Do All Paths Lead to Jesus?

Do All Paths Lead to Jesus?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Jun 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Well, it's probably more meaningful to me or to Americans than to you. Here, there a plethora of New Age types that preach the idea 'all paths lead to God.' It's influenced by Eastern philosophy which New Agers love. Where you are, maybe you don't hear it much. I've heard it a bunch in my years on facebook, but this place is rather secluded--shielded ...[text shortened]... heads. "What? But you're a Christian!" And then I explain. Which tends to piss them off. πŸ˜›
I think better and less “ah gotcha” way to phrase your OP which would probably would probably “piss them off” less and have a more productive effect, could be to just say “everyone will meet god eventually”.

Thoughts on that?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jun 18

2 Cor 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

Rom 14:11
for it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”
So it isn't all paths lead to God, as much as everyone is going to die and stand before God.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Jun 18

Some say all paths lead to God.

I believe this statement is true. Am I right or wrong and why?
I have a path that leads to the garden pond.
So it depends upon whether or not god is in the pond.
(If he is can he clean it up please?)

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
20 Jun 18

All paths lead to judgment.

w

Moves
20 Jun 18

The Bible adamantly states that the spirit of anti-Christ is denying that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.

Can people get to God through the sprit of anti-Christ? If so, why did he even come?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jun 18

Originally posted by @whodey
The Bible adamantly states that the spirit of anti-Christ is denying that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.

Can people get to God through the sprit of anti-Christ? If so, why did he even come?
Great question

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Great question
Great question? You people really do not understand the Bible. Jesus coming has nothing to do with Christianity. Jesus had a function to fulfil promised by God to Adam, Abraham, David, that would save mankind from the curse of sin brought into the world by Adam. Jesus was the sacrifice for original sin. This benefit passed to all people of the world. Chrsitians are a small subset of this group.

w

Moves
20 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Great question? You people really do not understand the Bible. Jesus coming has nothing to do with Christianity. Jesus had a function to fulfil promised by God to Adam, Abraham, David, that would save mankind from the curse of sin brought into the world by Adam. Jesus was the sacrifice for original sin. This benefit passed to all people of the world. Chrsitians are a small subset of this group.
My guess is that you are just like Dive, a pretend Christian.

Now if only you can break up with your girl friend who will spill the beans......

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jun 18
2 edits

My guess is that you are just like Dive, a pretend Christian.

Now if only you can break up with your girl friend who will spill the beans......
Im not guessing. You lack knowledge of what the bible is about. You have a superficial knowledge of your church doctrine. Rather than try to educate yourself you continue to post little nonsensical unbiblical opinions.

But you are right about me not being a Christian. I find the label to be an insult to what I really believe. Christianity is a corrupt organisation so I do not profess affiliation. I rather the label 'follower of Christ'. Neither do I necessarily consider Chrsitians my brothers. My brothers are all those people from all walks of life and religions who fashion their lives closer to the teachings of Chrsit pertaining to charity and good works.

So Im not a pretend Christian. Pretense is not in my vocabulary.

w

Moves
20 Jun 18

Im not guessing. You lack knowledge of what the bible is about. You have a superficial knowledge of your church doctrine. Rather than try to educate yourself you continue to post little nonsensical unbiblical opinions.

But you are right about me not being a Christian. I find the label to be an insult to what I really believe. Christianity is a corrupt or ...[text shortened]... g to charity and good works.

So Im not a pretend Christian. Pretense is not in my vocabulary.
Right, no one lives up to the righteousness of the great Raj.

The pecking order is.

1. Raj
2. All other religions other than Christianity that lead to God.
3. Agnositcs
4. Atheists.
5. Sewage
6. Fecal matter
7. Christians, the only religion that does not lead to God.

Thanks for that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jun 18

The pecking order is.

1. Raj
3. Agnositcs
4. Atheists.
5. Sewage
6. Fecal matter

Thanks for that.
More childish church nonsense.

w

Moves
20 Jun 18

More childish church nonsense.
Is that any way to talk about your church?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 Jun 18

The pecking order is.

1. Raj
3. Agnositcs
4. Atheists.
5. Sewage
6. Fecal matter

Thanks for that.
Hey, atheists come before wishy-washy agnostics.

😠

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Jun 18

Is that any way to talk about your church?
Rajk doesn't have a church. He meets up with a couple of other like minded individuals in a basement where they smack their wives and children around with a bible and threats of destruction, ridicule and condemnation.

It's gotta be true evidenced by the fact that that's what he does here. Why would he be any different at home and in real life?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Hey, atheists come before wishy-washy agnostics.

😠
Ya ya ya. That's what all atheists say. "Me first" "me first". πŸ˜‰

Have you been in sonship's "narcissist" thread again?