1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 08:17
    The education system in the world is a failure.

Education is solely geared to prepare persons to fit into a consumer driven world, and there is no education for informing students to their spiritual identity.

The education system breeds generations of untruthful and ignorant persons who have been indoctrinated to believe life is simply chemicals and their reactions.

Stop and ask any young person who they are.....and they will not be able to tell you, but instead will begin to inform you of their name and age and likes and dislikes......they have no idea, and the teachers dont know any better either.

They are untruthful because to accept this nonsense they have to discard reason, common sense and the desire to question.

The teachers, principles, professors, who give the students false knowledge are child abusers.

The solution to this situation is …..to give students religious instruction, but which religious instruction would you give?

You could not allow Islam Christianity and Judaism to enter our schools, for they are just as bad as the atheistic instruction the students are already receiving.

Islam, Christianity and Judaism do not have true knowledge of spirituality and teach error, so they must not be presented.

Vedanta on the other hand is presenting perfect knowledge of the spiritual identity of each person, and this must be presented in the education system……otherwise the future generations will be completely ignorant of their factual spiritual existence. (its already that way)

Vedanta being taught in our schools will never happen, because the leaders of our educational institutes are all either atheistic or indoctrinated in false religion, and are therefore ignorant themselves.

Never the less this is the factual situation…..and one can only hope that in the future our kids are not entirely brain-washed by the mundane education system, but instead search out and find the truth of life themselves.

There are 2 types of intelligence. Spiritual intelligence and material intelligence.

Most are born with material intelligence and with further indoctrination their material intelligence can be boosted to great heights, but at the same time their spiritual intelligence is ignored.

Without developing spiritual intelligence, persons remain ignorant of their purpose for existing and find themselves spending their entire lives worshipping materialism.

Persons worshipping material intelligence can rise to great heights in their chosen fields, but at death everything they have worked hard for is all lost, and they die in ignorance and simply take birth again to do it all over again.

Don’t think that you will just take birth again and take up where you left off……because your Karma will give you another birth maybe not to your liking, and you may be born in a lower species or if you take another human form you may be born with bodily defects or be born in a situation where there may not be freedom or education or even the basics like fresh water and food..

Education should inform young persons of their spiritual nature and identity at the least, and this will at least give them a chance to decide to embrace spiritual life or not.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 12:23
    A key objective of education is to enable people to think for themselves.
  3. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 12:34
    Originally posted by Dasa

Education is solely geared to prepare persons to fit into a consumer driven world, and there is no education for informing students to their spiritual identity.

The education system breeds generations of untruthful and ignorant persons who have been indoctrinated to believe life is simply chemicals and their ...[text shortened]... the least, and this will at least give them a chance to decide to embrace spiritual life or not.
    I pity any children you may have.

--- Penguin
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 12:451 edit
    Originally posted by Penguin
    I pity any children you may have.
    On this forum, he once said something along the lines that if his children died tomorrow, it wouldn't upset him in the slightest because he was sure they would be reincarnated. After being asked whether the mother of those children felt the same way, I seem to remember him going into one of his 'your fault finding is dishonest' routines. Worth bearing in mind.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 16:11
    for the love of grod, the superintelligent gorilla with awesome telekinetic powers, why are you still paying attention to him?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 23:16
    Originally posted by Dasa

The education system breeds generations of untruthful and ignorant persons who have been indoctrinated to believe life is simply chemicals and their ...[text shortened]... the least, and this will at least give them a chance to decide to embrace spiritual life or not.
    "The education system in the world is a failure."

Do you always throw the baby out with the bathwater?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 23:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    A key objective of education is to enable people to think for themselves.
    Well, then Dasa is right. "The education system in the world is a failure."

I know how serious a guy you are FMF, so I just want you to know I'm being sarcastic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree