Creation vs. Evolution Debate

Creation vs. Evolution Debate

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Aug 15

Bill Nye, Ken Ham Debate Creation vs. Evolution

The debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham on the question "Is Creation A Viable Model of Origins?"

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Aug 15
2 edits

Bill Nye reminds me of the "natural" man that is mentioned in scripture.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV)

Bill Nye equates evolution with science and if you don't believe in evolution, then you don't believe in science. To him discarding evolution is the same as discarding all science. Listen to him closely. That is what he says.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Aug 15

Nye Wrong Again !! - Tiktaalik Evidence FAILS !

It’s all talk,Tiktaalik can’t walk

A fishy story that has no legs

http://creation.com/tiktaalik-pelvis

Crushing Tiktaalik

Z

Moves
04 Aug 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Bill Nye reminds me of the [b]"natural" man that is mentioned in scripture.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV)

Bill Nye equates evolution with science and if you don't believ ...[text shortened]... ution is the same as discarding all science. Listen to him closely. That is what he says.[/b]
"Bill Nye equates evolution with science and if you don't believe in evolution, then you don't believe in science. "
that's pretty much it.

evolution is proven true by a number of fields. if you discard evolution you discard those fields as well.

Z

Moves
04 Aug 15

[b]Bill Nye, Ken Ham Debate Creation vs. Evolution

The debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham on the question "Is Creation A Viable Model of Origins?"

[youtube]wvO3zJaNBjs[/youtube][/b]
if ever there was a more mismatched battle, i don't remember. kind of like mike tyson fighting the cookie monster. or kasparov playing chess with me

you can see the slight embarassment on bill nye's face for having to be there.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Aug 15

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
"Bill Nye equates evolution with science and if you don't believe in evolution, then you don't believe in science. "
that's pretty much it.

evolution is proven true by a number of fields. if you discard evolution you discard those fields as well.
It could be surgically removed from the textbooks and corrected with the truth. 😏

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Aug 15

It could be surgically removed from the textbooks and corrected with the truth. 😏
you are such a freak

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by redbadger
you are such a freak
That seems like an ad hominem attack. That is not a good way to start off a civil August conversation. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Aug 15

That seems like an ad hominem attack. That is not a good way to start off a civil August conversation. 😏
I can wait.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Aug 15

Bill Nye sure showed Ken Ham to be a fool.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Aug 15

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Bill Nye sure showed Ken Ham to be a fool.
You have the free will to have a different opinion from the truth. 😏

The Near Genius

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Aug 15
1 edit

You have the free will to have a different opinion from the truth. 😏

The Near Genius
The thing is, you have (creationists in general) have no answer to the charges. All the creationist vid's are just plowed over bullshyte answered a hundred times over but the creationist creed is not truth but politics, getting weak minded votes. Won't be too hard, there are literally millions of them.

They want zombie voters to force evolution out of the science market and force creationism to be taught as a science, as a fact. It is neither.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
The thing is, you have (creationists in general) have no answer to the charges. All the creationist vid's are just plowed over bullshyte answered a hundred times over but the creationist creed is not truth but politics, getting weak minded votes. Won't be too hard, there are literally millions of them.

They want zombie voters to force evolution out of the science market and force creationism to be taught as a science, as a fact. It is neither.
It would not bother me if the lies of evolution were forced out of the science textbooks.

Darwin's doctrine of delusion debunked

http://deeptruths.com/articles/big_lie_exposed.html

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Aug 15

It would not bother me if the lies of evolution were forced out of the science textbooks.

Darwin's doctrine of delusion debunked

http://deeptruths.com/articles/big_lie_exposed.html
You prove my point. You want to force religion into government, make YEC the state religion. A big no no.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Aug 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
You prove my point. You want to force religion into government, make YEC the state religion. A big no no.
The satanic religion ot evilution is the real no no.