Evidence of the Worldwide Flood

Evidence of the Worldwide Flood

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by OdBod
Well,you obviously won't answer the question,despite it being about your theory ,your bible and your opinion . It would seem your faith is very weak .Good luck with your god I suspect he /she will be disappointed in the way you have represented him/her.
Even if you consider my faith weak, I feel secure in my belief and faith that God is strong. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
so you are saying fish can adapt within the space of month or so? and adapt so much they go from fresh to salt water fish and back again???

what did the seals, penguins and polar bears do for land? during the flood. obviously they would be unable to survive on an ark floating around the middle east.
I don't worry about it. I believe God provided a way.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
24 Feb 13

C'mon now, hydrocarbon deposits, did they exist before the flood?

O

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Reckon you could add limestone deposits to your argument.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by RBHILL
I think worms stayed in the dirt and did not need to be on the ark
... and grew gills no doubt!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Feb 13

In chemistry, a hydrocarbon is any chemical compound that consists only of the elements carbon (C) and hydrogen (H).

http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/h/hydrocarbon.htm

A logical conclusion is that hydrocarbon existed before the flood and Genesis says that a pitch or tar was used to seal the seams in Noah's Ark.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
... and grew gills no doubt!
Why would gills be needed in dirt? Ants don't need gills.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
In chemistry, a hydrocarbon is any chemical compound that consists only of the elements carbon (C) and hydrogen (H).

http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/h/hydrocarbon.htm

A logical conclusion is that hydrocarbon existed before the flood and Genesis says that a pitch or tar was used to seal the seams in Noah's Ark.
So you accept that some sedimentary deposits pre-date the flood?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Feb 13

So you accept that some sedimentary deposits pre-date the flood?
It never rained before the flood. There were streams and mists of water coming up from the ground that watered the land in some manner. So it may be possible that there were some type of sedmentary deposits before the flood, however, I am only speculating.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
24 Feb 13

It never rained before the flood. There were streams and mists of water coming up from the ground that watered the land in some manner. So it may be possible that there were some type of sedmentary deposits before the flood, however, I am only speculating.
Streams and mists of water coming up from the ground...

Nahhhhh, I'm not having that. Nobody's that stupid. That's pants-on-head-pencils-up-nostrils mental, that is.

Cape Town

Moves
24 Feb 13

Nahhhhh, I'm not having that. Nobody's that stupid. That's pants-on-head-pencils-up-nostrils mental, that is.
You do know that a significant proportion of Americans claim to believe this stuff?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Feb 13

Ripley's Believe It Or Not!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
24 Feb 13

I answered that question a long time ago. You must of had your head up your arse again at that time. Of course, some were taken on the Ark and obviously, some of those that lived in the sea were able to survive in the flood. 😏
You did answer that question a long time ago. But last time you said the dinosaurs were 'most likely killed in the flood, at least those that lived on land'. Now some were 'obviously' taken on the Ark.

You're contradicting yourself.

Moves
24 Feb 13

I don't worry about it. I believe God provided a way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc
why bother even trying to use science if youve got your fall back position of 'god did it with magic' why not just save yourself some time and go straight there.

Moves
24 Feb 13

Why would gills be needed in dirt? Ants don't need gills.
ants under 30,000 meters of water would need to get some gills. but as youve explained already they 'adapted' with in a few hours of the flood starting.