1. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 14:22
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I thought it was Howard offering tea and biscuits to Jesus?
    Ahh, shows how much I was really paying attention to this thread... But seriously, does Jesus give out biscuits?
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 14:31
    Originally posted by David C
    Nope. Sorry, Nic. Hope your next segregated thread works out better for you.

Although, I can't speak for Howard. Maybe your prayer softened his heart, and he welcomed in Jesus for tea and biscuits!
    You know, I have asked so nicely for people like you not to leave your remarks here.

Damn! So you cant read. Typical.
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 14:33
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    You know, I have asked so nicely for people like you not to leave your remarks here.

It's a public forum, you have no rights over who does and does not post here. Get over it.
  4. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 14:40

No, I can read just fine. It's following pedantic 'orders' that I have a problem with. What's next, Nic? A whites-only thread? A 'No Jews allowed in this thread' thread? Maybe you'd find a more responsive crowd at a Christians-only message board. Pray for the heathen souls 'til your fingers bleed.

Here's one, run by a friend of mine:

http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/

No non-catholics allowed, though. Better brush up on your ritual!
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 14:58
    If you pray for my soul I'll kick your ass.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 15:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    19 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 15:25
    i don't want to speak for anyone else, but... i subscribe to that philosphy where if you drive around with a bumper sticker that says i love jesus or whatever then you probably have some freaky skeleton in your closet or are trying to make up for some weird thing you did in the past. if you are truly a believer of something higher up on the food chain( i.e. god , jesus, ) then your reelationship with that supreme being is most likely one of a personal and private nature and really doesn't need to be shown off like a gold medallion at a street fare. go red sox. regards all, bern.
  8. London
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 15:38
    Originally posted by big bern
    i don't want to speak for anyone else, but... i subscribe to that philosphy where if you drive around with a bumper sticker that says i love jesus or whatever then you probably have some freaky skeleton in your closet or are trying to make up for some weird thing you did in the past. if you are truly a believer of something higher up on the food chain( i.e ...[text shortened]... n't need to be shown off like a gold medallion at a street fare. go red sox. regards all, bern.
    How is an "I love Jesus" sticker any different from an "I love Red Sox" sticker?
  9. Canberra, Australia
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 15:44
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=31275
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 16:53
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Luckily spelling is not the only thing that matters. 😀
    Luck indeed!

BTW, do you think that Lady Luck is an xtian?
  11. Forgotten
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 17:02
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    lol
    ditto that
  12. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 17:04
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    How is an "I love Jesus" sticker any different from an "I love Red Sox" sticker?
    The Red Sox have saved many folks from what seemed an eternity of damnation; they lifted the curse.
  13. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 17:09
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    The Red Sox have saved many folks from what seemed an eternity of damnation; they lifted the curse.
    This thread is a perfect example of why people should keep their private lives private. What a silly idea?! Posting a thread asking for Christians only. And then the Christians get in here and they argue over the definition of who and what is a "true" Christian.

Then come the heathens, as heathens do, and they're all in the middle of everything.

I'd say everyone got what they deserved in this thread.

When you make your personal life public, the public is exactly what you get. And deserve.
  14. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 17:39
    Originally posted by wib
    This thread is a perfect example of why people should keep their private lives private. What a silly idea?! Posting a thread asking for Christians only. And then the Christians get in here and they argue over the definition of who and what is a "true" Christian.

Then come the heathens, as heathens do, and they're all in the middle of everything.

I ...[text shortened]...

When you make your personal life public, the public is exactly what you get. And deserve.
    Amen
  15. Joined
    06 Jul '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 17:46
    I wonder how many non-christians and people not believing in Jesus Christ would enter this thread just because the name says "Christians ONLY please!!!".

If so, may you be blessed upon entering this thread by Jesus Christ, and please dont leave any kind of any remarks here please?
    What an obnoxious post. These forums are available to all users. Who are you to declare a "Christians-only thread?" Fie on you. I will respond if I jolly well please. 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree