Evidence of ancient life deep underground:

Evidence of ancient life deep underground:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Aug 15

http://phys.org/news/2015-08-evidence-ancient-life-mantle-deep.html

Life forms from 125 million years ago showing constituents still present in ultradeep drill cores.

Moves
01 Sep 15

Originally posted by sonhouse

Life forms from 125 million years ago showing constituents still present in ultradeep drill cores.
"Evidence of ancient life deep underground: "

Putt there by Satan.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by JS357
"Evidence of ancient life deep underground: "

Putt there by Satan.
As in golf? He PUTTED those bacteria into the mantle? Well THAT'S differentπŸ™‚

Can you give some kind of satanic motivation for that action? It must have been a busy devil, putted all those bacteria all over the planet just lying in wait for 21st century scientists to find? So this satan didn't care about 20th, 19th, 18th century people, ONLY wanted 21st century dudes to find it?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Sep 15

Maybe it was from the demons and they tricked them into thinking it was 125.0 million years ago. You know how those demons lie. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Maybe it was from the demons and they tricked them into thinking it was 125.0 million years ago. You know how those demons lie. 😏
No I don't, but I know how YOU lie. And lie. And lie. It's part of you trollish MO.

Australia

Moves
06 Sep 15

This information is wasted on creationists. They may be able to read, but they can't think.

P

Moves
06 Sep 15

No I don't, but I know how YOU lie. And lie. And lie. It's part of you trollish MO.
I remember a thread a while back where "star poop" was mentioned. I laughed my ass off. Trollish MO. that is good too!

Creationists are hell bent on the 6 day theory. That is ok, let them stay there. It takes faith to believe in God too, no matter which way we look at the universe.

For myself, it is more reaching to see the magnificence of God in creation over billions of years. How one thing led to another, like dominos. The interactions of all of creation, animals, plants, rocks, water, air. It is all astounding.

P

Moves
06 Sep 15

You sure give a lot of credence to the Devil and his buddies.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by Pudgenik
You sure give a lot of credence to the Devil and his buddies.
That is because I see all the evil in the world they do. Other people attribute the evil to EVIL-LUTION. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Sep 15

That is because I see all the evil in the world they do. Other people attribute the evil to EVIL-LUTION. 😏
I attribute the evil to evil people. We don't need devils, humans can be cruel enough without supernatural help. Look at you, you would kill hundreds of thousands of people with nukes if you had your hand on the trigger. That registers as evil right there.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Sep 15

I attribute the evil to evil people. We don't need devils, humans can be cruel enough without supernatural help. Look at you, you would kill hundreds of thousands of people with nukes if you had your hand on the trigger. That registers as evil right there.
Sometimes the threat is a good thing. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Sep 15

Sometimes the threat is a good thing. 😏
You didn't say I would threaten Iran, you said I would BOMB Iran with Nukes.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
08 Sep 15

he says stupid things because he is a nutter.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Sep 15

Originally posted by redbadger
he says stupid things because he is a nutter.
He would be in his element in Hyde Park.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Sep 15
1 edit

A threat is no good unless one is willing to do it. What good is the threat of casting you into hell, unless it is a real threat? 😏