Eternal Gospel vs the Gospel of Grace

Eternal Gospel vs the Gospel of Grace

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Oct 15
2 edits

All the names of Jesus in chapter 25 are full of meaning.

To His lovers awaiting His return He is the bridegroom. The ten virgins await the coming bridegroom.

To His servants serving Him He is lord. He is their lord in the parable of the faithful servants.

This does not mean that servants and virgins are different people.
But rather one teaching stresses a relationship of LOVE while the other stresses a relationship of SERVICE.

Now concerning Christ's relationship to the nations in general He is "the Son of Man" . Also in relation to His kingdom set up over the world He is "the Son of Man" . This is His relationship to all mankind in general.

Watchman Nee writes:

The Son of man has the power to judge. As the Son of God the Lord raises people from the dead, and this is His relationship to the church; as the Son of man He executes judgment, and this is tje Lord's relationship to the Gentiles (see John 5:25,27). The Son of man is also related to the kingdom (see Dan. 7.25,27). The Lord shall come to establish His kingdom, but He first must judge the world. Only those who pass through the judgment successfully are quaified to be people in the kingdom. Are we not to reign as kings with Christ? How then can we reign if there are no people? Where is there a kingdom which has no people?

[From The King and the Kingdom of the Heavens, Watchman Nee, pg. 381, Christian Felloship Publishers, Inc. New York]

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
02 Oct 15

Originally posted by sonship
See post just above your last.
So there is no simple succinct explaination from either yourself or Suzianne as to what "dispensational translation" or "dispensational transfer" is?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 15
2 edits

A dispensational transition is a change in some principle by which God manages His household.

I can point our four of them in the Bible.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
02 Oct 15
1 edit

Giving you a short answer would be more work than giving you a longer one. You will probably just find various things to complain about.

So I figure I'll just see the level of your real interest and if you digest the three posts on that matter I have supplied. The third one was very short.

Do you know what I mean ?
"Give ,me a real short answer" followed by "But ... but ... but ... but etc."
When it comes to matter of the faith I am always deeply suspicious of anything that cannot be explained in concept, idea or precept in a couple of sentences. Hence my view that much of you post is this fabricated, over complicated mumbo-jumbo.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 15
5 edits

1.) There was a dispensation between Adam and Moses (Rom.5:14) [edited]. This was a dispensation of the patriarchs.

2.) There was another dispensation from Moses to Christ (John 1:17) .That was the dispensation of the law.

3.) There was another dispensation between Christ's first coming and His second coming (Acts 3:20-21). That is the dispensation of grace.

4.) There will be another dispensation from Christ's second coming to the end of the millennial kingdom (Rev. 11:15:20:4,6). That is the dispensation of the kingdom.

Between each of these dispensations there are matters pertaining to a time of transition.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
02 Oct 15

1.) There was a dispensation between Adam and Moses [b](Rom.5:14) [edited]. This was a dispensation of the patriarchs.

2.) There was another dispensation from Moses to Christ (John 1:17) .That was the dispensation of the law.

3.) There was another dispensation between Christ's first coming and His second coming (Acts 3:20-21). T ...[text shortened]... gdom.

Between each of this dispensation there are matters pertaining to a time of transition.[/b]
Thank you. What is a dispensation translation?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Thank you. What is a dispensation translation?
I don't know. I never used that phrase. You used it.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
02 Oct 15

1.) There was a dispensation between Adam and Moses [b](Rom.5:14) [edited]. This was a dispensation of the patriarchs.

3.) There was another dispensation between Christ's first coming and His second coming (Acts 3:20-21). T ...[text shortened]... gdom.

Between each of this dispensation there are matters pertaining to a time of transition.[/b]
No dispensation of grace?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 15

No dispensation of grace?
1.) There was a dispensation between Adam and Moses (Rom.5:14) [edited]. This was a dispensation of the patriarchs.

*** 3.) There was another dispensation between Christ's first coming and His second coming (Acts 3:20-21). That is the dispensation of grace. ***

4.) There will be another dispensation from Christ's second coming to the end of the millennial kingdom (Rev. 11:15:20:4,6). That is the dispensation of the kingdom.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
02 Oct 15
3 edits

*** 3.) There was another dispensation between Christ's first coming and His second coming (Acts 3:20-21). That is the disp ...[text shortened]... the millennial kingdom (Rev. 11:15:20:4,6). That is the dispensation of the kingdom.
That word (grace) was not in your original post which had 5 edits - at least I didn't see it. And you still haven't answered kelly's question (and mine): do you believe in two gospels?

You know what, I'm the only person here trying to engage your mammoth copy/pasted posts and endless monologues in this thread.

I have absolutely not idea what you core premise is and every time I ask you direct questions you are evasive.

I've lost interest im afraid. I just don't think you have anything here of any real value. Sorry.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 15
2 edits

I've lost interest im afraid. I just don't think you have anything here of any real value. Sorry.

No problem if you've lost interest. Apparently you are very dense or simply not reading.

I don't need you for the discussion. I can pose problematic issues myself.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 15

So, what is difficult for the traditional Christianity mindset to get is that Christ's kingdom could be on earth with people as citizens who are themselves not born again.

This is a problem I had to contemplate when I heard about "an eternal gospel" distinct from the gospel that the apostles and evangelists preach throughout the church age.

We should look more into this to see if it could be so.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 15

The original post did contain the phrase "grace" to the best of my research.

3.) There was another dispensation between Christ's first coming and His second coming (Acts 3:20-21). That is the dispensation of grace.

my bolding.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
02 Oct 15
2 edits

No problem if you've lost interest. Apparently you are very dense or simply not reading.

I don't need you for the discussion. I can pose problematic issues myself.
I've read virtually none of your (LONG) posts here or in any thread, I've told you that before as have several other posters. You just blather on and on and on about who knows what. Engage with you and you launch into "hairdryer mode", drowning people in pages of copied stuff. I don't believe you even write half of it it to be honest.

"Problematic issues" about what?? What is it you are actually talking about? How does it impact my Christian walk? You seem to just repeat stuff you've picked up elsewhere, I honestly don't believe you understand what you are saying yourself, or you would be able to engage with people.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
02 Oct 15

The original post did contain the phrase "grace" to the best of my research.

3.) There was another dispensation between Christ's first coming and His second coming (Acts 3:20-21). [b] That is the dispensation of grace.

my bolding.[/b]
I didn't see it. Thought you had edited it in. Sorry if you didn't.