Does Hell seem over the top ?

Does Hell seem over the top ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
23 Apr 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
I capitalize certain words that pertain to GOD and JESUS CHRIST, as part of my worship, of THE MOST HIGH GOD. Does it bother me that it bothers those, how I worship the GOD that I serve, not in the least.
So, you're happy to worship in a way that is a barrier to those you are preaching to?

Have you read the passage in 1 Corinthians I mentioned? Chapter 9.

b

Moves
26 Apr 05

Originally posted by orfeo
So, you're happy to worship in a way that is a barrier to those you are preaching to?

Have you read the passage in 1 Corinthians I mentioned? Chapter 9.
I have read I CORINTHIANS chapter 9. There is not a word in that Chapter about being a barrier to those that you preach to. There is nothing in THE WORD OF GOD, that is a barrier to any man to come to CHRIST.What others are trying to say that i have put my own thoughts or understanding into what I am saying. But I have not in any way. I have been used of GOD, to state HIS WORD. And HE does not really need me, HE can raise up another Believer, to preach to you in the way that you feel more at ease with. HE can raise uo another to bring a much stronger message then what is spoken now. GOD does not want any man to go to hell. HE does not want any man to reject JESUS CHRIST. Reject me if you must. But do not reject THE WORD OF GOD. Donot reject that Savation that is being offered by JESUS CHRIST. Do not go to Hell by your own choseing.

b

Moves
26 Apr 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
I thought that Jesus died for all our sins. So everybody, every sin, is forgiven. That's what I remember.

Your perception is skewed. But your english has gotten alot better. Are you really two people? Do you have somebody sitting next to you that you dictate to?

I do believe in Christ. I also think you're - I'm going to be polite, for now ...[text shortened]... esus doesn't get hurt feelings when I do that. He knows I'm not talking to Him. Get it?
If you talk to a fellow Believer like that, you are talking to JESUS. Therefore you should talk to a Believer, the way that you would want CHRIST, to talk to you.

P

Moves
26 Apr 05

Originally posted by buckky
Does the concept of Hell seem a little bit too strong of a punishment for the average Joe that just did not see the need in getting Saved ? Maybe the average Joe was a Jew. Maybe a Buddist. Maybe a Hindhu. Maybe a Muslem. It's amazing how the Christian idea of Hell has not been put into the trash can of time a long time ago. What a screwball concept it is. W ...[text shortened]... ay the idea of a Devil also seems wacked out. Christianity needs to wake up to rational thought.
HELL NO...!!!

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
27 Apr 05

Originally posted by FelixMc
Excellent Manny...that’s the kind of conclusion I'm after...not that I'm saying that that’s the way it happened - I'm saying it's quite possible, but I'm disagreeing that people should devote their live to following an account of such a visitation - assuming it happened - Muslims but in here and tell me about your man if you wish, (but please try and a ...[text shortened]... from me, if you believe and would do anything to prove it then, to me, your the one who's lost.
I admit I will be the first to question my beliefs. I am a sceptic by nature. I think growing up in the western world has partly shaped my world view & how I was raised by parents. Influence of neighbors. I personally never take anything that anyone says as gospel without at least reserching/looking into it myself. The issue I would have though is that if the visitation of Christ (as you say assuming it happened)is true then we must truly concider what it means and not just dismiss it. I would ask then did it really happen?? If it did then what dose it mean to me?? This is oviously one of the most popular forums at RHP so these types of subjects are important to people. Anyway peace out 4 now. Manny