Creationists, ID'ers: stick this in your throa...

Creationists, ID'ers: stick this in your throa...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by David C
No, sorry...that article says the discovery was in Africa. Everyone KNOWS Adam & Eve were white.
Well there you have it, I must have been wrong......

W
Angler

River City

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by David C
No, sorry...that article says the discovery was in Africa. Everyone KNOWS Adam & Eve were white.
lol

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
27 Mar 06
1 edit

Originally posted by dj2becker
Yeah, yeah...

The YECs can say exactly the same thing about the crack-pot evolution pseudoscicence, which is heavily biased by a ferverent belief in crack-pot evolution, which has so many holes punched through it that it needs a lot of crack-pot bearded ape-men to defend it...

Instead of throwing around insults which make you look like a crack-pot ap ...[text shortened]... discuss the issues at hand.

So are you going to supply anything useful to this conversation?
Evolution is science, not pseudoscience.

btw, I'm STILL waiting on your critique of Prof Zhang's article on the age of the earth. Come on deej, with such a "strong" position as yours, you shouldn't be running from the science. Please, show us how 7 independant methods got the same date to within 100 million years (~2😵 of each other. How did they become biased by exactly the same amount to elevate the age of the earth from 6,000 years to 4.53 billion?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Mantra-ite.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Mantra-ite.
Nope, just a statement of fact. Your lot seem to have problems with those, however.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
[b]If we are talking radioactive decay then what sort of catastrophes might affect this?

A global flood, which resets the atomic clock.[/b]
yes deej, it reset seven independant chronometers to give an age within 100 million years of each other (~2% ). Yeah, right.

Couldn't happen. I need a PEER REVIEWED work of SCIENCE from a REPUTABLE JOURNAL from you to back this up. I can happily provide you with details for science search engines (although Google scholar should suffice, really).

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
27 Mar 06

Actually, deej is annoying me so intensely with his circularity (i.e. inability to grasp the fact that once his "sources" have been discredited, you can't use them anymore in a debate) that I'm going to take a break for a while. I can no longer tolerate his incessant whinging.

See ya all in a couple of months....

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz

btw, I'm STILL waiting on your critique of Prof Zhang's article on the age of the earth. Come on deej, with such a "strong" position as yours, you shouldn't be running from the science. Please, show us how 7 independant methods got the same date to within 100 million years (~2😵 of each other. How did they ...[text shortened]... actly the same amount[/i] to elevate the age of the earth from 6,000 years to 4.53 billion?
The same GOD who flooded the whole world and slaughtered all the Egyptian first-born could easily monkey with the decay rates of the parent isotopes in just such a way that they give statistically consistent measures. It's all part of GOD's great plan to punish those who think.

(Yes, the brain was given to us as a test. No, we ARE NOT supposed to use it.)

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by telerion
It's all part of GOD's great plan to punish those who think.

(Yes, the brain was given to us as a test. No, we ARE NOT supposed to use it.)
That, or to mock the ones who think they are thinking.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
27 Mar 06

That, or to mock the ones who think they are thinking.
Ambrose Bierce said this already. Aren't there any original thoughts to be found?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Ambrose Bierce said this already. Aren't there any original thoughts to be found?
Not really. Any other ideas?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 06

Not really. Any other ideas?
A mind is a terrible thing.......

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
27 Mar 06

Can someone tell me where are all these freakin' holes in evolution?
I mean c'mon - stop crapping on about it and put your money where your mouth is.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
27 Mar 06
5 edits

Originally posted by amannion
Can someone tell me where are all these freakin' holes in evolution?
I mean c'mon - stop crapping on about it and put your money where your mouth is.
Anticipates many URL's.

. . . .

Rethinks.

Anticipates many plagerized posts.

Edit: Did you know if you put an arrow in your post, it clears all text after that?

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by telerion
Anticipates many URLS.

. . . .

Rethinks.

Anticipates many plagerized posts.

Edit: Did you know if you put "
Yeah I know, and they'll all be from some idiot creationist or other who claims to be a scientist who has been able to completely repudiate evolutionary science - we've heard it all before.
I want to see something serious, something well thought out, something well researched, something that would be worth looking at.

Clearly that isn't going to happen - given that such work doesn't exist.