Demons and Nephilim

Demons and Nephilim

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
The point is to get opinions about the Fallen Angels, Demons and Nephilim Giants. What are your opinions?
That it sounds more like a plot line from Lord of the Rings.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 May 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
That it sounds more like a plot line from Lord of the Rings.
Yeah, I thought that and ducked out realising I've gotten myself into this hell-hole of retardation with Hinds which has ended up with me facing a question like that.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 May 15

Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls &

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 May 15

Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls &

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exuOH15IGBw
Er, you do know those elongated skulls are not hereditary? The parents wrap the infant's head and the only way it can grow is to elongate. Sorry to disappoint you, no aliens here. Or there, or anywhere else on Earth. You have to get better conspiracy theories, really.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 May 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Er, you do know those elongated skulls are not hereditary? The parents wrap the infant's head and the only way it can grow is to elongate. Sorry to disappoint you, no aliens here. Or there, or anywhere else on Earth. You have to get better conspiracy theories, really.
Who cares about elongated skulls?

Moves
28 May 15

Who cares about elongated skulls?
People who sell long hats?

Moves
28 May 15

Originally posted by DeepThought
...for the trillionth time I am not an atheist but an agnostic.
You're neither a theist or atheist? That's literally impossible. I get you being agnostic about it, that makes sense to me, but if you ask yourself if you believe there are deities, you can't deny that you either believe they exist or not, whether or not you take the rational position of: I don't know, and I don't believe we can know. πŸ˜•

Moves
28 May 15
2 edits

Originally posted by googlefudge
If you do not know what to believe [with respect to the question of the existence of god/s] then
you evidently do not currently hold the belief that god or gods exist.

As such you are not currently a theist, [a person who holds the belief that god or gods exist].

Thus you are currently an a-theist [somebody who is not a theist].

There are thre ...[text shortened]... od/s don't exist.

ALL it means is that you currently lack a belief in the existence of god/s.
I don't understand how one cannot hold a belief either way, on any topic. You tell me a story and I will either believe it or not. I can't believe and not believe at the same time. How's that even possible?

I can be uncertain, for sure, but if I ask myself honestly, I either currently believe it, or I don't.

Cape Town

Moves
28 May 15

Originally posted by C Hess
I don't understand how one cannot hold a belief either way, on any topic. You tell me a story and I will either believe it or not. I can't believe and not believe at the same time. How's that even possible?

I can be uncertain, for sure, but if I ask myself honestly, I either currently believe it, or I don't.
Do you believe there was a cat in the room I was in when writing this?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
He can't see the cat, so why should he believe such a thing?

Moves
28 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
Nope, you didn't hit one key wran... wrong.

Moves
28 May 15

He can't see the cat, so why should he believe such a thing?
I know for a fact that cats exist. I also know for a fact that a lot of people own cats. I know next to nothing about twitehead though, so I call myself an agnostic unbeliever in this case.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
28 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Instead of insulting me why don't you answer a simple question about the thread topic you have created?
I totally agree why always disrespect? When one ask a question answer it instead of insulting ones intelligence which in reality they may actually have a higher IQ then yours you truly don't know

Manny

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 May 15

You're neither a theist or atheist? That's literally impossible. I get you being agnostic about it, that makes sense to me, but if you ask yourself if you believe there are deities, you can't deny that you either believe they exist or not, whether or not you take the rational position of: I don't know, and I don't believe we can know. πŸ˜•
I think I can be called a NON theist. If there is a god, I don't give a crap. None of these man made so-called gods are worth giving the time of day to, just like car salesmen.

One thing obvious: If there is a god, it is surely a hands off, roll the dice, let the chips fall where they may kind of god.

Moves
29 May 15

I know for a fact that cats exist. I also know for a fact that a lot of people own cats. I know next to nothing about twitehead though, so I call myself an agnostic unbeliever in this case.
Ah, you are an unbeliever, in that you lack a belief that there was a cat in the room.

But you are not a disbeliever, in that you do not positively believe that their wasn't a cat in the room.

You thus occupy the middle state where you don't positively believe the claim to be true, and
don't positively believe the claim to be false.