Does God want to be found?

Does God want to be found?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
03 Apr 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
OK he keeps over 3 billion people in the dark. Now answer the questions.
I would want to educate the other people, as I said. I wouldn't want anyone to go to Hell, but I would realize that some people would have to, because those who don't recognize God and His prophet Mohammed are not worth Heaven.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Apr 09

Originally posted by Thequ1ck
What would you want if you were God?
Truth
KJ

Cape Town

Moves
03 Apr 09

Originally posted by scherzo
I would want to educate the other people, as I said. I wouldn't want anyone to go to Hell, but I would realize that some people would have to, because those who don't recognize God and His prophet Mohammed are not worth Heaven.
You are contradicting yourself. Either the other 3 billion are worth saving or they are not. If they are not, why do you want to educate them? If they are, then why is God not doing so?
Why is someone only worth saving because he recognizes God and His prophet Mohammed? what is so special about being capable of such recognition?
You do realize that for the vast majority who are worth saving by your estimation, they got there by an accident of birth?

d

Moves
19 Jun 09

1. There is no accidents of birth.
2. Mohammed is not "God's prophet
3. Everybody is worth saving, God is not leaving anyone in the dark only He knows when they will accept Him (if they do) and we can help and we should.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Jun 09

Well all of the above for starters.
And not 'wanting' in the first place

It seems to me there are a few posters out there that are dissatissfied with Gods lack of revealing herself. (right?)
I would suggest that if God did reveal herself (more fully?) we would then complain about that and ask why she doesn't just keep us in the dark.
I also suspect God will reveal herself pretty soon

d

Moves
20 Jun 09

God is not female!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Jun 09

Originally posted by daniel58
God is not female!
i know Its not female,but calling it her seems to restore some balance- at least in my mind anyway.

F

Moves
21 Jun 09

Originally posted by daniel58
God is not female!
She is not male either...

d

Moves
22 Jun 09

You wanna bet?