cd for the devil

cd for the devil

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
22 Nov 07

..got a phone call last night...the devil called me up...he has a gig at a local bistro and plans to make a live cd of some songs...she wanted some song suggestions...i drew a blank...got any ideas ?...

a
AGW Hitman

http://xkcd.com/386/

Moves
22 Nov 07

Originally posted by reinfeld
..got a phone call last night...the devil called me up...he has a gig at a local bistro and plans to make a live cd of some songs...she wanted some song suggestions...i drew a blank...got any ideas ?...
The Greatest Song in the World - Not the tribute, the original.
By Tenacious D.

I

Club 64

Moves
22 Nov 07

The Devil Went down to Georgia

-Charlie Daniels Band

TD8

Moves
22 Nov 07

Crossroads-Robert Johnson...Not the Clapton!

a
AGW Hitman

http://xkcd.com/386/

Moves
22 Nov 07

Her name isn't Leslie Gore is it?...

&feature=related

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
22 Nov 07

Charlotte Church.

N

The sky

Moves
23 Nov 07

The Litanies of Satan