DNA Message From God

DNA Message From God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
27 Feb 14

Originally posted by moonbus
The mistake some sparring partners make with him is in supposing (or concluding) that he's a moron (i.e., unintelligent). It is an image he cultivates, to draw people out. He is certainly not dim; he's just playing on a different plane than most people here suspect. Think Sherlock & Moriarity ...
But nobody outside the CIA and KGB can consistently pretend to be a moron without letting the mask slip now and again.

But sometimes it looks as if he doesn't even read the posts he replies to, because he posts so excessively! For example, his outburst that FF was "an arrogant and deceitful person" earlier in this thread could not in any way follow logically from what had been said! Totally out of left field.

Which seems to show that he really doesn't care what he writes, and reacts instinctively from a base of prejudice and hate.

I can see him as an old man, all day hunched over his computer, McCawberish wringing his hands in glee: Who can I p*ss off today?!

Über-Nerd

Moves
27 Feb 14
1 edit

Originally posted by CalJust
... nobody outside the CIA and KGB can consistently pretend to be a moron without letting the mask slip now and again. ...

sometimes it looks as if he doesn't even read the posts he replies to, because he posts so excessively!
Anyone who runs several threads (or chess games, for that matter) simultaneously is bound slip up occasionally.

Don't think I disparage the man. It's a clever game, and he does bring out the wit in some people. A few of the most entertaining posts at this web site evolve(d) during the course of his threads; see the Recommended Posts rubric.

"I can see him as an old man, all day hunched over his computer..." Possibly. The Internet has become a substitute for real life for some people. It's like alcohol: use it responsibly and it's fun; over-do it and you're in trouble.

Well, enough banter--gotta go: I have a real life to attend to. Nice chatting with you. Maybe we'll play some chess some time.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
27 Feb 14

Originally posted by moonbus

Well, enough banter--gotta go: I have a real life to attend to. Nice chatting with you. Maybe we'll play some chess some time.[/b]
Ditto!

πŸ™‚

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Feb 14
1 edit

This thread has been hijacked by some arrogant guy from God knows where who uses the name FabianFnas. I would like to get it back on track by repeating the main idea of the OP. It concerns this discovery in DNA:

http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/12/12/scientists-discover-double-meaning-in-genetic-code/

Scientists have discovered a second code hiding within DNA. UW scientists were stunned to discover that genomes use the genetic code to write two separate languages. One describes how proteins are made, and the other instructs the cell on how genes are controlled. One language is written on top of the other, which is why the second language remained hidden for so long.

I pointed out that Bill Gates of Microsoft has said that the programming in the DNA is far more complex than any man has ever made. Yet, now medical scientists at WU have discovered double programming languages hidden in the DNA that Bill Gates did not even know about at the time he made that statement making it even more complex.

As some might recall from another post about Antony Flew's conversion from atheism to theism that he stated it was this complexity issue that was the reason for his change of mind.

It is my opinion that anybody not realizing that this complexity is not something that came about by evolution or evilution has to be stupid. There has to have been a great intelligence behind all the creating, organizing, planning, and programming for life. What say you?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Feb 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
This thread has been hijacked by some arrogant guy from God knows where who uses the name FabianFnas. I would like to get it back on track by repeating the main idea of the OP. It concerns this discovery in DNA:

http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/12/12/scientists-discover-double-meaning-in-genetic-code/

Scientists have discovered a second code hidi ...[text shortened]... lligence behind all the creating, organizing, planning, and programming for life. What say you?
BS to all of your supposed science of anti evolutionary weaponized pseudoscientific nonsense disproved a thousand times over. You continue to play your one trick.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Feb 14
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
BS to all of your supposed science of anti evolutionary weaponized pseudoscientific nonsense disproved a thousand times over. You continue to play your one trick.
It is not meant to trick you, but to educate you on the truth so you are able to make the correct decision concerning your eternal future. Why can't you honestly consider the evidence like Antony Flew did?

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
28 Feb 14
1 edit

It is not meant to trick you, but to educate you on the truth so you are able to make the correct decision concerning your eternal future. Why can't you honestly consider the evidence like Antony Flew did?
Listen to yourself!

Nobody has ever tried to trick you, but to educate you.

But you have never ever even once shown the willingness to "honestly consider" the evidence that I personally, and many, many others on this forum, have repeatedly presented to you of undeniable evidence of evolution.

F

Moves
28 Feb 14

Scientists have discovered a second code hidi ...[text shortened]... lligence behind all the creating, organizing, planning, and programming for life. What say you?
You are funny, RJHinds, a real joker, aren't you! πŸ™‚

You complain when someone is active on your threads and call it hijacking. But when you yourself hijack another ones thread, destroying it completely by introducing your pet theory evilution, then you say that you just tell the truth nothing bad with this.

You show us a link, saying this is the truth, and when I show you the source, from Dayly Currant, a well known satire magazine, showing that you are tricked. Then you tell us: quote "I agree on the satire. It seems obvious that there was no DNA code in Aramaic. I like to joke around at times."
Yes: you are funny, RJHinds, a real joker, aren't you! πŸ™‚

That there are many levels of information in the DNA is no news. That we know from the beginning. We are discovering new things time after time. If you bring it up to support intelligent design, you are in vain. This has nothing to do with your evilution.

And suddenly you go off-topic by hijacking your own thread! πŸ™‚ And want to discuss the late Antony Flew who, according to wikipedia, says "...which argued that claims about God were meaningless where they could not be tested for truth or falsehood" and "one should presuppose atheism until evidence of a God surfaces". How much substance Antony Flew actually had should be debated. "The New York Times Magazine alleging that Flew had mentally declined." says Wiki. Ronald, if you quote , chose someone with credibility.

A can comment more, but this is enough. No intelligent designers are needed. DNA is a fruit by evolution. You have to learn more, my dear friend.

And your attitude, Ronald, your attitude... If you want respect, then you have to earn respect. If you want friends, you have to want to be a friend yourself. Don't let your low self esteem speak for you.

But you are right in this statement you just gave: "...evilution has to be stupid". Right you are. So don't listen to your creationist friends who invented evilution. Go learn real evolution instead, that's much better.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Feb 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas

You complain when someone is active on your threads and call it hijacking. But when you yourself hijack another ones thread, destroying it completely by introducing your pet theory evilution, then you say that you just tell the truth nothing bad with this.
You are funny, RJHinds, a real joker, aren' ...[text shortened]... creationist friends who invented evilution. Go learn real evolution instead, that's much better.
Good luck getting him to do that.....

F

Moves
28 Feb 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Good luck getting him to do that.....
I'm sure his mother loved him. When she was gone, there is noone left...

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Feb 14

Listen to yourself!

Nobody has ever tried to trick you, but to educate you.

But you have never ever even once shown the willingness to "honestly consider" the evidence that I personally, and many, many others on this forum, have repeatedly presented to you of undeniable evidence of evolution.
You don't know what evidence I have or have not considered. I believe I have made it clear as to what definition of evolution I accept the evidence as true and what definition of evolution or (evilution) that the evidence is false.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Feb 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas

You are funny, RJHinds, a real joker, aren' ...[text shortened]... creationist friends who invented evilution. Go learn real evolution instead, that's much better.
Real evolution? There is no real evolution. All we have is a new word to describe changes that occur because of adaptation and reproductive breeding with the addition of the atheist fairy tale that it all started happening by accident billions of years ago.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
28 Feb 14

You don't know what evidence I have or have not considered. I believe I have made it clear as to what definition of evolution I accept the evidence as true and what definition of evolution or (evilution) that the evidence is false.
I am writing this against my better judgement - I already said that you are more slippery than a tadpole.

I personally gave you evidence from Francis Collins' book: The Language of God, which you simply dismissed without even referring to, as well as from other Christians, such as Richard Rohr and the Pope. But you dismiss it flippantly with the statement: Man didn't come from a monkey, etc etc.

You are simply dishonest when you say you are prepared to weigh the evidence - never once, in anybody's posts, have you shown any signs of that.

So stop saying we must weigh yours. As somebody more eloquent than I has said, you simply base your argument on ridicule.

F

Moves
28 Feb 14

Real evolution? There is no real evolution. All we have is a new word to describe changes that occur because of adaptation and reproductive breeding with the addition of the atheist fairy tale that it all started happening by accident billions of years ago.
That's your opinion. And it not based on science.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Feb 14
1 edit

I am writing this against my better judgement - I already said that you are more slippery than a tadpole.

I personally gave you evidence from Francis Collins' book: The Language of God, which you simply dismissed without even referring to, as well as from other Christians, such as Richard Rohr and the Pope. But you dismiss it flippantly with the statement ...[text shortened]... igh yours. As somebody more eloquent than I has said, you simply base your argument on ridicule.
There is a lot of evidence proving Darwin's theory of evolution wrong. Here is just a couple references and no videos either for those that don't like them.

http://www.darwinconspiracy.com/

http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/9-scienctific-facts-prove-theory-of.html