1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 01:16
    Are there really demons, and devils, and nasty beings that try to make you do bad things ? I've never seen or heard of any such things except in the movies. The invisable world of intelligent life that is superimposed over the physical world sounds fascinating. The astral world is the domain of departed souls that can't seem to figure out they are dead. I hope it's all true, but I doubt it.
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 02:55
    Originally posted by buckky
    Are there really demons, and devils, and nasty beings that try to make you do bad things ?
    No. It's all you.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 06:36
    Are there really demons, and devils, and nasty beings that try to make you do bad things ? I've never seen or heard of any such things except in the movies. The invisable world of intelligent life that is superimposed over the physical world sounds fascinating. The astral world is the domain of departed souls that can't seem to figure out they are dead. I hope it's all true, but I doubt it.
    The veil of the "invisible superimposed over the physical" is thinning all the time. I suspect that in the very latter days just before Christ's return, there very well may be visible, tangible, physical demons roaming the earth.

Just as God has His army of angels, Satan has his army of demons. Both teams are quite real.
  4. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 07:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The veil of the "invisible superimposed over the physical" is thinning all the time. I suspect that in the very latter days just before Christ's return, there very well may be visible, tangible, physical demons roaming the earth.

Just as God has His army of angels, Satan has his army of demons. Both teams are quite real.
    I sure hope Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are on God's side, because I hear Satan's imperial Star Destroyers will be captained by genetically enhanced vampires.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 08:05
    😀😉😀😉😀😉
  6. England
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 09:46
    the main demon is the desire of us all, either power, wealth, lust.etc. no other demon would have any influence without these. spirits who wander throught the world can only scare us.
  7. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 11:06

How do you know they are real ?
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 12:04
    I'm guessing the answer will be something along the lines of - 'The Bible says so'.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 13:33
    Just like everything else that people are free to believe or disbelieve, it is a question of faith.

If you believe before you have the proof, then your faith is real and substantive.

If you wait to believe until you see it with your own eyes, then you have no faith. You only have proof, which earns you nothing.

Satisfying your intellect is nothing compared to satisfying your soul.
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 15:28
    Just like everything else that people are free to believe or disbelieve, it is a question of faith.

If you believe before you have the proof, then your faith is real and substantive.

If you wait to believe until you see it with your own eyes, then you have no faith. You only have proof, which earns you nothing.

Satisfying your intellect is nothing compared to satisfying your soul.
    So you don't know they are real, you believe they are real. A slight difference there don't you think?!
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 16:04
    How would you know if you ever saw one?
    Kelly
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 19:54
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    So you don't know they are real, you believe they are real. A slight difference there don't you think?!
    A slight difference? No, there's a huge difference.

I thought I covered the difference in my previous post.

You can read, can't you?

Your problem is that you cannot conceive of a reason why Faith is more important than Proof.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 21:01
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Almost all you hold dear you believe to be true, you may claim to know, but
    in the end it is still a matter of faith/beliefs.
    Kelly
  14. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 22:14
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Almost all you hold dear you believe to be true, you may claim to know, but
    in the end it is still a matter of faith/beliefs.
    Kelly
    Right. Nobody knows anything about anything.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Jul '11 22:20
    Right. Nobody knows anything about anything.
    This is Kelly's stock reply to most things. Nobody knows anything, so that way he can believe humans lived with dinosaurs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree