1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 11:021 edit
    Can we have a thread where we share ideas without resorting to belittling or name calling? I propose we keep this thread free of any biases from other threads. What do you guys think? Possible?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 11:042 edits
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Go for it.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 11:061 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Kindly find some.

For all our sakes.
    You were responding to a blank post so I will forgive you. It is merely the equipment I am using. Shall we?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 11:07
    You were responding to a blank post so I will forgive you. It is merely the equipment I am using. Whall we?
    See my edit.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 11:10
    Go for it.
    I think that Spiritual thought should start with a sound premise. If the spirit is eternal and we possess it then that means we have always been. Eternity doesnot have a start. Other conclusions can be inferred but I will take it step by step
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 11:27
    Can we have a thread where we share ideas without resorting to belittling or name calling? I propose we keep this thread free of any biases from other threads. What do you guys think? Possible?
    I had hoped that could be the case, hope it works out here!
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 11:38
    I think that Spiritual thought should start with a sound premise. If the spirit is eternal and we possess it then that means we have always been. Eternity doesnot have a start. Other conclusions can be inferred but I will take it step by step
    Perhaps definitions might help.

Apparently you're new to the whole 'spirituality' thing. Your terms are confusing already.

First you say you should start with a sound premise and then you immediately fly off base with an unsound premise. If you're really interested in "step-by-step", you have to be sure you don't trip over the first one.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 12:21
    "One of the greatest things in the Word of God is that it discerns the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Oh, that you may allow the Word of God to have perfect victory ni your bodies so that they may tingle through and through with God's divine power! Divine life does not belong to this world but to the Kingdom of Heaven, and the Kingdom of Heaven is withing you. (Luke 17:21)
    God wants us to purify our minds until we can bear all things, believe all things, hope all things, and endure all things (1 Cor. :13:7 ) . God dwells in you, but you cannot have this divine power until you live and walk in the Holy Spirit, until the power of the new life is greater than the old life. God wants us to move mountains. Sometimes things appear as thought they cannot be moved, but you can believe in your heart and stand on the Word of God, and God's Word will never be defeated. First believe that you got them, and then you will have them. "
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 12:25
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I had hoped that could be the case, hope it works out here!
    3 thumbs down is not a good start. I do believe there is a way forward here, I'll limit my posting to this thread for now . Lets focus on the positive and ignore the negative. This thread has enough toxicity already.
    Thanks Kelly.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 12:25
    "One of the greatest things in the Word of God is that it discerns the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Oh, that you may allow the Word of God to have perfect victory ni your bodies so that they may tingle through and through with God's divine power! Divine life does not belong to this world but to the Kingdom of Heaven, and the Kingdom of Heaven ...[text shortened]... d's Word will never be defeated. First believe that you got them, and then you will have them. "
    Looking forward to reading the biblical passage about alien DNA.

Is that in Matthew or Luke?
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 12:28
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Perhaps definitions might help.

Apparently you're new to the whole 'spirituality' thing. Your terms are confusing already.

First you say you should start with a sound premise and then you immediately fly off base with an unsound premise. If you're really interested in "step-by-step", you have to be sure you don't trip over the first one.
    You must start with your own premise, your own concept of eternity. It cant be defined, only hinted at through words.
    Perhaps you should ask a question if you are confused.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 12:29
    Looking forward to reading the biblical passage about alien DNA.

Is that in Matthew or Luke?
    Please stay on topic. We are dealing with one step at a time.

No biases from other threads ok?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 12:37
    Please stay on topic. We are dealing with one step at a time.

No biases from other threads ok?
    You said in your OP this is a thread about sharing ideas.

Please, share your idea/evidence for alien DNA in the Bible.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 12:57
    You said in your OP this is a thread about sharing ideas.

Please, share your idea/evidence for alien DNA in the Bible.
    I will get to that. Please indicate what you think so far.

This thread is for sharing ideas but I am not going to spend time answering posts where the poster ignores the premise of the OP. If your posts relate to the OP I will not answer. If you show me how it does relate I will continue.
    I have already made a mistake by not putting my 3rd post into the OP.

Now with this firmly in mind, continue ...
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 13:01
    What have you done with KellyJay?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree