Ephesians 2:8-9

Ephesians 2:8-9

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
Why would a religion be true protecting creatures that rip themselves apart and eating one
another? Why would that be the measuring stick?
Can you see what you are doing?

You are trying to use all your conniving and trickery, to demand that religious people should/must keep on with their mis-treatment of animals.

Even after knowing ......"the meek should inherit the earth" and "thou shall not kill" and "peace to the peace makers" and "do unto others as you would do to yourself".etc..

Are you that dishonest.........that you actually support and defend cruelty to billions of animals just to satisfy your lusty tongue.

Note: .......and by the way, cows and goats and pigs and chickens don't rip themselves apart.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Sep 15

Originally posted by Dasa

You are trying to use all your conniving and trickery, to demand that religious people should/must keep on with their mis-treatment of animals.

Even after knowing ......"the meek should inherit the earth" and "thou shall not kill" and "peace to the peace makers" and "do unto others as you would do to yourself".etc..

Are ...[text shortened]...

Note: .......and by the way, cows and goats and pigs and chickens don't rip themselves apart.
I'm not trying to be tricky, I'm asking you a direct question so you can give a direct answer!
I'm asking why that is the means by which you look at things and have it make clear to you
this means that. I'm giving you the chance to prove your point. If that is conniving I simply
think if you had some strong case to make you'd make it. Instead of asking me what I'm
doing, because I can tell you what I'm doing, I'm asking you to make your case!

Calling me dishonest for asking you to make yourself clear that lessens you in my opinion.

Since animals eat one another, even without scripture telling me I fail to see why my
eating them is anything less than normal.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 15

I do know two things, Jesus said he was here to save sinners. The righteous, well since
all are sinners there are none.
Well lets see what the Bible says and compare it to what you say...

You say "Jesus said he was here to save sinners. "

The Bible says that Jesus said he is here to save all of mankind. Not just sinners. He came to call SINNERS TO REPENTANCE. That means he came to ask them to REPENT AND STOP SINNING.

You say "The righteous, well since all are sinners there are none".

Jesus said he will call the righteous [sheep] into his Kingdom because they lived righteously. Are you saying that nobody will be in the Kingdom of God?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Sep 15

Originally posted by Rajk999

The Bible says that Jesus said he is here to save all of mankind. Not just sinners. He came to call SINNERS TO REPENTANCE. That means he came to ask them to REPENT AND STOP SINNING.

You say "The righteous, well since all are sinner ...[text shortened]... ingdom because they lived righteously. Are you saying that nobody will be in the Kingdom of God?
I'm saying outside of Jesus Christ none will be, He is our salvation only through Him are
we made righteous. If you want to think you are good enough, so be it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 15

I'm saying outside of Jesus Christ none will be, He is our salvation only through Him are
we made righteous. If you want to think you are good enough, so be it.
And the circle of questions continue.

How do YOU .. YOU .. KJ know who is with Jesus and who is OUTSIDE of Jesus.
I will answer .. YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT !!
You believe that only Christians HAVE Jesus.
Or that you need some kind of special 'relationship' .. which the Bible says nothing of.

Those who follow Jesus commandments HAVE JESUS AND GOD IN THEM. The Bible says that. Its not just Christians.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Sep 15

You say "The righteous, well since all are sinner ...[text shortened]... ingdom because they lived righteously. Are you saying that nobody will be in the Kingdom of God?
Yes Jesus came to save us from our sins.

Matthew 1:21
She will bear a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”

1 Corinthians 1:21
For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, God decided, through the foolishness of our proclamation, to save those who believe.

1 Timothy 1:15
The saying is sure and worthy of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the foremost.

Hebrews 7:25
Consequently he is able for all time to save those who approach God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

I think Jesus is very clear here!

Luke 5:32
I have come to call not the righteous but sinners to repentance.”

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Sep 15

And the circle of questions continue.

How do YOU .. YOU .. KJ know who is with Jesus and who is OUTSIDE of Jesus.
I will answer .. YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT !!
You believe that only Christians HAVE Jesus.
Or that you need some kind of special 'relationship' .. which the Bible says nothing of.

Those who follow Jesus commandments HAVE JESUS AND GOD IN THEM. The Bible says that. Its not just Christians.
What did Jesus say, lets just stick with that okay!

John 3:

16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.

17 “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Those who believe in him are not condemned; but those who do not believe are condemned already, because they have not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and people loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. 20 For all who do evil hate the light and do not come to the light, so that their deeds may not be exposed. 21 But those who do what is true come to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that their deeds have been done in God.”

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 15

Yes Jesus came to save us from our sins.

Matthew 1:21
She will bear a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”

1 Corinthians 1:21
For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, God decided, through the foolishness of our proclamation, to save those who believe.

1 Timothy 1:15
...[text shortened]... very clear here!

Luke 5:32
I have come to call not the righteous but sinners to repentance.”
Like I said Christ said he came to call sinners to repentance.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 15

What did Jesus say, lets just stick with that okay!

John 3:

16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.

17 “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Those who believe i ...[text shortened]... true come to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that their deeds have been done in God.”
And to believe in Christ is not just to proclaim belief or faith with the mouth.

Believing means following and doing and obeying commandments, otherwise it is useless.

Therefore it is those who obey Christ are not condemned.
Those who disobey are condemned.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Sep 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I respect a respectful disagreement. 🙂

Perhaps 'go and sin no more' was aspirational encouragement rather than instruction? (Like a mother telling her child 'be good' as they went off to school, knowing full well they would get into mischief).
I've been waiting for someone (else) to bring up Matthew 5:48 and compare it with "sin no more"...

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Sep 15

Like I said Christ said he came to call sinners to repentance.
I like it too, repentance is part of the process we are to turn from our wicked ways.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Sep 15

And to believe in Christ is not just to proclaim belief or faith with the mouth.

Believing means following and doing and obeying commandments, otherwise it is useless.

Never once have I said we can come to Jesus to be forgiven and not follow Him.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Sep 15
2 edits

But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed; for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith. For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law. Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one.

Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law.

Romans 3:21-31 NASB)

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Sep 15

For what does the Scripture say? "ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS CREDITED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS." Now to the one who works, his wage is not credited as a favor, but as what is due. But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness, . . .

(Romans 4:3-5 NASB)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Sep 15

Originally posted by Dasa

Are ...[text shortened]...

Jesus ate fish which had to be killed. Jesus observed the Passover, which required the killing of a lamb. Jesus was the lamb slaughtered on the cross for the sins of whosoever will believe on Him, even you Dasa.