Nice to see your still judging.
    Both of us are judging.
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 19:30
    @eladar said
    Both of us are judging.
    I don’t think so, but I will definitely think about that later and apologize if so, you? So what is God to you without labels.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 19:321 edit
    @mike69

I will be fine with your apology.

Maybe son-house would be interested in your kind of discussion. I just wanted to see if you would admit God could be supernatural. I see your judgment is no.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 19:382 edits
    @mike69 said
    Hi,
    The Word of God through the Bible told of these things and then something unexplainable only to us happened. Not sure God would use supernaturally to explain his will, strength and grace. I don’t think the word supernaturally is in the Bible? This is just a thought and question. I try to accept things I have no true way of understanding as Gods choice and there’s simply ...[text shortened]... g a sense of law when it’s God we’re talking about and how much could we really know we’re children.
    Thanks for your fellowship and input.

I was intrigued by the idea that from man's standpoint Christ was persecuted, condemned, executed by human beings. BUT the entire matter happened according to God's sovereignty, God's providence, and God's ability to engineer all things in the universe around to accomplish His purposes.

Peter's first message to the Jews in Jerusalem in Acts reveals this.

"This man, delivered up by the determined counsel and foreknowledge of God, you, through the hand of lawless men, nailed to a cross and killed; " (Acts 2:23)

It was not JUST that he was killed by lawless men. But it was that He was predetermined to this by a God who transcends over time. For lack of a better word at the moment, I used the word supernatural.
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 19:38
    @Eladar
    Do you pray to-my heavenly supernatural-please help, be with? Think about what you do understand and apply and more doors will open for better understanding and questions that should be focused on now for results here, don’t get in such a rush. And no I’m not there just MY line of thinking only.
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 19:44
    @eladar said
    @mike69

I will be fine with your apology.

Maybe son-house would be interested in your kind of discussion. I just wanted to see if you would admit God could be supernatural. I see your judgment is no.
    Sounds good, have a great day.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 19:58
    @mike69

Hi,
    The Word of God through the Bible told of these things and then something unexplainable only to us happened.

I like this comment. Jesus said He was "the bread of life". He pointed to the manna - the bread that God caused to feed the Israelites for 40 years in the desert.

"Manna" has the meaning "What is it?".

What has happened in Christ coming into our spirit is "What IS it?" of God in us, It is hard explain. It is real.

So there is a day coming when the mystery of God will be finished.

"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel when he is about to trumpet, then the mystery of God is finished, as He has announced the good news to his own slaves the prophets." (Rev. 10:7)

I am just echoing your sentiment of the unexplained happening to those regenerated by the Spirit of Christ in the born anew experience.
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 05:47
    @sonship said
    Thanks for your fellowship and input.

I was intrigued by the idea that from man's standpoint Christ was persecuted, condemned, executed by human beings. BUT the entire matter happened according to God's sovereignty, God's providence, and God's ability to engineer all things in the universe around to accomplish His purposes.

Peter's first message to the Jews i ...[text shortened]... d who transcends over time. For lack of a better word at the moment, I used the word supernatural.
    Hi,
    I’m sorry for the confusion when typing I have to remember to look at what I wrote and ask does this make sense ๐Ÿ˜‰, or if I finished adding all the words๐Ÿ™ƒ. I’m not trying to say I disagree with you or have the answers, it just struck me wrong by adding additional word’s and thoughts of personal color and understanding to the word of God.

The thought process only to me at the time was this. If everyone did this and it was compared to the game I guess where you tell someone something then after a certain number of people tell the next person what they heard you see what you get at the end and how close it was to the original statement what would or does the truth look like and is the correct direction?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 10:48
    @mike69 said
    Hi,
    I’m sorry for the confusion when typing I have to remember to look at what I wrote and ask does this make sense ๐Ÿ˜‰, or if I finished adding all the words๐Ÿ™ƒ. I’m not trying to say I disagree with you or have the answers, it just struck me wrong by adding additional word’s and thoughts of personal color and understanding to the word of God.

