1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 18:13
    @chaney3 said
    I stand firm to this truth.
    I say you have no clue if he is or not and your animosity towards him blinds you.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 18:30
    @kellyjay said
    I say you have no clue if he is or not and your animosity towards him blinds you.
    Ain't that the truth.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 18:41
    @kellyjay said
    At the very least, dive is a terrible Christian, and rarely acts like someone with the 'good news' ready to shine on others.

He has already admitted to being a terrible Christian, yet does nothing to improve it.

Borderline fake and lazy.

(His pals ignore all this, thinking we are participating in a forum popularity contest)
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 18:47
    @chaney3 said
    At the very least, dive is a terrible Christian, and rarely acts like someone with the 'good news' ready to shine on others.

He has already admitted to being a terrible Christian, yet does nothing to improve it.

(His pals ignore all this, thinking we are participating in a forum popularity contest)
    You seem to view humility in a Christian as a weakness, when biblically speaking, it is a strength.

Do you understand this?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 18:53
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You seem to view humility in a Christian as a weakness, when biblically speaking, it is a strength.

Do you understand this?
    When dive shows humility and admits his faults, it's honorable.....but he never corrects the faults.

He continues to show NO outward appearance of a Christian. He is on the same footing as Eladar. Both "say" they're Christians, but their words to others show quite another story.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 18:57
    @chaney3 said
    When dive shows humility and admits his faults, it's honorable.....but he never corrects the faults.

He continues to show NO outward appearance of a Christian. He is on the same footing as Eladar. Both "say" they're Christians, but their words to others show quite another story.
    Your threads are so interesting. I can't wait for Dive is a fake Pt3.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 18:59
    @chaney3 said

What's really going on here?

Are you perhaps reflecting on your own fakeness in regards to God?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 19:00
    @rajk999 said
    Your threads are so interesting. I can't wait for Dive is a fake Pt3.
    It must wait.....I am currently working on a new thread titled:

"Why Rajk and Ghost are jerks"

😀
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 19:06
    @chaney3 said

😀
    Ah, a fiction thread.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 19:08
    @chaney3 said

I am a Christian, but I’m comfortable being accused on not being one. I get it, I understand your point of view. I’m not a good example. But I have a genuine faith and that’s between me and God and it’s not open to question because it’s personal.

I debate in here from a pragmatic point of view and I don’t (at least I try not to) attack a persons faith, I challenge dishonesty and terrible dogmas like eternal torture.

I feel sorry for you that you can’t cope with this.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 19:09
    @chaney3 said

😀
    As long as it helps keep you busy and off the alcohol I'm all for it.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 19:11
    @chaney3 said

I got news for you, many Christians as I call them Christian, can be terrible! You are looking at the sinners but they are saved not by their righteousness but Jesus’s righteousness. I sure hope he is saved, God’s grace will work on his life. Your issue is much more important than dive’s salvation, why are you judging someone else’s servant while bad mouthing God yourself?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 20:02
    @divegeester said
    I am a Christian, but I’m comfortable being accused on not being one. I get it, I understand your point of view. I’m not a good example. But I have a genuine faith and that’s between me and God and it’s not open to question because it’s personal.

I debate in here from a pragmatic point of view and I don’t (at least I try not to) attack a persons faith, I challenge dis ...[text shortened]... ty and terrible dogmas like eternal torture.

Fair enough.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 20:17
    @divegeester said

I debate in here from a pragmatic point of view and I don’t (at least I try not to) attack a persons faith, I challenge dis ...[text shortened]... ty and terrible dogmas like eternal torture.

A Christian under direction from Jesus is to have these qualities. It is not optional , it is a requirement:
    Galatians 5:22, 23:
    22 "On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith
    23 mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Even if it is not in our personality we have to strive daily to nurture these and with help through prayer we can develop these. And why is this important?
    We are taught to teach others. But if the teacher is rude, condescending, hateful, condemning and does not show the love that we are to teach them about Jehovah and his son Jesus, that student will never gravitate towards the good that Jesus shares with all that will listen.
    You may feel it is your job to root out what you think is bad in religions. That is not any humans responsibility. That belongs to Jehovah and Jesus who will eventually destroy all false religions. Our responsibilities are to teach just as Jesus said. We have to have these qualities in order to do that.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 23:38
    @galveston75 said
    A Christian under direction from Jesus is to have these qualities. It is not optional , it is a requirement:

But if the teacher is rude, condescending, hateful, condemning and does not show the love that we are to teach them about Jehovah and his son Jesus, that student will never gravitate towards the good that Jesus shares with all that will listen.
    Oh, the irony. You didn't confront robbie carobbie once in all the years both you and he were posting here. You didn't even once aim this kind of little homily and Bible verse at him, even indirectly. Not once, and he was arguably one of the most "rude, condescending, hateful, condemning" jerks this forum ever had.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree