Christian thing to do with..

Christian thing to do with..

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
21 Nov 10

ashes of a loved one, some sites say that keeping the ashes confuse the spirit, but I'd find it hard to let go of them, is it wrong to keep them?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Nov 10
3 edits

Originally posted by leestatic

ashes of a loved one, some sites say that keeping the ashes confuse the spirit, but I'd find it hard to let go of them, is it wrong to keep them?
At physical death (whether of natural causes, suicide, blown to smithereens on some far flung battlefield or fiery jet fighter crash) the deceased's immortal soul departs its temporary body tent (leaving this brief prelude behind with immediate transfer to the main show in eternity). Raw sentimentalism alone prevents well intentioned folks from doing the "Christian thing".

Note: Choice of disposition, Leestatic, is entirely yours.... traditional open casket,

less costly cremation, organ donation, gift for specialized medical research, etc.

A

153a Merrybank Rd

Moves
21 Nov 10

If it is a gay lover you are keeping it is wrong. I would dispose of them as quickly as possible or you might get into big trouble when it is your turn to meet Jesus.

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
21 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Allnightlongg
If it is a gay lover you are keeping it is wrong. I would dispose of them as quickly as possible or you might get into big trouble when it is your turn to meet Jesus.
Cheers GB i mean "Christian thing" because i'm borderline, Allnightlongg, Wow, hang about a minute you created a profile on a chess site so you could lurk around in the forums? has the schools increased security? or prisons relaxed theirs?

A

153a Merrybank Rd

Moves
21 Nov 10

Cheers GB i mean "Christian thing" because i'm borderline, Allnightlongg, Wow, hang about a minute you created a profile on a[b] chess site so you could lurk around in the forums? has the schools increased security? or prisons relaxed theirs?[/b]
Say the crybaby... lurking around the chess forum. Better take that log otta your eye. 😉.

How many moves before I am acceptable to post in this chess forum sir? Only the pure shall enter. You should start up your own paranoid religion.

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
21 Nov 10

Say the crybaby... lurking around the chess forum. Better take that log otta your eye. 😉.

How many moves before I am acceptable to post in this chess forum sir? Only the pure shall enter. You should start up your own paranoid religion.
If you stand on your tip toes you can see Monday, and the children are back at school, i just know this makes you smile.

A

153a Merrybank Rd

Moves
21 Nov 10

If you stand on your tip toes you can see Monday, and the children are back at school, i just know this makes you smile.
Hey stalker... Ashes to ashes dust to dust.

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
21 Nov 10
1 edit

Hey stalker... Ashes to ashes dust to dust.
Lol i like you i'm going to name you Gary Glitter.

A

153a Merrybank Rd

Moves
21 Nov 10

Lol i like you i'm going to name you Gary Glitter.
Yeah then each time we meet I will remind you of your gay friend.

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
21 Nov 10

Yeah then each time we meet I will remind you of your gay friend.
unfortunately i'm not a child, we'll soon see who you are on dateline.

A

153a Merrybank Rd

Moves
21 Nov 10

unfortunately i'm not a child, we'll soon see who you are on dateline.
Is that where you met Gary?

A

153a Merrybank Rd

Moves
21 Nov 10

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
21 Nov 10

Theres nothing about the body that is part of the real person, the real person is the spiritual soul, but the person you were familar with, was their subtle body of mind intelligence and false ego. (their personality)

The subtle body along with soul, goes to their next birth after death, and they are born into a new family with a new mother and father, and you are forgotten......because they have no memory of their previous life.

So your only connection to them will be in your memories, but you also will die, and go through the same process, so dont lament.(its all a game)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by vishvahetu

Theres nothing about the body that is part of the real person, the real person is the spiritual soul, but the person you were familar with, was their subtle body of mind intelligence and false ego. (their personality)

The subtle body along with soul, goes to their next birth after death, and they are born into a new family with a new mother and father, ...[text shortened]... our memories, but you also will die, and go through... so dont lament " (its all a game)."
... yes, and a damn serious one (with irreversible consequences) each of us is given the opportunity of playng only once.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Nov 10

God can keep track of that no big deal.
IMO
KJ