DEBATE; Ecstremevenom vs. Scotty.

DEBATE; Ecstremevenom vs. Scotty.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
27 Jul 06

Originally posted by Starrman
Hot

EDIT: Where's the debate here?
I'm sure someone will endeavour to take a "not" position. Should be an easy win for the Forces of Righteous Babes, though. One simply has to post a link to an unfiltered Google image search on her name...game over.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
27 Jul 06

Originally posted by David C
I'm sure someone will endeavour to take a "not" position. Should be an easy win for the Forces of Righteous Babes, though. One simply has to post a link to an unfiltered Google image search on her name...game over.
Good-o, but I'm not sure this is a good debate topic for the spirituality forums. I'm off to Auckland for the weekend, but we'll continue this sunday / monday folks.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
27 Jul 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Good-o, but I'm not sure this is a good debate topic for the spirituality forums.
Just a bit of levity. Damn, you Scots have no sense of humour, do you? Must be those dresses they make you wear.

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
27 Jul 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Good-o, but I'm not sure this is a good debate topic for the spirituality forums. I'm off to Auckland for the weekend, but we'll continue this sunday / monday folks.
If she is a spirtiual person, I'd say that pictures of her with minimal clothing would qualify as a spiritual experience.

On the more serious issue of how to pick a topic, I would suggest that each of you rank the topics, possibly in a PM to keep it a secret ballot, or not if you don't care, and the topic with the lowest combined score is the winner. To make it a little better, we ought to completely eliminate each of your lowest choice.