Evil??

Evil??

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jb

Moves
04 Aug 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Did God create evil?
George Coyne ex director of the Vatican Observatory believs so. He thinks that evil is part of the creation process.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Aug 09

Originally posted by menace71
You must understand though I still disagree with you or at least JW doctrines. That does not mean I can't be civil. 🙂

Manny
I know but I can tell your an ok guy..Thanks.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 09

I know he did and that's why I try to excuse his heart and mental darkness he's now in.
Matt 24: 45-51. 2Tim 2: 16-18. Rom 16:17,18. Prov 11:9. Isa 32:6. 2Pet 2:1. Heb 6:4-6.
It is very sad that ones who were once with this organization didn't "get it" but that happens and that's their choise. I've known others like him. And always instead of just l ...[text shortened]... all the thoughts are to bring ruin and given the chance they will try.
Thanks Manny....
I am not an Ex-JW, where the hell you got that from?
I am proud to have contributed to frustrating your attempt to spread your false doctrines here.

Did you notice that just about nobody agrees with the nonsense you and Robbie post ?

rc

Moves
04 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
I am proud to have contributed to frustrating your attempt to spread your false doctrines here.

Did you notice that just about nobody agrees with the nonsense you and Robbie post ?
Lol, Raji Baji, half the time people like you attribute erroneous beliefs to something you dont know anything about, it is to laugh! the literal twelve tribes of Israel being the holy nation mentioned in revelation, lol, pure fiction and top notch entertainment, thats what it is! LOL hehehehehehehe!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Aug 09

Don't expect them too.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Lol, Raji Baji, half the time people like you attribute erroneous beliefs to something you dont know anything about, it is to laugh! the literal twelve tribes of Israel being the holy nation mentioned in revelation, lol, pure fiction and top notch entertainment, thats what it is! LOL hehehehehehehe!
Im pretty sure its Christ who is laughing . I dont think he is fond of false prophets.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Aug 09

Im pretty sure its Christ who is laughing . I dont think he is fond of false prophets.
Besides..I'm not the one thatalled you an ex JW.

d

Moves
04 Aug 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
George Coyne ex director of the Vatican Observatory believs so. He thinks that evil is part of the creation process.
He's wrong Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 31; "And God saw all the things that He made, and they were VERY GOOD...".

rc

Moves
04 Aug 09

how do you know? make with the readies Raji Baji or admit that the twelve tribes of Israel mentioned in the book of revelation are not natural Jews, but spiritual Israel or as Paul terms it, the Israel of God! for I can prove that they are not natural Jews, can you refute it?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 09

how do you know? make with the readies Raji Baji or admit that the twelve tribes of Israel mentioned in the book of revelation are not natural Jews, but spiritual Israel or as Paul terms it, the Israel of God! for I can prove that they are not natural Jews, can you refute it?
You are a dunce, like the rest of JWs.
You are all a bunch of sheep being led by a false prophet.

I and others, have pointed out to you what the Bible said about the 144,000.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Aug 09

You are a dunce, like the rest of JWs.
You are all a bunch of sheep being led by a false prophet.

I and others, have pointed out to you what the Bible said about the 144,000.
Sorry you still don't get it....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 09

Sorry you still don't get it....
You and Robbie are getting it allright ...

rc

Moves
04 Aug 09
1 edit

You and Robbie are getting it allright ...
you don't even know what you believe never mind what we are supposed to believe, Lol, look at you, the moment you are pressed for a simple explanation of your alleged faith you cry like a baby. the nation of Israel, LOL, ask any Jew which tribe they belong to and you will receive the same reply, we do not know!

why? for the national archives were destroyed when the Romans besieged and laid waste to Jerusalem in 70 C.E. now when was the book of revelation written, that's correct you doughnut 90 CE (It is thought that he was exiled to Patmos during the rule of Roman Emperor Domitian (81-96 C.E.), twenty years later, so how could it be that the natural Jews are able to trace their lineage and to form the twelve tribes of natural Israel, answer not impossible!!!!.

Hey but don't let common sense and reason disuade you from your prejudice, the scriptures themselves emphatically prove that they are not the natural twelve tribes of Israel! you are the one who is gonna get it!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Aug 09

you don't even know what you believe never mind what we are supposed to believe, Lol, look at you, the moment you are pressed for a simple explanation of your alleged faith you cry like a baby. the nation of Israel, LOL, ask any Jew which tribe they belong to and you will receive the same reply, we do not know!

why? for the national archives we ...[text shortened]... that they are not the natural twelve tribes of Israel! you are the one who is gonna get it!
Puhleesse !! Stop with the rubbish.
The first 3 times you posted that it was nonsense.
Now, the 4th time ... its still nonsense. Understand?

Repeating nonsense over and over does not make it sense, except maybe to a JW.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Aug 09

Puhleesse !! Stop with the rubbish.
The first 3 times you posted that it was nonsense.
Now, the 4th time ... its still nonsense. Understand?

Repeating nonsense over and over does not make it sense, except maybe to a JW.
Sorry you don't get it....