Creation is a Scientific Fact

Creation is a Scientific Fact

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Nov 14

To return to the title of this thread: no, it's not.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Nov 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Aha, touched a nerve there.
So as far as you are concerned, anything written about christian atrocities are all lies. Like the burning of witches, like the crusades, like the inquisitions, all just bald faced lies.
We were not there to know. However, there may have been some witch burnings in efforts to bring justice and protect some communities just as there were lynchings in the old wild west.

http://spartacus-educational.com/WWlynching.htm

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Nov 14
2 edits

Originally posted by C Hess
To return to the title of this thread: no, it's not.
The discovery of the workings of DNA proves creation is a scientific fact.

As evolutionist become aware of the complexity of the cell, they are forced to explain how all this complexity came into existence by random chance. So they try to give magical abilities to Natural Selection and mutation, neither of which has any ability to add information to anything. For molecules-to-man evolution to have taken place, libraries of information would have had to have been added to cells--but they can't even think of a story that could possibly explain this let alone prove that it has happened.

http://www.seekfind.net/DNA_IS_PROOF_OF_CREATION.html

Even Richard Dawkins admits that DNA contains information like a computer code.

Facts & evidence DNA is information like a computer program

Moves
05 Nov 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Even Richard Dawkins admits that DNA contains information like a computer code.
We've gone back and forth on this before. Yes, DNA is a "program" in the same sense that white blood cells are tiny "soldiers" fending off "attacking invaders".

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Nov 14

We were not there to know. However, there may have been some witch burnings in efforts to bring justice and protect some communities just as there were lynchings in the old wild west.

http://spartacus-educational.com/WWlynching.htm
So how are you going to white wash the inquisitions? Horrible repression is the result of times when religious orders become the government as you can see today in Iran and Isis. Christianity had its time of repression too.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Nov 14

So how are you going to white wash the inquisitions? Horrible repression is the result of times when religious orders become the government as you can see today in Iran and Isis. Christianity had its time of repression too.
I wasn't there.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Nov 14
1 edit

I wasn't there.
In other words, I can't hear you, my ears are plugged up, Nya Nya Nya.

Your usual MO.

So all the written account of the inquisition were what, written by the devil to confuse us?

So enlighten yourself and read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

Here is a bit from that piece:

"Nevertheless, in some parts of Spain towards the end of the 14th century, there was a wave of violent anti-Judaism, encouraged by the preaching of Ferrand Martinez, Archdeacon of Ecija. In the pogroms of June 1391 in Seville, hundreds of Jews were killed, and the synagogue was completely destroyed. The number of people killed was also high in other cities, such as Córdoba, Valencia and Barcelona."

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 14

In other words, I can't hear you, my ears are plugged up, Nya Nya Nya.

Your usual MO.

So all the written account of the inquisition were what, written by the devil to confuse us?

So enlighten yourself and read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

Here is a bit from that piece:

"Nevertheless, in some parts of Spain towar ...[text shortened]... number of people killed was also high in other cities, such as Córdoba, Valencia and Barcelona."
He was probably one of the false teachers and prophets prophesied to come in among the Christians to deceive many.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Nov 14

He was probably one of the false teachers and prophets prophesied to come in among the Christians to deceive many.
He was only one of thousands of evil people dealing punishment in the inquisitions.

Your statement only reinforces the view held here by many people that you are a compassionateless person. Close to sociopath looks like from here.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Nov 14

He was only one of thousands of evil people dealing punishment in the inquisitions.

Your statement only reinforces the view held here by many people that you are a compassionateless person. Close to sociopath looks like from here.
Okay, one of thousands of the false teachers and prophets prophesied to come in among the Christians to deceive many. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Nov 14

Okay, one of thousands of the false teachers and prophets prophesied to come in among the Christians to deceive many. 😏
So, not many so-called REAL Christians left are there? What, you, and 3 others on this site?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Nov 14

So, not many so-called REAL Christians left are there? What, you, and 3 others on this site?
God always preserves more that believe in Him than there appears to the natural man. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Nov 14

God always preserves more that believe in Him than there appears to the natural man. 😏
So tell me, why, when your so-called god said put no false gods before me, did it not say the same to the Australian Aborigine or the Amerinds or the ancient Siberians or the literally thousands of other tribes around the planet at the time?
Your so-called god gets all riled up at one middle eastern tribe worshiping a goat or whatever, totally ignoring all the false god's on the rest of the planet?

Was your god blind? Was it such a stupid god it didn't know about the other tribes inhabiting the Earth?

I thought your so-called god talked in the entire universe, guts feathers and all, but here we have this same god capable of inventing entire universes, doesn't know false gods are being worshiped all over Earth?

K

Germany

Moves
09 Nov 14

So tell me, why, when your so-called god said put no false gods before me, did it not say the same to the Australian Aborigine or the Amerinds or the ancient Siberians or the literally thousands of other tribes around the planet at the time?
Your so-called god gets all riled up at one middle eastern tribe worshiping a goat or whatever, totally ignoring al ...[text shortened]... pable of inventing entire universes, doesn't know false gods are being worshiped all over Earth?
I think the LORD makes it pretty clear what he thinks of those other tribes.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Nov 14

Your so-called god gets all riled up at one middle eastern tribe worshiping a goat or whatever, totally ignoring al ...[text shortened]... pable of inventing entire universes, doesn't know false gods are being worshiped all over Earth?
Who knows, but God Himself?

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!