Denying Evolution?

Denying Evolution?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
14 Oct 10

Originally posted by amannion
What the hell are you talking about?
Atheist is not a synonym for hedonist or narcissist.
You describe the cycle of birth and rebirth as if it were a given - it isn't. You may believe it, sure. But don't insult others who don't as being unintelligent.

I'm keenly aware of the big questions of origin and purpose and direction - and I'm an atheist. I'm n ...[text shortened]... nice wave on my surfboard than having sex (although I do like sex) - and I'm an atheist.
>I'm not interested in wealth, and to be honest, I'd rather be catching a nice wave on my surfboard than having sex (although I do like sex)<

Yo, my thoughts exActly!

However, I wished that I had NEVER been with the 40 female I have intimately gone the full home plate, and had ~kept~ my STRENGTH as I was as a child, like Christ says "No one can enter into The Kingdom of Heaven ~lest~ they become a child again.", declaring it is conforming back to spirituality (wisdom, that which IS ~correct~ knowledge, not worldly, conditioned, developed, erroneous influences, ~claimed~ knowledge), and removing one's self from such development that has never amounted to ANY GOOD, for if it had, we would not need Hospitals..

AH

Moves
15 Oct 10
3 edits

Originally posted by vishvahetu
This world is full of suffering, and then as well, you have disease, old age and death, so why would you not make any effort to change that.....if one doesnt take to the spiritual life, then they simply have to be born again and again, and do it all over, its not intelligent.

And Islam, Christianity and Judaism, will not solve the problem either, becau ...[text shortened]... God, and that their essence is only matter, with no desighn or cause or purpose or or anything.
“...The atheists main focus is to make as much wealth as I can, have as much sex as I can ….”

LOL -such is your ignorance. As if NOT believing there is a god inexplicably makes you strive for wealth and lots of sex -LOL. Why would that be? -I mean, how would NOT believing there is a god cause you to strive for wealth and lots of sex? Can you explain this to us?

I for one have accumulated virtually no real wealth and I have never got lucky and had sex and I am not constantly trying desperately to obtain these things so if I inexplicably turned theist that would make no difference there! I am sure there are plenty of theists that have wealth and lots of sex. In fact, as far as I am aware, I have never met an atheist that is wealthy and has lots of sex but I have met such a theist.

t

Moves
17 Oct 10

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
“...The atheists main focus is to make as much wealth as I can, have as much sex as I can ….”

LOL -such is your ignorance. As if NOT believing there is a god inexplicably makes you strive for wealth and lots of sex -LOL. Why would that be? -I mean, how would NOT believing there is a god cause you to strive for wealth and lots of sex? Can you expla ...[text shortened]... e, I have never met an atheist that is wealthy and has lots of sex but I have met such a theist.
sex has DESTROYED my Life!

However

I -will- receive it back again!

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
17 Oct 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
sex has DESTROYED my Life!

However

I -will- receive it back again!
What, sex? You'll get sex back again?

t

Moves
18 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by amannion
What, sex? You'll get sex back again?
LOL

one day sex will be OBSOLETE

Matthew 22:30 (King James Version)

30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

AH

Moves
18 Oct 10

LOL

one day sex will be OBSOLETE

Matthew 22:30 (King James Version)

30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
“...one day sex will be OBSOLETE ...”

That sounds like a terribly bad day to me.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
18 Oct 10

Yes, like Demolition Man.

t

Moves
18 Oct 10
1 edit

The moment all experience this they will be in such tranquility and ACTUAL BLISS of proportions man have not even conceived possible.

A CLIMAX OF UNBELIEVABLE PROPORTIONS

AH

Moves
20 Oct 10

The moment all experience this they will be in such tranquility and ACTUAL BLISS of proportions man have not even conceived possible.

A CLIMAX OF UNBELIEVABLE PROPORTIONS
That sound like the ultimate sexual orgasm.
-hang on, this will occur when sex becomes “obsolete”?

t

Moves
21 Oct 10
1 edit

That sound like the ultimate sexual orgasm.
-hang on, this will occur when sex becomes “obsolete”?
Most assuredly,

however,

spiritually, for matter will be gone of thought, and man will be AWAKE!

Matter is -only- the "manifestation of thought" due to sin/ignorance (separation from our true selves).