Eternal damnation?

Eternal damnation?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
All of the above.
"Sex" incorporates a wide range of activity. Its not just dipping your wick.
i think it is for robbie. i bet mrs r spends most of her day sat on the washing machine.

rc

Moves
14 May 13
3 edits

Originally posted by wolfgang59
All of the above.
"Sex" incorporates a wide range of activity. Its not just dipping your wick.
no you have cited the benefits of sex generally. I would dispute your claims of course, oral sex is degrading to women. Ever heard of a women that likes to be called a c*ck sucker, why not? if its as healthy as you say it is they should be enthralled by the idea.

rc

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
i think it is for robbie. i bet mrs r spends most of her day sat on the washing machine.
are you insulting my wife again? what is wrong with you?

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no you have cited the benefits of sex generally. I would dispute your claims of course, oral sex is degrading to women. Ever heard of a women that likes to be called a c*ck sucker, why not? if its as healthy as you say it is they should be enthralled by the idea.
you've gone off the deep end. what a loon.

Moves
14 May 13

are you insulting my wife again? what is wrong with you?
no, im insulting you.

rc

Moves
14 May 13

you've gone off the deep end. what a loon.
really, why cant you answer any of the questions that are put to you? you state that oral sex is healthy yet can provide not a shred of evidence, no not a single iota and instead all you can do is issue insults.

rc

Moves
14 May 13

no, im insulting you.
wow thats really big, i wont return the favour in kind.

Moves
14 May 13

really, why cant you answer any of the questions that are put to you? you state that oral sex is healthy yet can provide not a shred of evidence, no not a single iota and instead all you can do is issue insults.
"really, why cant you answer any of the questions that are put to you?"

pot, kettle, black

you state that oral sex is healthy

thats a lie, god doesnt like liars. (although i do think its healthy)

all you can do is issue insults.

there are two reasons for this

a - because you are incapable of an honest conversation. so attempts to discuss sensibly become pointless.

b - because you are a dick

rc

Moves
14 May 13
1 edit

Is like a constant battle against ignorance, pure unadulterated wilful ignorance. You cannot say why you think there is no god, yet you arrogantly proclaim that there is none, you cant say why oral sex is beneficial, yet you arrogantly proclaim that it is, do you know what its like dealing with someone so arrogant all the time? its tiresome and tedious.

rc

Moves
14 May 13

[b]"really, why cant you answer any of the questions that are put to you?"

pot, kettle, black

you state that oral sex is healthy

thats a lie, god doesnt like liars. (although i do think its healthy)

all you can do is issue insults.

there are two reasons for this

a - because you are incapable of an honest conversation. so attempts to discuss sensibly become pointless.

b - because you are a dick[/b]
yawn.

Moves
14 May 13

wow thats really big, i wont return the favour in kind.
well im glad mrs spalfie is more than happy to return the favour in kind. good luck with your oral free life and all the infections you will get over the next 40 years from every day activities......if only the j.w. elders would ban public hand rails, water fountains, escalators, toilet seats, door handles, kitchen sponges, bars of soap, penis's, hands, noses, eyes, food, water, kissing, sex, dogs, cats, rodents, birds, flies, bottles, foreign holidays, pre-school, school...........but no, just poor old oral sex.

rc

Moves
14 May 13
2 edits

well im glad mrs spalfie is more than happy to return the favour in kind. good luck with your oral free life and all the infections you will get over the next 40 years from every day activities......if only the j.w. elders would ban public hand rails, water fountains, escalators, toilet seats, door handles, kitchen sponges, bars of soap, penis's, hands, ...[text shortened]... flies, bottles, foreign holidays, pre-school, school...........but no, just poor old oral sex.
more meaningless drivel. dear oh dear i gotta have something better to read than this. yes the ingredients for my wotsits.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 May 13

but i am not asking about it generally i am asking specifically about oral sex, the discussion for the last four or five pages. Do yo think nature intended that seminal and vaginal discharge should be consumed and digested?
I think the benefits of oral sex the same as for any other type of sex.
The physical excitement and the emotional satisfaction are the same.

Now if the thought of it turns your stomach - fair enough - don't do it.
But don't condemn those that do.

btw: What has "Nature" ever intended? Soccer?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 May 13

You need proof that oral sex is healthy? Do you know anything about general health? 🙄

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 May 13

Is like a constant battle against ignorance, pure unadulterated wilful ignorance. You cannot say why you think there is no god, yet you arrogantly proclaim that there is none, you cant say why oral sex is beneficial, yet you arrogantly proclaim that it is, do you know what its like dealing with someone so arrogant all the time? its tiresome and tedious.
You dont need to say why oral sex is "beneficial". It's just one of those understood truths that both sexes are in on. Sheeesh , you sound like a virgin.