1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 15:58
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Bumped this as no one answered.

What specific part will earthquakes play as part of this phrophecy? What [b]exactly
    are you looking for with regard to earthquakes?[/b]
    Maybe none but other then the fact that they will be noticed more ALONG with the other signs Jesus detailed. It's part of a COMPOSITE sign, not a singular event.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 16:05
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Maybe none but other then the fact that they will be noticed more ALONG with the other signs Jesus detailed. It's part of a COMPOSITE sign, not a singular event.
    But there are and will always be earthquakes due to the nature of the forces involved in plate tectonics. Not a very insightful prophecy then, he might as well have i said 'i'll be back when the wind blows'.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 16:07
    But there are and will always be earthquakes due to the nature of the forces involved in plate tectonics. Not a very insightful prophecy then, he might as well have i said 'i'll be back when the wind blows'.
    As you choose....
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 16:13
    As you choose....
    Let's look as this prophecy then -

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

We have been at war with each other ever since we could make weapons.

There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

I could tell you that.

All in all it's about as vague as you can get, it's as insightful as me telling you a team from America will win the next Superbowl.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 17:05

[b]Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

I could tell you that.

All in all it's about as vague as you can get, it's as insightful as me telling you a team from America will win the next Superbowl.[/b]
    not quite there has never been a global war prior to the first world war.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 17:12

I could tell you that.

All in all it's about as vague as you can get, it's as insightful as me telling you a team from America will win the next Superbowl.[/b]
    Did not Jesus say that we should not be alarmed by
    these things for they must take place?
    Notice, verses 4 & 5, where Jesus says, "See to it
    that no one misleads you. For many will come in
    MY name, saying, I am the Christ and will mislead
    many". Verse 8, "but all these things are merely
    the beginning of birth pangs". Read on to see the
    real prophecy.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 17:15

I could tell you that.

And there was even a bigger one called WW 2!!!! And with even a small country like Libya right now, how many countries are involved in that one?
    You can white wash it all you want but anyone with his eyes open would not agree with you. You angle is you will not accept God or his ability to know the future and to have control over our futures. So unless you ever allowed that reality to be seen, you'll never admit to his prophicies being real and alive.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 17:38
    And there was even a bigger one called WW 2!!!! And with even a small country like Libya right now, how many countries are involved in that one?
    You can white wash it all you want but anyone with his eyes open would not agree with you. You angle is you will not accept God or his ability to know the future and to have control over our futures. So unles ...[text shortened]... ver allowed that reality to be seen, you'll never admit to his prophicies being real and alive.
    So when's the big man turning up then?
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 17:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    not quite there has never been a global war prior to the first world war.
    Advances in technology made that happen. Prior to 1492 there was no chance of a global war because people didn't know other civilisations existed on the other side of the planet.
  10. The sky
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 18:13
    Not many: http://www.warscholar.com/Timeline.html ((((Take your time with this site and do some comparing.....)))))
    So you agree with me that there has always been war throughout history, and very few days without war somewhere on earth. I looked at some of the links on that site. Plenty of wars several hundred years ago, and that's only the ones that are documented. If you take into account that documentation is a lot more comprehensive today, it's not at all clear that there are more wars today than there have been at other times. Yes, you now have wars involving several continents which simply wasn't possible before, but there have been wars before that involved several countries and big areas and that were extremely destructive (the Thirty Years' War probably being the most prominent example).
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 18:27
    So when's the big man turning up then?
    What big man?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 18:27
    Advances in technology made that happen. Prior to 1492 there was no chance of a global war because people didn't know other civilisations existed on the other side of the planet.
    Well that seems to help our point don't ya think?
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 19:14
    As I've said one either sees it and gets it or one doesn't or doesn't want to. ..... but just not aware of the obvious.
    So the detailed facts and numbers you want are not needed as it may not convince anyway.
    You keep saying it is obvious or similar phrases, but:
    1. You seem totally incapable of pointing out the obvious, instead you keep referring us to here say and lists of how many people you have heard talking to you in the last few months.
    2. You claim that despite it being obvious, some of us are for some reason bared from seeing it. That somewhat contradicts the claim that it is obvious - though I see it is really an attempt at laying the blame on me for not seeing.

The truth is, that if you want to see signs badly enough, you will see them. But if you are incapable of explaining what those signs are to others then you can be sure they are an illusion of your own making.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 19:23
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You keep saying it is obvious or similar phrases, but:
    1. You seem totally incapable of pointing out the obvious, instead you keep referring us to here say and lists of how many people you have heard talking to you in the last few months.
    2. You claim that despite it being obvious, some of us are for some reason bared from seeing it. That somewhat contr ...[text shortened]... ing what those signs are to others then you can be sure they are an illusion of your own making.
    No that is completely not true especially with humans. If for whatever reason we refuse to see the obvious, we don't see it or at least convience ourselves it's not real and obvious. Again the Bible speaks of many not seeing.
    Lol. And these signs did not just start a few months ago and I don't beliveve I said that either. If you could see them with a clear and spiritual mind you'd see how obvious they are. I can't help you there.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 19:39
    No that is completely not true especially with humans. If for whatever reason we refuse to see the obvious, we don't see it or at least convience ourselves it's not real and obvious. Again the Bible speaks of many not seeing.
    Lol. And these signs did not just start a few months ago and I don't beliveve I said that either. If you could see them with a clear and spiritual mind you'd see how obvious they are. I can't help you there.
    How does it make you feel seeing these (alleged) signs?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree