Darfius vs. FreakyKBH

Darfius vs. FreakyKBH

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
16 Apr 06

If these two smug fundies mixed it up over some obscure and irrelevant bit of secret decoder ring technique, who would pass out first?

PP

Belfast

Moves
16 Apr 06

Originally posted by telerion
If these two smug fundies mixed it up over some obscure and irrelevant bit of secret decoder ring technique, who would pass out first?
Me.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
16 Apr 06

Darfius has already shown he didn't have the stamina for this forum. His evangelistic zeal burned so brightly he burned himself out.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
16 Apr 06

Originally posted by rwingett
Darfius has already shown he didn't have the stamina for this forum. His evangelistic zeal burned so brightly he burned himself out.
I wonder if he became a black hole.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Apr 06

Smug? Fundie? Listen, parrot: that mirror in your cage is just another you; it ain't me.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
16 Apr 06

I wonder if he became a black hole.
That would imply people being strongly attracted to him. Unlikely.

a

Forgotten

Moves
16 Apr 06

The smart money is on Freaky to win.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Apr 06

Originally posted by aspviper666
The smart money is on Freaky to win.
Thank you for your vote of confidence. Your next indulgence is on me.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Apr 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Thank you for your vote of confidence. Your next indulgence is on me.
But thats not like you, GIVING away indulgences. Don't let people know about that or else you will have hordes on your back. You have to keeping saying, Pope Innocence III, Pope Innocence III.....

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
17 Apr 06

The gerbil.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
17 Apr 06

Smug? Fundie? Listen, parrot: that mirror in your cage is just another you; it ain't me.
Fair enough, but putting me aside for a moment. You don't think your smug?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
17 Apr 06

Originally posted by David C
The gerbil.
😲

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Apr 06

Fair enough, but putting me aside for a moment. You don't think your smug?
Not at all, at least not by the dictionary definition.

"Exhibiting or feeling great or offensive satisfaction with oneself or with one's situation; self-righteously complacent"

While I am very comfortable in my own skin, it's not because of any self-induced delusion of superiority. I am better than some in some things, worse than others in the same thing. Average intelligence, average looks, average overall abilities. I am a better driver than 98% of the people on the road, but surprisingly patient with others' mistakes/lack of thougtfulness/etc., nonetheless.

Complacent? If that were the case, would I subject myself (and my supposed complacent thinking) to the critical analysis on these forums? I enjoy the discussions here, because they force me to examine, articulate and define what I believe, why I believe it and etc.

But enough about what I think about me. What do you think about me?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
17 Apr 06
1 edit

Not at all, at least not by the dictionary definition.

"Exhibiting or feeling great or offensive satisfaction with oneself or with one's situation; self-righteously complacent"

While I am very comfortable in my own skin, it's not because of any self-induced delusion of superiority. I am better than some in some things, worse than others in the same believe it and etc.

But enough about what I think about me. What do you think about me?
On the positive side: You seem well-educated, and you possess a sense of humor that I can appreciate.

On the negative side: I think you often let your emotions get the best of you around here. You kinda made a jacka$$ of yourself over a harmless economics/biology analogy, for instance. Oh, and you're a smug fundy.

All in all, I think you're all right, in moderation.

Edit: Darfius by the way was far less educated, though perhaps a bit more smug.

d

Moves
17 Apr 06

Damn.