The thought process only to ...[text shortened]... t was to the original statement what would or does the truth look like and is the correct direction?
    Hey Mike69, you sound like a level headed person when it comes to the bible. Keep on that track and dont allow the likes of sonship to derail you. People who change the word of God tend to do so because they do not want to really follow the Word of God, Jesus Christ. Dont be like them.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 11:043 edits
    mike69,
    Unprovoked Rajk999 seeks to attack me.
    He's kind of a sore loser with a long standing grudge I think.

Understand that this person's arguments very soon and always devolve into name calling. If I take his errors head on you'll notice how weakly he tries to defend them and how quickly he doesn't know anything to do except hurl derogatory names.

If you ever see some difference in the things he says as opposed to what I say, I can help you understand what the points of difference are with clarity. I don't need to talk to him to do so. I mean I can provide more light and less heat on the issues.

Then you can make up your own mind with your own discernment.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 11:403 edits
    @Rajk999

People who change the word of God tend to do so because they do not want to really follow the Word of God, Jesus Christ. Dont be like them.

Please give now your strongest examples of me changing the word of God. Start with this very discussion.

And if you are lying and bearing false witness the stain on your character remains if you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge you spoke in error.

Now, in this thread or in another where did I change the word of God?
    Translations you do not like or that differ from King James do not necessarily count as "change".

Provide quotation. And if you are not or not ABLE to take the time to back up your accusation then the level headed thing to do is stop wrecklessly MAKING the accusations.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 11:47
    @mike69 said
    @Eladar
    Do you pray to-my heavenly supernatural-please help, be with? Think about what you do understand and apply and more doors will open for better understanding and questions that should be focused on now for results here, don’t get in such a rush. And no I’m not there just MY line of thinking only.
    I am in the habit of usually praying after I have a posting session.
    That includes confession and prayer for some readers.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 12:451 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Hey Mike69, you sound like a level headed person when it comes to the bible. Keep on that track and dont allow the likes of sonship to derail you. People who change the word of God tend to do so because they do not want to really follow the Word of God, Jesus Christ. Dont be like them.
    Shall we assume you are now gathering up specific EXAMPLES of sonship changing the word of God?

I would assume you would have the unmistakable examples ready to go.

I bet you will be demonstrated again a liar by not being able to show one definite example. Different renderings from the King James Bible do not necessarily mean changes to the word of God.

Now, since you are such a big mouth provide definite example/s of me changing the word of God. If not there is the blood of Christ which cleanses us from all sins including that of bearing false witness.

That would be for your own spiritual well-being.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 11:56
    In Exodus the paschal lamb was examined for a period of four days before being sacrificed. Jesus arranged to be in Jerusalem for four days to be closely examined by the leading religionists in that city. He arranged the time of this four day examination to coincide with the time the lamb was examined for defect.

In Matthew 21:23 - 22:23 He was surrounded and tested again and again by the chief priests, elders, Pharisees, Herodians, and Sadducees. A lawyer also tried to ensnare Him with questions. Insidious and puzzling questions were devised to test this Lamb of God as the lamb was to be examined for four days according to the law.

From Life Study of Matthew by Witness Lee
    ----------------------------------------------------
    II. AS THE PASSOVER LAMB
    BEING
    EXAMINED
    BEFORE THE PASSOVER

We have seen that the last time the Lord Jesus came to Jerusalem He came not to work, but to present Himself to those who were to slaughter Him. In 21:23—22:46 the Lord was tested and examined. According to Exodus 12, the passover lamb had to be examined four full days. In the Jewish calendar, four days could also be considered six days, for part of a day was counted as one day. Thus, Matthew says that Christ ascended the Mount of Transfiguration after six days, but Luke says that He did so after eight days (Matt. 17:1; Luke 9:28). During the last week of His life, Christ was examined for six days. Then He was crucified on the day of the Passover. This indicates that He was the real Passover Lamb; the lamb in Exodus 12 was a type.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=22CAEC1AEF
  15. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 17:31
    This is only something I’m dealing with at the moment and not directed at anyone, being an internal self imposed question brought on by the conversation. How well am I releasing my current feelings and understanding of Gods Word along with my ability to discern between my internal voice and Gods and how well is this currently known understanding flowing outward and is this my unknowing self intent for whatever reason or is this how God would like his river to flow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree