Deaths Remeberance...

Deaths Remeberance...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DC

Ketchikan, Alaska

Moves
13 Oct 06

How many of you that beleive in some form of reincarnation remeber your last death?

I remeber mine. Mostly I remeber every detail because I was betrayed. I think this might effect why I remeber it. Any oppionios?

My last death-

I lay there on that frozen over stream as the snow swirled down from the sky in that artic forest. I could hear the wolves howls as they circled around to me from the woods. Snow capped the trees a shocking contrast to the blood running from my temple due to the rcok that samshed my skull in. I see all this from my own eyes as the world fades to white.

I have never had any experince in my life to cause this memory. Its been with me since birth.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by Dracos Chikou
Its been with me since birth.
You have memories since birth? I find that highly doubtful. Have you ever participated in any form of regression therapy? The mind is a powerful tool. It is capable of making something seem ever-so-real.

DC

Ketchikan, Alaska

Moves
13 Oct 06

No I've never been to therapy. But I have had this memory ever since I could remeber. I've checked this over with all my family and I've never been in such an area by myself or viewed anything of this description or clarity fom first person view.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 Oct 06

No I've never been to therapy. But I have had this memory ever since I could remeber. I've checked this over with all my family and I've never been in such an area by myself or viewed anything of this description or clarity fom first person view.
Judging by your spelling, I believe that you may have been raised by wolves and this may contribute to the howling of wolves that you hear. As an alternative, you may have a previously undiagnosed brain tumor that has adversely effected you cognative abilities.

DC

Ketchikan, Alaska

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Judging by your spelling, I believe that you may have been raised by wolves and this may contribute to the howling of wolves that you hear. As an alternative, you may have a previously undiagnosed brain tumor that has adversely effected you cognative abilities.
When I type I usualy tend to make mistakes. If this bugs you som much why use abreviatons? like lol. Its not a word but everyone understands it. If i accidently leave a letter or two out or make a grammar mistake I think you could understand.

DC

Ketchikan, Alaska

Moves
13 Oct 06

Now as to that wolf thing. No. I was raised by humans with compassion and understanding. Doesn't seem like you were though.

DC

Ketchikan, Alaska

Moves
13 Oct 06

Now as to that wolf thing. No. I was raised by humans with compassion and understanding. Doesn't seem like you were though.
Oh crap. Sorry but that I misread your post. I'm sorry. I'm a bit sleep deprived at the moment of been up for the past 36 hours without sugar or caffine. I shouldn't have insulted you, I accidently read your pst as an insult. I ask your forgiveness.

DC

Ketchikan, Alaska

Moves
13 Oct 06

Oh crap. Sorry but that I misread your post. I'm sorry. I'm a bit sleep deprived at the moment of been up for the past 36 hours without sugar or caffine. I shouldn't have insulted you, I accidently read your pst as an insult. I ask your forgiveness.
Wait, you bastoge you did insult me. Mofo get your litlle skinny....................

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 Oct 06

Wait, you bastoge you did insult me. Mofo get your litlle skinny....................
Yes and I'm sure there will be more where that came from.

The fact that you are 15 and still atrociously ignorant and living in a dream world is strong evidence that our school system continues to fail us. I would strongly suggest that you lay off the video games, cut back on scary movies and resist reading science fiction/fantasy for at least 6 months.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Oct 06

Yes and I'm sure there will be more where that came from.

The fact that you are 15 and still atrociously ignorant and living in a dream world is strong evidence that our school system continues to fail us. I would strongly suggest that you lay off the video games, cut back on scary movies and resist reading science fiction/fantasy for at least 6 months.
Back off, Handsome: Dracula here is the product of homey-school, yo.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Back off, Handsome: Dracula here is the product of homey-school, yo.
Of course, I should have seen the signs. That'll buy you the equivalent of a GED, a double fistful of ignorance, minimal social skills and a quality job at one of our fine fast food restaurants. Yeah for home schooling!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Oct 06

Of course, I should have seen the signs. That'll buy you the equivalent of a GED, a double fistful of ignorance, minimal social skills and a quality job at one of our fine fast food restaurants. Yeah for home schooling!
Only as a last result, we tried it for two years. Given the circumstances, it was the best move but the reprecussions since have certainly made us wish we would have looked harder still at other options.

I have actually only personally observed one successful undertaking of home school. While the education can be far superior, the organizational skills and authority orientation is severly lacking. A prophet never receives honor in his home town...

s

Moves
14 Oct 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
..... A prophet never receives honor in his home town...
Might I suggest that is because people who know the prophet are not so easily taken in by b*lls*it?

DC

Ketchikan, Alaska

Moves
14 Oct 06

Well thank you all for getting off topic. You especially Hand of Hecate. No, I wasn't home schooled for but a year when I was younger. That and I missed alot since I lived on another Island. But this realy hasn't effected me what so ever.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Oct 06

Originally posted by snowinscotland
Might I suggest that is because people who know the prophet are not so easily taken in by b*lls*it?
It's the same message, only received with different ears.