Christians should celebrate Halloween

Christians should celebrate Halloween

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
01 Nov 09

The truth is Halloween originated with the Christians, but has since been hi-jacked by ghosts, goblins, and Satanists.

As well as the commercial industry.

rc

Moves
01 Nov 09

Originally posted by josephw
The truth is Halloween originated with the Christians, but has since been hi-jacked by ghosts, goblins, and Satanists.

wasn't it like druids and stuff, you know the ancient Celts thats started it, like umm to appease the dead? like umm before Christianity came to the west? like umm before Jesus was born?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Nov 09

Originally posted by josephw

Ghosts, goblins and satanists ,eh? In that particurlar order? I haven't seen a ghost but one time I think I 'felt' one. Anyway thats only ont time in my whole life- and I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to weird stuff. I've heard of satanists ,but the most impact they have ever had on my life is leaving a pentacle spray-painted on a basketball court once or twice. As for 'goblins' ,(lol), I've only seen them on t.v.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Nov 09

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween

History of Halloween
Don't think it started with the "Christians" LOL 🙂

Manny