Dive and FMF.

Dive and FMF.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by chaney3
Either way. Your avatar pic is revolting. If it makes you feel better, fine. But.....mostly, I think you must be extremely immature to have it.

Extremely immature!!!!!
Says the shouting fool to the screaming baby. Oh, the irony.

c

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by C Hess
Says the shouting fool to the screaming baby. Oh, the irony.
Whatever. Your pic is revolting. There is NO reason for it. I avoid looking at your posts because of it.

Keep it. And prove that you could care less that most people do NOT want to see a crying baby. Who wants to see a crying baby???? NOBODY HESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moves
03 Sep 15

Whatever. Your pic is revolting. There is NO reason for it. I avoid looking at your posts because of it.

Keep it. And prove that you could care less that most people do NOT want to see a crying baby. Who wants to see a crying baby???? NOBODY HESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For someone who doesn't read my posts you sure respond to them a lot.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
03 Sep 15

The phrase is "COULDN'T care less". Saying that he "could care less" is implying that he does care.

c

Moves
03 Sep 15

For someone who doesn't read my posts you sure respond to them a lot.
I don't like you.

c

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
The phrase is "COULDN'T care less". Saying that he "could care less" is implying that he does care.
Hey jerk!!!

I have nothing relevant to say, but......I wanted to say hello.

Moves
03 Sep 15

I don't like you.
The feeling is mutual, and you don't even have a disturbing avatar.

c

Moves
03 Sep 15

The feeling is mutual, and you don't even have a disturbing avatar.
Okay.

Do you not realize that your avatar pic is offensive? Who......in their right mind would want to see a screaming, crying baby???

It's not like it is a good pic, of a happy baby, that you could claim is your relative or something......it is a horrific photo of an agonizing baby.

Please change it.

Moves
03 Sep 15

Okay.

Do you not realize that your avatar pic is offensive? Who......in their right mind would want to see a screaming, crying baby???

It's not like it is a good pic, of a happy baby, that you could claim is your relative or something......it is a horrific photo of an agonizing baby.

Please change it.
I like my avatar. There's a baby who takes shit from no one. But yes, I prefer a laughing baby, if you must know.

c

Moves
03 Sep 15

I like my avatar. There's a baby who takes shit from no one. But yes, I prefer a laughing baby, if you must know.
You're missing the point.

Your avatar baby looks like he/she is in real pain or something. It is very unsettling. It really should be changed......immediately.

My vote is......NOW.

Moves
03 Sep 15

You're missing the point.

Your avatar baby looks like he/she is in real pain or something. It is very unsettling. It really should be changed......immediately.

My vote is......NOW.
Not gonna happen, and specifically because you don't like it, I like it even more now.

c

Moves
03 Sep 15

Not gonna happen, and specifically because you don't like it, I like it even more now.
Be careful C Hess, I may decide to take a forum vote on this matter. Your avatar picture may change.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
03 Sep 15

Be careful C Hess, I may decide to take a forum vote on this matter. Your avatar picture may change.
🙄

c

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
🙄
P.S. I have issues with other poster's avatar pics.

Moves
03 Sep 15

It doesn't break any site rules, as far as I know. I'm a paying subscriber. I worry not.