1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 03:56
    @kellyjay said
    Do you feel your better than other posters, if you have the same guilt he has why are you bad mouthing him!?
    Dissecting - and moralizing over - inebriated posts is ignoring the elephant in the room.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 04:06
    @fmf said
    Dissecting - and moralizing over - inebriated posts is ignoring the elephant in the room.
    This thread is about dive's ego.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 04:49
    @chaney3 said
    I don't think it is.

I think this thread ~ as with so many of the threads you start ~ is actually about your online disinhibition syndrome.

Go and have a lie-down.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 07:27
    @chaney3 said
    This thread is a train crash.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 09:32
    @chaney3 said
    The thing is the universe is designed for us to be good to one another, and when we don't there are prices to pay. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, you are harboring things within that can and will ruin you, why worry about someone else who isn't going to change when your heart and actions are the only ones you can control, the only one that you are responsible for and will give an account for?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 13:29
    @kellyjay said
    The thing is the universe is designed for us to be good to one another, and when we don't there are prices to pay. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, you are harboring things within that can and will ruin you, why worry about someone else who isn't going to change when your heart and actions are the only ones you can control, the only one that you are responsible for and will give an account for?
    Presumably this some kind of equivocal mea culpa, KellyJay.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree