicuous by your absence in this thread.

rc

Moves
26 Sep 10
1 edit

Aha, it's the Robster!! Considering you had so much to say about this topic in another thread i thought you would've been jumping at the bit to get involved in this one. But alas, you've been very conspicuous by your absence in this thread.
actually my friend, i had the right of self determination to defend, the exercise of the human conscience and once again to defend myself against the allegations that i am a child killer (despite the fact that i once saved a wasp from a spider and gave up fishing because i don't like killing worms or hurting fish), it has left me scared and bruised with little appetite for discussion, not because the force of argument was particularly strong, simply the foes were many, i have therefore resolved to contribute naught but poetry until my appetite returns, although i do enjoy the jousting of others, kind regards robbie 🙂

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Sep 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
actually my friend, i had the right of self determination to defend, the exercise of the human conscience and once again to defend myself against the allegations that i am a child killer (despite the fact that i once saved a wasp from a spider and gave up fishing because i don't like killing worms or hurting fish), it has left me scared and bruised w ...[text shortened]... y until my appetite returns, although i do enjoy the jousting of others, kind regards robbie 🙂
I understand that, but this thread was up and running three whole days before the blood transfusion discussion.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Sep 10

Oh! So if I keep silent you will come to your senses and give up? lol

t

Moves
26 Sep 10
1 edit

t&l I'm assuming that "Science and Health" is the title, but who is the author?

I see that you interspersed some excerpts from that book in between verses 1-3 of Genesis 1. Are they supposed to be an interpretation of the meaning of those verses?
Yes, and the Writer is God, and reflected to earth by Mary baker Eddy (earthly author), as she was in complete abidance to express the Almighty Father Mother God Good, as Christ Jesus said "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely ye have received, freely give."..

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Sep 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
Yes, and the Writer is God, and reflected to earth by Mary baker Eddy (earthly author), as she was in complete abidance to express the Almighty Father Mother God Good, as Christ Jesus said "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely ye have received, freely give."..
That explains it then.

Mary Baker Eddy was a fraud. Her teachings were debunked long ago by the church.

What on earth is a "almighty father mother god good" anyway? Don't you hear how ridiculous that sounds?

And by the way, you won't find the word "demon" in the Bible.

t

Moves
27 Sep 10
2 edits

That explains it then.

Mary Baker Eddy was a fraud. Her teachings were debunked long ago by the church.

What on earth is a "almighty father mother god good" anyway? Don't you hear how ridiculous that sounds?

And by the way, you won't find the word "demon" in the Bible.
lol
Where did you get such ridiculous accusations of The Church Of Christ Science debunking her teachings?

Originally posted by josephw~What on earth is a "almighty father mother god good" anyway?~

The CREATOR of all Life form, as a ray is one with the sun, yet not the sun, it's image, and it's likeness (reflection)

~And by the way, you won't find the word "demon" in the Bible.~

Demons are every manifested crutch of vice man has created due to (sin) falling from their true estate, their TRUE being, image and likeness

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Sep 10

lol
Where did you get such ridiculous accusations of The Church Of Christ Science debunking her teachings?

Originally posted by josephw~What on earth is a "almighty father mother god good" anyway?~

The CREATOR of all Life form, as a ray is one with the sun, yet not the sun, it's image, and it's likeness (reflection)

~And by the way, you won ...[text shortened]... created due to (sin) falling from their true estate, their TRUE being, image and likeness
The "Church which is Christs' Body", as taught of in the Word of God, is who debunked Eddy as a fraud before you were born.

They are called devils in the Bible. There are no demons.

Ephesians 5:14 - Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Get your focus on Christ. There is no other way.

t

Moves
27 Sep 10
1 edit

The "Church which is Christs' Body", as taught of in the Word of God, is who debunked Eddy as a fraud before you were born.

They are called devils in the Bible. There are no demons.

Ephesians 5:14 - Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Get your focus on Christ. There is no other way.
Mary Baker Eddy clearly shared with mankind to follow her teachings just as long as they follow Christ, my friend...

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Sep 10

Mary Baker Eddy clearly shared with mankind to follow her teachings just as long as they follow Christ, my friend...
Since when do we need a mediator?

I follow Christ and no one else. I have the revealed word of God contained in The Book and the indwelling Holy Spirit which teaches me what the will of God is.

Eddy and all the rest of the charlatans out there be damned.

You've been duped!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
27 Sep 10
1 edit

Oh! So if I keep silent you will come to your senses and give up? lol
What are you babbling on about? I'll spell it out for you again.

This thread is about the evolution of cetaceans, the established scientific, consensus; established from the evidence, is that cetaceans evolved from land based mammals, you obviously don't believe that. So i have two questions for you -

1. What's stopping a land based mammal adpating to life in the water?

2. If cetaceans dodn't evolve from land based mammals, why do you think the evidence indicates that they do?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Sep 10

What are you babbling on about? I'll spell it out for you again.

This thread is about the evolution of cetaceans, the established scientific, consensus; established from the evidence, is that cetaceans evolved from land based mammals, you obviously don't believe that. So i have two questions for you -

1. What's stopping a land based mammal adpatin ...[text shortened]... dodn't evolve from land based mammals, why do you think the evidence indicates that they do?
You're taxing my brain too early in the morning PK. lol

But I'll give it a try.

What's stopping a land based mammal adpating to life in the water?

The fact that it isn't evolving.

If cetaceans dodn't evolve from land based mammals, why do you think the evidence indicates that they do?

The evidence is really not there. They make it look that way. It's like when you google up evolution and you get millions of pages of talk but no substantive evidence.

You see, these so called scientists have engineered a grand hoax because they can't except the idea that all was created. So they sift through billions of pieces of bug sized fossils and construct a picture created after their own image.

They invent an electromechanical devise and tell us it can measure the age of rocks. I know how it works. I'm not stupid. But it is seriously unreliable at best.

There are no real "missing links" anywhere in the fossil record that one can really trust.

They are scratching at the surface of something they don't really understand.

You have place far more faith in something you know very little about. In reality.